Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

我们都在等待MUSE的DVD啊!。。。

Do you know where can we buy it here or from which site can we pre-order it? like do you think the Muse online shop or this "shop" http://www.music-wow.com/shop-item_details.php?id=WEA%2012588 will deliver it here?

well...and i was stupid enough asking Tony if we fans out there can take a photo with him while at the airport seeing the band off..

what was exactly on my mind?...:$

It was not that stupid.... I was more stupid that I did not go to see them :'( By the way, did you finally take photo with him, and was it before or after he was hit? ;)

Do you know where can we buy it here or from which site can we pre-order it? like do you think the Muse online shop or this "shop" http://www.music-wow.com/shop-item_details.php?id=WEA%2012588 will deliver it here?

It was not that stupid.... I was more stupid that I did not go to see them :'( By the way, did you finally take photo with him, and was it before or after he was hit? ;)

what,with Tony?nah...

here's a place someone posted on MuseCN:

CD WOW 訂平得多~

CD DVD $161

http://www.cd-wow.com.hk/detail_results.php?product_code=2474897

Special Edition $219

http://www.cd-wow.com.hk/detail_results.php?product_code=2618053

還要是free shipping呢

well,shipping to Hong Kong is free.

哪一个MUSE的DVD?

Studies are okay, but the more I learn the more it seems I still have to learn.

(for example I only had to look 等待 up before I understood your sentence ;) )

最新的DVD!~温布利演唱会~

well yea for us local Chinese gets more difficult the further you learn it...But you're very good indeed already!:)

what,with Tony?nah...

here's a place someone posted on MuseCN:

CD WOW 訂平得多~

CD DVD $161

http://www.cd-wow.com.hk/detail_results.php?product_code=2474897

Special Edition $219

http://www.cd-wow.com.hk/detail_results.php?product_code=2618053

還要是free shipping呢

well,shipping to Hong Kong is free.

Well, do you really think the CD DVD sold on wow will be EXACTLY the same as those sold in the official Muse online shop? I read from another thread that those on wow are from Hong Kong, which means they may be produced in Hong Kong instead of Germany(?), and maybe pirated too?

Well, do you really think the CD DVD sold on wow will be EXACTLY the same as those sold in the official Muse online shop? I read from another thread that those on wow are from Hong Kong, which means they may be produced in Hong Kong instead of Germany(?), and maybe pirated too?

what's a wow?:$

well,those worries make sense.But i dunno the details how they set prices...

btw,why is everywhere starting to screen Wembo live clips?even iMAX?!?!

I don't know....maybe 'cause the clips are too good and liked by many? Well, I would be happy if they are shown on screen here.

What is iMAX, sorry? And, will you preorder the discs from cd-wow then?

Omg I'm So Stupid!! I Was Doing My Work Saved On My Usb And I Was Typing And Pulled The Usb Out To Plug In The Printer And Print Something Off And Now All My Work Is Gone And I'm Going To Have To Stay Up Til Like 5 Am Getting It All Back!!! :'(

-nme.jpg

In this week's NME on sale now!

Muse on the cover of this week's NME. It's another deluxe issue of the mag, as we sit down with the Shockwaves NME Awards Best Live Band and hear about their plans to tour China and land UFOs on the crowd's heads at V Festival. Also in the issue: we speak to MGMT, run a track-by-track account of Alex Turner and Miles Kane's new album, reveal the verdict on Foals' debut album and loads more.

saw this on NME site...Muse plans to tour China..ZOMG....yay!:D

*I'm waiting patiently :eyebrows: *:happy:

-nme.jpg

In this week's NME on sale now!

Muse on the cover of this week's NME. It's another deluxe issue of the mag, as we sit down with the Shockwaves NME Awards Best Live Band and hear about their plans to tour China and land UFOs on the crowd's heads at V Festival. Also in the issue: we speak to MGMT, run a track-by-track account of Alex Turner and Miles Kane's new album, reveal the verdict on Foals' debut album and loads more.

saw this on NME site...Muse plans to tour China..ZOMG....yay!:D

*I'm waiting patiently :eyebrows: *:happy:

I am so happy they plan to come back!! :happy::'((crying with happiness) It would be nice if they land UFOs here too!:D

YEH BABY!:happy::musesign:

DO AS WHAT STAN SAYS:LOL:

have you got the mag already?:D

NoooooooooOOO!

stupid local HMV still selling last issue...

what did they say actually,they had thoughts of coming over or what,already planning?working on it??

god i'm so nervous to see what they have said...:$:$

NoooooooooOOO!

what did they say actually,they had thoughts of coming over or what,already planning?working on it??

You know when the new NME will be sold here then? By the way,,, did you finally order the Wembley discs from cd-wow or what?

NoooooooooOOO!

I don't really know what they said bout it :$ sorry..was just excited coz the NME site wrote up "plans to tour China":$ was trying to find scans of it..but haven't found it yet.

The Kerrang mag was way better article than that of NME..many says.Quite good article I must say..saw some scans of it :D

I'm really curious on what they said about it really:)

You know when the new NME will be sold here then? By the way,,, did you finally order the Wembley discs from cd-wow or what?

not sure what date exactly is in a month will they have NME

i only keep Muse-related mag issues:D

My friend has ordered one for me from CDwow

i think she's done now.:D

I don't really know what they said bout it :$ sorry..was just excited coz the NME site wrote up "plans to tour China":$ was trying to find scans of it..but haven't found it yet.

The Kerrang mag was way better article than that of NME..many says.Quite good article I must say..saw some scans of it :D

I'm really curious on what they said about it really:)

I havent found any words like that on NME site:eek:

Archived