Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

^yea of course!!!

中国Musers的祈祷有效了,哈哈....不过还是一半儿,因为只到了香港....

i say we should contact each other,gotta set up a group or something.

be there together!!

bewwy you should come here in March!!!:eek:

yes i know.. but my parents are going to HK on january and coming back on february :indiff: wanna shout!! :mad: fff... what a day! been so hard... some girls were looking at me like saying "you stupid betch" just bcos the boy they like is always hugging me :indiff:

yes i know.. but my parents are going to HK on january and coming back on february :indiff: wanna shout!! :mad: fff... what a day! been so hard... some girls were looking at me like saying "you stupid betch" just bcos the boy they like is always hugging me :indiff:

wow you're popular...:eek::LOL:

anyway the tickets selling starts in January...still have time to save money!:D

ha ha yes but i think my mom will have to go with me bcos i do not speak chinese :indiff: how much is the ticket?

dunno yet,i guess it might be like $390,590,790,990,different areas.Last time when Oasis came their highest price is 790,dunno about Muse!:p

it's ok if your mom will come with you cuz actually there're many foreigners here,language problem is not an issue!:D

dunno yet,i guess it might be like $390,590,790,990,different areas.Last time when Oasis came their highest price is 790,dunno about Muse!:p

it's ok if your mom will come with you cuz actually there're many foreigners here,language problem is not an issue!:D

ha ha ok i'll try to earn money. By the way, i'll be off some weeks, have to work and things like that, so maybe i'm not returning till January 8 :(, but maybe i'll be back in a week ha ha :D dunno just have to check time. Over all, Merry Christmas and Ha-ppy New Year!!! hope you have a great 2007!!!

Love,

Bewwysisisima! ;)

ha ha ok i'll try to earn money. By the way, i'll be off some weeks, have to work and things like that, so maybe i'm not returning till January 8 :(, but maybe i'll be back in a week ha ha :D dunno just have to check time. Over all, Merry Christmas and Ha-ppy New Year!!! hope you have a great 2007!!!

Love,

Bewwysisisima! ;)

aww thank you and you too!!

hope to hear from you soon,the gig thing!~~~:happy:

aww thank you and you too!!

hope to hear from you soon,the gig thing!~~~:happy:

hi again.. got some free time and escaped to the café internet :D hey!!! guess what? my father has to go to china on march so... so it's my oportunity!!! mom says is alrite, i can go to the gig and stay some time there, like 2 weeks, so i'll get the permission about the school thing :p it's so exciting!!

Hi Chinese Musers ! :happy:

I've just heard that Muse will come to China in March for the first time !!! I'm so happy for those who will see them there. Muse in China, at last !! :D You must be very excited ! btw, i'm a French-Chinese fan, i live in Paris and i went in China once when i was 5 and i don't remember anything since a long time. :(

all my wishes for the new year xxxx :happy:

:eek:

but the gig is in March!

I just got back to Sichuan,days with no internet finally ends!

yes the gig is in march i know, but there's not enough money... what a shame!!! it was my oportunity!!!!!! grrrrr!!!! by the way i'm going 4 days to a place called San Juan del Rio, if u try to traduce it it would be.. St. John of the river ha ha ha :LOL: going to have some relaxing :p from 30 to 2

HELL YEA I'M BACK!!!!!!

finally could visit foreign websites....:D

Happy "piggy" Year~

HAHAHAHA I FEEL SO HAPPY :p I went to San Juan Del Rio on New Year and it was really cool... we made a bornfire and we burnt marshmallows... wow.. it was really really cool... ha ha. where did you spend new year?

HAHAHAHA I FEEL SO HAPPY :p I went to San Juan Del Rio on New Year and it was really cool... we made a bornfire and we burnt marshmallows... wow.. it was really really cool... ha ha. where did you spend new year?

:eek: i just sit in my house doing nothing!...oh i saw a concert from TV...:$

:eek: i just sit in my house doing nothing!...oh i saw a concert from TV...:$

ha ha well, at first i was planning to spend holidays watching Absolution tour and Skin n bones on tv... but at the end.. :D :D :D ha ha. Now the problem is bigger!! i'm SURELY NOT going to the Muse gig in Hk because yest. my grandpa did die and i don't think my dad's feeling right now, so... he's gonna stay here until march :(

Archived