Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

hehe:LOL:

Grace like my sig? :p

Woooo yesterday the parents forced me to go out with them to this random street and we came across this little shop which sold rather old magazines, and there was one of Muse. :D I don't care if it's in Chinese, the cover would look cool framed up on my wall. XD

Grace like my sig? :p

Woooo yesterday the parents forced me to go out with them to this random street and we came across this little shop which sold rather old magazines, and there was one of Muse. :D I don't care if it's in Chinese, the cover would look cool framed up on my wall. XD

BUY IT AND HAVE IT FRAMED!!!!!!:D:happy:

ur sig?!?!?!Beckett and the guys with chrismas hats....:eek:they're gonna be Santa Clauses?!?!xd:LOL::p:stunned:

BUY IT AND HAVE IT FRAMED!!!!!!:D:happy:

ur sig?!?!?!Beckett and the guys with chrismas hats....:eek:they're gonna be Santa Clauses?!?!xd:LOL::p:stunned:

I did buy it. I will get it framed. XD

Beckett is so pretty in a Christmas hat XP They're not gonna be Santa's because: 1) They're too thin and young and pretty lol. :p And 2) They're BETTER then Santa. BETTERRRRRRRRR.

aww i dont have chance to get access to network lately,just check in here a while in my cousin's house...

Happy New year in advance!Christmas is gone,not my festival anyway:D

oh and the old magazine..get the cover scanned on here you!:eek:

HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance to EVERYONE!!!!!:happy:

Archived