Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

just come to the arena early,you'll meet us,i believe there'll be lots of people..I mean,we're going there and we're going to get to the front!It's Muse!!,

That's super! I'll stop by 2 hours before and collect my ticket. Will that be enough time??

I've seen the Hall 10 and it's not as large as Arena 1...so still no worries just enjoy yourself.Muse is not that popular as Coldplay or Oasis in HK but for we the Musers,a very good chance to enjoy!

I soooo can't wait. I've just finished watching their "Live from Abbey Road" broadcasted in the UK recently, and now even just the thought of seeing them live again + having a nice bowl of wonton noodle soup in HK is making me very, very giddy! :D

PS: I'll try to look for your group, and I'll be wearing a red/black top with "ミューズ" printed on the front. See you then!

That's super! I'll stop by 2 hours before and collect my ticket. Will that be enough time??

I soooo can't wait. I've just finished watching their "Live from Abbey Road" broadcasted in the UK recently, and now even just the thought of seeing them live again + having a nice bowl of wonton noodle soup in HK is making me very, very giddy! :D

PS: I'll try to look for your group, and I'll be wearing a red/black top with "ミューズ" printed on the front. See you then!

:LOL: Wonton noodle soup...woa I havent had it for months...

you collect your tix just before gig?We've already got ours...but still no matters if we arrive there earlier than others when you come and find us you could also be in the front:D

:LOL: Wonton noodle soup...woa I havent had it for months...

Yep! Also include stinky tofu and any other HK street food I haven't had since 1998! :p

you collect your tix just before gig?

I might have to. My flight arrives 1 hour before Tom Lee closes on Friday night. I'm hoping to go get my ticket Saturday morning but I'll probably be pretty shattered from the jetlag!!!! :eek:

Yep! Also include stinky tofu and any other HK street food I haven't had since 1998! :p

I might have to. My flight arrives 1 hour before Tom Lee closes on Friday night. I'm hoping to go get my ticket Saturday morning but I'll probably be pretty shattered from the jetlag!!!! :eek:

oic!pretty rush,Tom Lee usually shuts down by 8pm...

Archived