Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

:eek: Thats GREAT!!! That means they will probably tour around the world again!!! That means they MAY come to Hong Kong again!!! That means I may see them!!!! :D:happy::LOL:;):musesign:

I m very happy too when i ve heard that but any way i just afraid that's truth or not...

well i just quoted to say hi to you..

and there IS rumor that the band is coming to Beijing soon:happy:

how are you?:)

Hi Meteora.stan!

I'm happy to hear the rumor of Muse Chinese tour:D 明年 means next year, right? They are haveing only one show in Beijing? Considering population in China, they need more shows in other cities!

BTW I'm good:D Bit busy though. How are you?

Hi Meteora.stan!

I'm happy to hear the rumor of Muse Chinese tour:D 明年 means next year, right? They are haveing only one show in Beijing? Considering population in China, they need more shows in other cities!

BTW I'm good:D Bit busy though. How are you?

yes next year=明年:happy:

but i'm not satisfied cos it's just on the level of "rumor" you know..:p

i DO hope they can do more shows in other cities i mean yea one gig is always not enough,but well of course the band are willing to,just the problem of arranging,will be tough.

I'm busy lately with study,feeling kinda energetic though:D

Haha. The hall's lights weren't on today' date=' and my classmates and I were all walking into each other. :LOL::LOL: And we all had to go from class to class rofl, and we got a white board woooo!![/quote']

cheers for that:LOL:

wait,you go to high school right?

i once had thought you're a college student:p

cheers for that:LOL:

wait,you go to high school right?

i once had thought you're a college student:p

XD

Uh.........I'm 11 lol. Right now in Beijing, only a language school, but otherwise just normal school. Haha, why did you think that?

yes next year=明年:happy:

but i'm not satisfied cos it's just on the level of "rumor" you know..:p

i DO hope they can do more shows in other cities i mean yea one gig is always not enough,but well of course the band are willing to,just the problem of arranging,will be tough.

I'm busy lately with study,feeling kinda energetic though:D

If they are touring in China, then it means they are doing Asia tour again? I hope so. But maybe Japan tour isn't included because Chris said on a interview that they are not gonna come to Japan til 2008 or 09:(

Being in a school is the best time in life. I hated exams when I was in uni, but I miss them now. It's funny.

XD

Uh.........I'm 11 lol. Right now in Beijing, only a language school, but otherwise just normal school. Haha, why did you think that?

oh yea?you're in Beijing?GOD I MISS BEIJING!!!

If they are touring in China, then it means they are doing Asia tour again? I hope so. But maybe Japan tour isn't included because Chris said on a interview that they are not gonna come to Japan til 2008 or 09:(

Being in a school is the best time in life. I hated exams when I was in uni, but I miss them now. It's funny.

ah it's always like that,when ur in uni you think you hated it cos of exams and stuff,after all,uni life is funniest period of your life.:p

I guess no touring for Muse next year or year after next year,they'd sit in studio working ass off on the next album.

random gigs are possible,stop by beijing,or tokyo,it's possible.;)

oh yea?you're in Beijing?GOD I MISS BEIJING!!!

ah it's always like that,when ur in uni you think you hated it cos of exams and stuff,after all,uni life is funniest period of your life.:p

I guess no touring for Muse next year or year after next year,they'd sit in studio working ass off on the next album.

random gigs are possible,stop by beijing,or tokyo,it's possible.;)

Yeah. Yes, I'm in Beijing. Haha. Hmm........the place in China I like a lot really is Hong Kong......

I'm going to Shannghai and Gungzuo on Friday.

Yeah. Yes, I'm in Beijing. Haha. Hmm........the place in China I like a lot really is Hong Kong......

I'm going to Shannghai and Gungzuo on Friday.

zomg!!!Friday?this Friday?I could actually meet you in Guangzhou!

but i had my Hong Kong ID card changed, so is gonna be really difficult to get back atm,but anyway i can try...

zomg!!!Friday?this Friday?I could actually meet you in Guangzhou!

but i had my Hong Kong ID card changed, so is gonna be really difficult to get back atm,but anyway i can try...

Oh, sorry, I got mixed up, we're not going to Guangzhou, sorry. :( My mum said maybe next month we might though.

Ugh, after today, I'm not going to be on until Monday after today cos I'm leaving earely on the morning tomoz ugh.

Archived