Spotify Premium Muse Ad?

Boombleeb

In Spotify, I don't have the premium version so I get ads. One of these ads were advertising Spotify premium and a part of it sounded a lot like Muse. It starts with the talk about Spotify premium and then cuts to a concert with the end of a guitar riff. A voice a lot like Matt's says "Thank you!" and then a few drum cymbals signify the starting of another song and then ends.

(By the way the ad is only sound)

In Spotify, I don't have the premium version so I get ads. One of these ads were advertising Spotify premium and a part of it sounded a lot like Muse. It starts with the talk about Spotify premium and then cuts to a concert with the end of a guitar riff. A voice a lot like Matt's says "Thank you!" and then a few drum cymbals signify the starting of another song and then ends.

I haven't heard it because I rarely use Spotify but recently signed up for the 60-day free trial of Premium.

• 3 weeks later...

Wasn't it where a girl said "Sometimes you just really really want to listen to your favourite song" or something?

But if it's not, it either exists at your place oe was an one-off and doesn't exist anymore.