Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

博物馆重新开放了!!!

终于突破河蟹期了

我现在没法上qq,msn,大伙儿互相转告袄!

終於開了啦! 等了好久:D

哈哈, 真有趣.

其實....什麼是豆瓣小组?:$

有个网站叫豆瓣,就是douban.com,是拿来大家分享自己读过听过看过的东西的,很丰富,然后还有类似"群"一样的讨论小组...

我的豆瓣开了很久了,最近才弄了起来,主要是英式摇滚全体集合论坛上的人怂恿我弄的..- -

有个网站叫豆瓣,就是douban.com,是拿来大家分享自己读过听过看过的东西的,很丰富,然后还有类似"群"一样的讨论小组...

我的豆瓣开了很久了,最近才弄了起来,主要是英式摇滚全体集合论坛上的人怂恿我弄的..- -

哦~~

我+入了matt.b的啦:D

My class moved to another building. Urgh. I walked six flights stairs for nothing. I know it's not much but I just wasted time. Then thankfully I saw laoshi in front of the building and she had to show all my classmates that were there where we relocated to. In the first class there were 10 students at the most, because the rest were wondering around school wondering where the class was. Couldn't they have told us? :mad:

My class moved to another building. Urgh. I walked six flights stairs for nothing. I know it's not much but I just wasted time. Then thankfully I saw laoshi in front of the building and she had to show all my classmates that were there where we relocated to. In the first class there were 10 students at the most' date=' because the rest were wondering around school wondering where the class was. Couldn't they have told us? :mad:[/quote']

*huggles*

I'm working my ass off now f00king 2000 words essay..deadline's tmmr..:stunned:

:O Omg....argh...

HA!!! I sooooo pwn. :p I found my class today all by myself and came early and didn't get lost wooooo!!! Haha. And the dude sitting next to me's American and speaks English. :O I talked to someone in proper english today haha.

:O Omg....argh...

HA!!! I sooooo pwn. :p I found my class today all by myself and came early and didn't get lost wooooo!!! Haha. And the dude sitting next to me's American and speaks English. :O I talked to someone in proper english today haha.

huh?arent you..arent you a native english speaker?

oh that's brilliant.:D

finally handed in my 1st essay this semester,one more to go..T_T

Haha. Oh that's good. :)

Ahahahahahahahahaha. :LOL: The guy plugged his phone in, he borught his phone charger to school, would you believe? The teacher got chalk all over it. :LOL:

:LOL:

frustrated teacher innit!:LOL::LOL:

Haha nah, we have a chalk board (urgh..that's why I never volunteer, MARKER people, MARKER) and it was under the board, and laoshi was writing, and some chalk fell off, and it became kinda white lol. :LOL:

Haha nah' date=' we have a chalk board (urgh..that's why I never volunteer, MARKER people, MARKER) and it was under the board, and laoshi was writing, and some chalk fell off, and it became kinda white lol. :LOL:[/quote']

woa,chalk kinda seems like history to me cos most schools dont use that anymore,harm laoshi's health.:p

woa,chalk kinda seems like history to me cos most schools dont use that anymore,harm laoshi's health.:p

wow. are you sure? my school is still using chalk boards. and i know many other schools do so. or maybe you are from the future, right? are you john titer? :LOL:

When I was in Primary school, in some classrooms, there are both chalk board and white board. The teachers ALWAYS use the chalkboard. The whiteboard was probably used for only 10 times a year. Chalkboard rules!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Noooooooo. I am very advanced. :D

I miss my school in Indonesia with aircon and computers and over head screen projectors and WHITEBOARDS haha. And the desks here are for midgets. It's too short for me, I keep banging my knees.:stunned:

We are very NOT advanced. air-conditioners make our classrooms FREEZING and computers in classrooms are too slow and old and no whiteboards, though I have no problem with chalkboards. In fact I think chalk board is better because it looks nicer and it does not reflect much light as white board does and it is easier to cleaning. And chalk is nicer, more colourful and cheaper. :LOL:am an old lady:rolleyes:

I see that you are. :p No computers in the schools here. :stunned:

I like cold, I like freezing cold. XD Except today, I wasn't cold but the wind was blowing so hard and it was hard to walk. :( So I am going to try to put on lots of weight lol, then I will not have trouble walking with heavy wind.

aww. I hate freezing cold. And we arent allowed to wear the nice-looking pullover in summer. Only poor-looking and very thin-layered coats which I refused to buy are allowed. so I have been shaking and had a running nose for the whole days. :mad:The weather outside isn't really hot and the traffic out there isn't particularly noisy. But everyone in the room wants the a/c turned on even it is unnecessary. :mad:

Archived