Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

i'll go do some photoshooting on xmas eve,hanging around in hong kong island and return mainland next day maybe.nothing special...you celebrate xmas there in your place?

We celebrate Christmas but it'snot like we HAVE to you know. And we're not religious people and my sister is Atheist (sp?) so I don't see why we celebrate it, especially her haha.

We celebrate Christmas but it'snot like we HAVE to you know. And we're not religious people and my sister is Atheist (sp?) so I don't see why we celebrate it' date=' especially her haha.[/quote']

oh i dont neither,not religious neither...Xmas is such a good time to get cheap CDs and stuff like that.:D

I'm gonna go get some bosxets there,or vinyl would be cool:D

oh i dont neither,not religious neither...Xmas is such a good time to get cheap CDs and stuff like that.:D

I'm gonna go get some bosxets there,or vinyl would be cool:D

Haha yeh I haven't recieved any presents that don't that don't have something to do with music in a couple of years now......I get all my CDs with bday money so yeh. This year for Christmas I'm getting headphones, a day off at school, and er......going back. :LOL::LOL:

Haha yeh I haven't recieved any presents that don't that don't have something to do with music in a couple of years now......I get all my CDs with bday money so yeh. This year for Christmas I'm getting headphones' date=' a day off at school, and er......going back. :LOL::LOL:[/quote']

I was hoping my dad would buy me a nu pair of earphones ha!:D

Archived