Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

GAH!..I missed Arwen!

I'm not always online and i'm not net addicted noway!:D

最近很忙啊很忙啊很忙啊...

Sure,It's very strange I feel that I did't see u when I was online:D

Coz u always be there and showing ur msn BUSY and listening songs such as muse or suede:D:D:D:D:D

BTW,I'm busy,too.I must prepare my exam,Oh,I hate it

Oh,that's too bad...But I think she'll be her kind self soon;)

She's being her normal self. Aka wannabe goth/emo. :LOL: She used black eyeshadow on her lips today for school. Haha, I can imagine all the people in her class laughing at her. :p

She's being her normal self. Aka wannabe goth/emo. :LOL: She used black eyeshadow on her lips today for school. Haha' date=' I can imagine all the people in her class laughing at her. :p[/quote']

EMO:eek:God,it's cool~~~

but I guess her classmates will be scared:LOL:

EMO:eek:God,it's cool~~~

but I guess her classmates will be scared:LOL:

No, but it looked purple, and her classmates weren't scared. They laughed like me. And I'm not gonna use my scarf anymore cos she used it to try to look more "emo". Oh no. Next she'll steal my hoodie!!! It's a tad bit too big for me but I don't care, but if she wears it she'll rip it's seams!!! NOOOO!!!! HOODIE!!!! LOL. I don't see why she wants to be this "emo" or whatever though, can't she just be the way she is? And when I told her she just said that she wasn't being a tryhard and called ME the wannabe. :LOL:

Sure,It's very strange I feel that I did't see u when I was online:D

Coz u always be there and showing ur msn BUSY and listening songs such as muse or suede:D:D:D:D:D

BTW,I'm busy,too.I must prepare my exam,Oh,I hate it

exam?wait what exam..?

gah!watch out my MSN everyday huh,i saw you've stolen my MSN sig and got to change your location in here!

I'm from Mars for sure you're not.:D

我昨天24小时没听歌,可难得了.

No' date=' but it looked purple, and her classmates weren't scared. They laughed like me. And I'm not gonna use my scarf anymore cos she used it to try to look more "emo". Oh no. Next she'll steal my hoodie!!! It's a tad bit too big for me but I don't care, but if she wears it she'll rip it's seams!!! NOOOO!!!! HOODIE!!!! LOL. I don't see why she wants to be this "emo" or whatever though, can't she just be the way she is? And when I told her she just said that she wasn't being a tryhard and called ME the wannabe. :LOL:[/quote']

not to offend you but i really hate make-ups.:stunned:

Archived