Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

Have a good time~~

I think I might meet u in Shanghai,but we don't know each other... :rolleyes:

Argh, the plane was SOOOOOO late. I woke up at seven because the driver said there'd be traffic, but there wasn't. Then the air was so damn polluted, and in the end, the only thing of Shanghai I saw was the airport, Lulu restaurant, hotel, and the streets trying to hail a taxi. I'm using the internet from the hotel in Huangzhou now.

Argh' date=' the plane was SOOOOOO late. I woke up at seven because the driver said there'd be traffic, but there wasn't. Then the air was so damn polluted, and in the end, the only thing of Shanghai I saw was the airport, Lulu restaurant, hotel, and the streets trying to hail a taxi. I'm using the internet from the hotel in Huangzhou now.[/quote']

Aww... Shanghai sounds soooo horrible in your words!!! Is Huangzhou great then? People say that it is as beautiful as paradise. BTW, I though Beijing would be more polluted cos there are sand storms....but I am wrong. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

glad to hear!Did you take any pics?:)

woo this thread is going down to the bottom!...

Yeah, they're in my Myspace. I only took one though :$ I took another one but there was some random guy drinking coffee in it because he wouldn't move so I deleted it.....myspace.com/i_love_ryrose

Go to my pictures, the file "Holiday pix" has all my pictures from holidays.

well as you may have seen our forum is changing the server and updating...might be strange to see but we're gonna make it better:D

我好耐冇上過去lu.....=p

Archived