Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

aww I know the band.never have heard the music though.:p

Listening to them.

GOD. Can't the teacher just WRIE DOWN the homeowrk!? It's impossible to read Chinese characters on the computer since they're so detailed!!! AND IT'S DUE TOMORROW!!! :mad:

Hello all. It's been a while.

I was going thru major Muse withdrawal and now I have successfully kicked my addiction. I still love Muse, but I really need to get a life. LOL

Hope all is well with everyone.

welcome back!:)hey I also had this Muse withdrawal thingy during this month,i'm getting addicted to Suede now omgomgomgomg:stunned:

But still Muse is my fav band as long as they dont split up..no i shouldnt say that:eek:

yay中秋节快乐~~

it's already the day after mid-autumn fest though.:p

Went to Sha Tin to see fest lights but it rained,so nothing fun yesterday except for eating mooncakes YUMMMMM:D

大家都来吃月饼~

xin_590903291545875153149.jpg

yuebing.jpg

864297_1.jpg

很恐怖的大月餅....xd

yay中秋节快乐~~

it's already the day after mid-autumn fest though.:p

Went to Sha Tin to see fest lights but it rained,so nothing fun yesterday except for eating mooncakes YUMMMMM:D

大家都来吃月饼~

xin_590903291545875153149.jpg

yuebing.jpg

864297_1.jpg

很恐怖的大月餅....xd

:LOL:好飽啊!!!

welcome back!:)hey I also had this Muse withdrawal thingy during this month,i'm getting addicted to Suede now omgomgomgomg:stunned:

But still Muse is my fav band as long as they dont split up..no i shouldnt say that:eek:

Oh Suede? Haha. That reminds me of the good old days.

I was obsessed with them when I was in F3. LOLOLOLOL. God, that was so long ago. I feel so old now. :(:$

nonono Sueders are never old!

I wish i was born several years earlier so that i could go see their gig in Beijing in '03,damn it,I missed the fun.:(

just noticed you are only 18! :eek::eek::eek:

i need to go to a nursing home comparing to you. i wish i was young again. sadness to the max.

Archived