Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

not so many Chinese fans post in here but still it's alive,well done 灵感thread:D

Do you really think there are many Chinese Muse fans on this board (who do not post here)? :rolleyes:

By the way, do you know where in Hong Kong can I buy non-expensive but original (Muse) CDs and DVDs? Much thanks in advance. :happy:

Do you really think there are many Chinese Muse fans on this board (who do not post here)? :rolleyes:

By the way, do you know where in Hong Kong can I buy non-expensive but original (Muse) CDs and DVDs? Much thanks in advance. :happy:

i guess all CDs and DVDs in Hong Kong are at same price,HMV,you know:p

i dont think Chinese fans can often come up here cos after all this is English forum,it's much more convenient to use Chinese to chat about Muse and stuff so they have no need to be here:p

i guess all CDs and DVDs in Hong Kong are at same price,HMV,you know:p

The prices in HMV are unreasonably high. And I can never find the original (= not reprint) Muse cds there! :mad::(:'(

i dont think Chinese fans can often come up here cos after all this is English forum,it's much more convenient to use Chinese to chat about Muse and stuff so they have no need to be here:p

I understand. But I love to come up here despite the fact that I am a Chinese. :D Using English is far more convenient in my opinion.... who would love to translate the band members' names and song names into weird Chinese names? :rolleyes:

But it may be nice to check out the Chinese forum too. :erm:

*click on the link to the Chinese forum* (by the way I cannot do not understand simplified characters :stunned:)

The prices in HMV are unreasonably high. And I can never find the original (= not reprint) Muse cds there! :mad::(:'(

I understand. But I love to come up here despite the fact that I am a Chinese. :D Using English is far more convenient in my opinion.... who would love to translate the band members' names and song names into weird Chinese names? :rolleyes:

*click on the link to the Chinese forum* (by the way I cannot do not understand simplified characters :stunned:)

oh,but can you understand traditional characters?

繆斯/靈感 = MUSE

it IS weird if you translate their names into Chinese

but we had nicknames for them

e.g. Bellamy= 半粒米(pronounce that like this:Ban-li-mi which sounds like "Bellamy" and you can get 半-粒-米 :D actually 半粒米means half of one rice,nothing to do with his name though)

wow

i didnt realize this thread has been here for 4 years almost

not so many Chinese fans post in here but still it's alive,well done 灵感thread:D

WOW!

Congratulations then:happy:

*I'm so happy to be posting on this thread:yesey:..wooo:happy:

oh,but can you understand traditional characters?

繆斯/靈感 = MUSE

it IS weird if you translate their names into Chinese

but we had nicknames for them

e.g. Bellamy= 半粒米(pronounce that like this:Ban-li-mi which sounds like "Bellamy" and you can get 半-粒-米 :D actually 半粒米means half of one rice,nothing to do with his name though)

Yes I do understand traditional ones and I can guess 50% of those simplified ones.

半粒米....:rolleyes::eek::mad: You people are weird! Did you guys call Bellamy "half a piece of rice" (yes in English) when you met them last time?:LOL:

:$By the way, how do you pronounce Bellamy actually?

Yes I do understand traditional ones and I can guess 50% of those simplified ones.

半粒米....:rolleyes::eek::mad: You people are weird! Did you guys call Bellamy "half a piece of rice" (yes in English) when you met them last time?:LOL:

:$By the way, how do you pronounce Bellamy actually?

ahhh i dunno how to say,i pronounce Bellamy like you guys do i think:p

and no we dont say "half a piece of rice" in front of him of course!"Matt" all the way.:D

just funny cos when you say "bellamy" it really sounds like "ban-li-mi" and that means half a piece of rice :LOL:

:LOL:

but it only makes sense when you say that in Putonghua

otherwise he'd thought you're mocking about his height.oops.:eek:

Haha He is much taller than a piece of rice, let alone half a piece.....

He would rather think that you are a jerk if you say that to him :p

HMV唔系实价么?

错过了MUSE在HK演出期间BHAR的打折,后来让STAN再买原价的时候,我并不觉得十分心痛,因为觉得值得

我不是很富裕,但有时候为了喜欢的东西还是可以狠下来

在HMV买CD是否可以增加唱片销售量?

HMV唔系实价么?

错过了MUSE在HK演出期间BHAR的打折,后来让STAN再买原价的时候,我并不觉得十分心痛,因为觉得值得

在HMV买CD是否可以增加唱片销售量?

可以这么说

你到HMV买就是让华纳赚了

唱片工业很残酷,也有点压迫人的意思,它让艺人走进了赚钱的循环,能驾驭它的人确实很少.

HMV唔系实价么?

Maybe the price of CDs in HMV is official price, and I know that there are discounts in summer or around Christmas and New Year, etc. But when I checked the price of the same products in the web site in HMV UK it is much lower.

But the main limitations for me of buying CDs from HMV are:

a) There are no CD singles available. (except Invincible the last time I went there)

b) The albums are either reprints:mad: or produced by Warner Hong Kong:mad:.

heh. Me too.

Maybe the price of CDs in HMV is official price, and I know that there are discounts in summer or around Christmas and New Year, etc. But when I checked the price of the same products in the web site in HMV UK it is much lower.

a) There are no CD singles available. (except Invincible the last time I went there)

heh. Me too.

I dunno,i mean i bought copies that were actually made in Germany so i guess it's not reproducing right?

and no i didnt go to MCR's gig,i am not interested in them:p

I dunno,i mean i bought copies that were actually made in Germany so i guess it's not reproducing right?

yeah..mine's made in Germany too.Not repoducing me thinks.;) I have albums of them brought to me that are from Ireland and the US,and its made from the same country.(will check the others:ninja::LOL:)

haha..that's a firm statement you got in there Stan:happy: (MCR that is.):LOL:They were here and I didn't even knew what happened..duh!:shifty:

But did you buy them from HMV HK? And did you buy them a long time ago? Because I only checked out the albums there in this recent year. For Black Holes and Revelation, I could only find the ones labelled Warner Music Hong Kong Ltd on the back cover. For the others, including Hullabaloo, on the back cover, there are two years printed. So I supposed that the first year is when they were first released and the second one is when they were reproduced, although they were produced in Germany too. What do you think?

Sorry I looked back and found that it was MUSE* who mentioned the MCR's gig in previous posts.

Some albums are on sale on the UK..so the prices are lower.;)

checked my cds...i got 2 Showbiz(it doesn't syas so where its made from 1999 Taste Media Ltd/licensed to A & E Records Ltd for the UK,Eire,Australia &NewZealand,Asia(excluding Japan) and blah blah:p,2 OOS both made in Germany ,3 Hullabaloo Soundtrack (Australia it says),2 Absolution-one made in Germany,the other's made in the US,2 BHAR-one made in the EU,and the other's made in the US;)

don't ask why i got 2 many copies:erm::LOL:

but I'd like to have the DVDs:'(

Archived