Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

First time in Hong Kong and to see ... Muse

Traveling from Paris, France, making too the show in malaysia (and trying to find how to get a ticket for the Taipeï one, if anyone got a clue for a page in english, let me know)

well if you tryna find website in English for the tix selling in Hong Kong here it is the place.

http://www.hkticketing.com/eng/

:happy:

well if you tryna find website in English for the tix selling in Hong Kong here it is the place.

http://www.hkticketing.com/eng/

:happy:

THanks for your help and the link but i already got the ticket for the Hong Kong show.

I know i dont write very good good english sometimes but i was talking about the Taipei show, i still cant find a page in english to book a ticket for the "Spirit of tawain" festival. :eek:

THanks for your help and the link but i already got the ticket for the Hong Kong show.

I know i dont write very good good english sometimes but i was talking about the Taipei show, i still cant find a page in english to book a ticket for the "Spirit of tawain" festival. :eek:

oops sorry there,thought you havent got HK tix.

er,I'll try to find you their links or tel numbers...

oops sorry there,thought you havent got HK tix.

er,I'll try to find you their links or tel numbers...

If you can find a webpage in english it would be great :D (i have tried but no lucks at this time) i can read english but when i try to speak, it is mud :$

hellooooo! i'm back now after having some problems with school, family... life. This is a horrible day.. i'm taking care of two cats and a mouse at the same time, all in the same room. :( someone's gonna be bitten today :stunned:

hey how's it going!yea i know i'm sure it's not me who's gonna get the bite:LOL:

:$ Yep, i didnt find one.

The admin of the board told me to email the artist.com.tw (or something like that). i have made an email in english, here is the answer

"Dear sir,

In youe case,may I suggest you to buy the ticket on the spot.

There will be a ticketing counter at the performance venue on the performance day.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If you still need any assistance,please do'nt hesitate to contact us.

Customer services center"

It is a solution but if it is sold out, it can be "dangerous" :eek:

Anyway, thanks for your help

cant help i'm sorry...there're no english version for all the ticket selling website...:( :(

:$ Yep, i didnt find one.

The admin of the board told me to email the artist.com.tw (or something like that). i have made an email in english, here is the answer

"Dear sir,

In youe case,may I suggest you to buy the ticket on the spot.

There will be a ticketing counter at the performance venue on the performance day.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If you still need any assistance,please do'nt hesitate to contact us.

Customer services center"

It is a solution but if it is sold out, it can be "dangerous" :eek:

Anyway, thanks for your help

well i hope you'll get a tix!...they should give you a contact number,in your case...special case,they should let you order oversea!

woa!:eek:have u got the tix?they're pretty expensive here!

yes well, selling tickets starts tomorrow at the morning so i'll try to check it arriving home.. and i'm so excited!!!!! guatemalan singer called Ricardo Arjona's gonna give a gig here in mexico city!!! all his songs are really cool and OoOoOoOoOoOoOo!!!!!!!!! :D

yes well, selling tickets starts tomorrow at the morning so i'll try to check it arriving home.. and i'm so excited!!!!! guatemalan singer called Ricardo Arjona's gonna give a gig here in mexico city!!! all his songs are really cool and OoOoOoOoOoOoOo!!!!!!!!! :D

shame i know little about Spanish...很好听,但是很难学...= =|||

Check this out Bewwy!!!!!!

"Muse will give a first gig in Mexico in April 12, in the Palacio de Los Deportes.

A great new for all the Mexican musers who long for the British Trio!"

ZOMG!!!!!!:eek:

you could see Muse there finally!!!!

Now this is becoming worldwide...really worldwide,they've still got Africa to go...:D

Check this out Bewwy!!!!!!

"Muse will give a first gig in Mexico in April 12, in the Palacio de Los Deportes.

A great new for all the Mexican musers who long for the British Trio!"

ZOMG!!!!!!:eek:

you could see Muse there finally!!!!

Now this is becoming worldwide...really worldwide,they've still got Africa to go...:D

OMG!!! THIS IS TOTALLY GREAT!!!!! WHERE DID YOU READ, LISTEN OR SAW IT???!!! ON APRIL 12 I'LL BE IN HOLIDAYS!!!!! WEEEEEEHHH!!!!! LIFE IS SWEET!!!!!!!!! SWEET AS A CAKE!!!!!! :D :D :D

hahahaha:LOL:be cool,be cool...:LOL:

i did saw that on UNOMuse!!haha that website rules!:happy:

OMG!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!! I WANNA CRY!!!! :'( THIS IS TOTALLY AMAZING!!!! WHAT IF IT'S JUST A LIE??!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! IT'S NOT REGISTERED YET!!!!! :(

Archived