Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

I do too. She was the one doing it not me. Goddamit' date=' it's just school![/quote']

yea that's what i'm saying.wtf has school turn into?party hall?Schools are so not the place to show off make-ups.it's just stupid.

omg it's your sister who's done it?dont tell her about my words,that's my opinion yada yada...

yea that's what i'm saying.wtf has school turn into?party hall?Schools are so not the place to show off make-ups.it's just stupid.

omg it's your sister who's done it?dont tell her about my words,that's my opinion yada yada...

Haha. I told her how stupid she was being and to stop dressing like a slut already. She just said "Hypocrite, you're a wannabe emo." :LOL: When the weather was warmer she'd go to school in a dress and FISHNETS and high heels. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Evberyone else dresses normally, so I don't see why she's doing it. Oh yeah, I do know why. :rolleyes: Haha, and she can't even walk properly in the shoes, and today she wore some boots and couldn't zip them up all the way cos they were too tight. I'm not descriminating people that are larger, but srsly, she should get something that fits. School is a place for studying, not to check your hair and apply lip gloss.

Haha. I told her how stupid she was being and to stop dressing like a slut already. She just said "Hypocrite' date=' you're a wannabe emo." :LOL: When the weather was warmer she'd go to school in a dress and FISHNETS and high heels. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Evberyone else dresses normally, so I don't see why she's doing it. Oh yeah, I do know why. :rolleyes: Haha, and she can't even walk properly in the shoes, and today she wore some boots and couldn't zip them up all the way cos they were too tight. I'm not descriminating people that are larger, but srsly, she should get something that fits. School is a place for studying, not to check your hair and apply lip gloss.[/quote']

no being stylish is good i'm not against that,but school really isnt the right place cos..school's boring!who'd care what you dress everyday?come on.

exam?wait what exam..?

gah!watch out my MSN everyday huh,i saw you've stolen my MSN sig and got to change your location in here!

I'm from Mars for sure you're not.:D

我昨天24小时没听歌,可难得了.

exam is exam:D

no,no,I open my MSN and ur name is at the first line....

of course not from u.it's from Martian Matt~

I move to Mars and let u out~~Gah~~~~~:LOL:

我已经2天没开我家电脑了,更难得...

exam is exam:D

no,no,I open my MSN and ur name is at the first line....

of course not from u.it's from Martian Matt~

I move to Mars and let u out~~Gah~~~~~:LOL:

我已经2天没开我家电脑了,更难得...

照你签名这么说..馆10月份以后真的可以开么?

我一直挺担心的..

Archived