Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

calm down...calm down...冷静冷静~~~:p

well you'd better ask a tall boy to go with you bewwy...

and for mikeadyla...what ticket?

I finally find a place to log in here...4 days-without-network to go!:stunned:

wawawa... tickets for muse gig in mexico :( i didn't get one :( but i'll get em!!!! and it's a shame they're already sold out!! but i'll get em somehow!!

Are there Muse sites in China, I know yours Stan (talk you soon) and how can we get news from there about gigs?

I want to launch an Asian Theme in Unomuse, thanks.:)

hey there!*hugs*

I'll be away from laptop for days so sorry for the lack of information!how's the theme goin' right now??

if you wanna get news probably just search "Muse Live in Hong Kong" on google or something else...you'll get official news from some mainstream website...

Our forum has broken down for 2 weeks,now we're fixing it...:( but 11days to see Muse!!

I'll send you useful stuff as soon as I go back to Hong Kong!:D

Despite asking for and getting much appreciated help here about buying tickets, it looks like it was all for nothing. we bought the tickets but have had to get a refund because we just cannot get over there by the 28th due to commitments at home. so its with great regret that i'll have to give Spirit of Taiwan a miss :(

but i'm still coming to Taiwan and taking in the HK gig, it's just that it'll be on the way out rather than coming back. tickets are paid for and flights booked and i can look forward to starting my holiday with a nice bit of muse!! at least i will now be there for the lantern festival which doesnt quite beat seeing muse in my eyes, but i've heard it's quite impressive.

hope everyone that's going has a great time in Taipei (although i'm secretly hoping they save the best for HK!!)

Thnx mate! Hope we could meet ya in Hong Kong!! 11 days!!!:happy:

Gung hei fat choy to everyone (sorry, don't have my Cantonese inputs installed on this computer)!

Is anyone interested in a meet-up before the Hong Kong gig? I'm flying from the UK and staying in HK for a few days. I don't think I'll be able to drag my friend there to the show with me, so meeting a few friendly faces would be a plus! :D

But in any case, it'll be nice to visit again. I was born in Hong Kong but haven't seen the place since 1998!

hey there!*hugs*

I'll be away from laptop for days so sorry for the lack of information!how's the theme goin' right now??

if you wanna get news probably just search "Muse Live in Hong Kong" on google or something else...you'll get official news from some mainstream website...

Our forum has broken down for 2 weeks,now we're fixing it...:( but 11days to see Muse!!

I'll send you useful stuff as soon as I go back to Hong Kong!:D

Thanks Stan, I'll have a look at this!:) even if I leave myself for a few days :LOL:

I come from Hong Kong.I'm really happy when I knew there are quite many Muse fans In China!

I'm very excited for Muse's gig in HK!

Any body wanna go?

i!!!! i wanna gooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :( it's a shame i'm in mexico :(

Oh...too bad!:(

I am very please that I gonna see it in 3rd March and I buy the ticket already.:D

By the look of the HK ticketing website there's still plenty of tickets available.

I don't know if that's a good or bad thing; on one hand it's a better chance of getting to the front (I'm a short female, contrary to my avatar), but bad esp. if it's large venue and it's half-empty. Anyone know how the acoustics are in there?

muse's also coming to mexico... but the ticket selling sold out just in two hours!!!!! it's a shame i couldn't reach one :(

Oh!Sold out in two hours?!amazing!:eek:

This will never ever happen in HK...:(

By the look of the HK ticketing website there's still plenty of tickets available.

I don't know if that's a good or bad thing; on one hand it's a better chance of getting to the front (I'm a short female, contrary to my avatar), but bad esp. if it's large venue and it's half-empty. Anyone know how the acoustics are in there?

I think this may be a bad news for us 'cause that shows us---Not really enough muser in HK.:(

Asia world arena hall 10 is not really big.....just i think:stunned:

too all ya people who could go to see the HK gig,um,you could easily find us bunch of ppl that day,me and my friends,more than 20 btw,are coming to see Muse and we've made tshirts and banners and some stuff like that...:D Not gonna worry about the numbers of Musers there,as long as we could all get to the front!!Most of us got $680 tix!

And yes our forum has been fixed and finally turned normal!

Gung hei fat choy to everyone (sorry, don't have my Cantonese inputs installed on this computer)!

Is anyone interested in a meet-up before the Hong Kong gig? I'm flying from the UK and staying in HK for a few days. I don't think I'll be able to drag my friend there to the show with me, so meeting a few friendly faces would be a plus! :D

But in any case, it'll be nice to visit again. I was born in Hong Kong but haven't seen the place since 1998!

:LOL: 恭喜发财!Gung hei fat choy to me especially after I got the tix of the gig.I'm totally broke.:$

just come to the arena early,you'll meet us,i believe there'll be lots of people..I mean,we're going there and we're going to get to the front!It's Muse!!

I've seen the Hall 10 and it's not as large as Arena 1...so still no worries just enjoy yourself.Muse is not that popular as Coldplay or Oasis in HK but for we the Musers,a very good chance to enjoy!

Archived