Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

yes really!!! and he told us... 10% of what u consumed is like... $75 pesos, n WTF!!!! it was $144 pesos!! now i'm feeling bad!! bcos we just gave him the 5%!!!! :( also once at night a cuttie guy came to me selling some candies and he looked really desesperate to sell some of them.. those candies cost $3 pesos at the store and he was selling 2 x $10 pesos!! and actually... i just had a coin of $5 pesos... and he gave me two :) but how bad i felt when i discovered that i gave him a coin of $2 pesos!! :(:'(

it's alright,hahahah...:p

hey Chetes added me~but havent talked to him and his space :eek: all Spanish and i'm lost...

it's alright,hahahah...:p

hey Chetes added me~but havent talked to him and his space :eek: all Spanish and i'm lost...

uhh i can help you if you want :) maybe it's just that he never thought he was going to be famous there in China :p watched children of men... incredible movie... wtf is happening to the world??!

uhh i can help you if you want :) maybe it's just that he never thought he was going to be famous there in China :p watched children of men... incredible movie... wtf is happening to the world??!

No i guess he doesn't check his MySpace much.

and yes wtf is happening to the world??!My 2nd ILS essay's just got C !!!!:indiff:

No i guess he doesn't check his MySpace much.

and yes wtf is happening to the world??!My 2nd ILS essay's just got C !!!!:indiff:

:indiff: my math exam was 85/100... i mean wtf!!!! i spent fuckn 2 hours of doin stupid operations to get a 85?! :mad: in the other hand, we're gonna use Apocalypse please for our Christmas piece :D for the devil.. i proposed it :D n the teacher liked it... liked it more than the Cumbias she brought.. :indiff: cumbias are songs like the one i showed you the other day.

so now they stop at Singapore which they haven't done before? where's next? I am Hong Kong is not far down the list!

well i've heard that Muse ever came to singapore for tourisum:eek:

coz somebody said he spotted them at raffles hotel,but im not sure of it,hahaha.

anyways,it's great theyre coming,first rumors,then for real!

most of british concerts were organized by Lushington Entertainment which has offices in HK and SG,like Franz Ferdinand,Oasis,Coldplay(i guess too)..but this time the gig's organized by LAMC.

awww that's brilliant!!:happy:

yep Christmas is near...uhoh...losing money cuz i have to buy gifts...

yes well... i'm poor at the mo... :$ so i can't buy any gifts.. well maybe buying cards won't be very expensive :p or maybe calling all houses to say: MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ha ha.. :happy: dunno but will be a great party with friends... woooh.. got 98/100 points at spanish exam :)

:eek:sure you will not!

whoa got back from Guangzhou again...yummy seafood but tired of walking here and there...

guangzhou :D :D yest. we went to a plaza where a friend was about to met a guy called Julen, who's 21 and she's 14!!! but she said she was 17 ha ha :D actually they met in the msn :indiff: but they really wanted to met face to face... and the problem is that Julen is the guitarist from the band of the brother of a friend, and this friend gave the msn to the other friend but Julen and the all members of the band don't know about it, but they all already know us! except of Julen who was in Spain when all members met us :p so we hope they do not find the truth.. and my friend n me were following them all trough the plaza :D security were guarding us :stunned:

guangzhou :D :D yest. we went to a plaza where a friend was about to met a guy called Julen, who's 21 and she's 14!!! but she said she was 17 ha ha :D actually they met in the msn :indiff: but they really wanted to met face to face... and the problem is that Julen is the guitarist from the band of the brother of a friend, and this friend gave the msn to the other friend but Julen and the all members of the band don't know about it, but they all already know us! except of Julen who was in Spain when all members met us :p so we hope they do not find the truth.. and my friend n me were following them all trough the plaza :D security were guarding us :stunned:

:LOL: man they're in everywhere,in Guangzhou i mean.guards.:stunned:

:LOL: man they're in everywhere,in Guangzhou i mean.guards.:stunned:

ha ha ye i know :stunned: today i had my rehearsal... stupid rehearsal :indiff: after having it my dad didn't want to pick me up just bcos of not! and then i was about to take a cab but there weren't even one!!! :( so i had to walk like 30 minutes to arrive a place where there were cabs!! and it cost my trip 60 pesos!!!! :mad: too expensive!!! that was my school lunch money so i don't have any money to buy food for the lunch :(

ha ha ye i know :stunned: today i had my rehearsal... stupid rehearsal :indiff: after having it my dad didn't want to pick me up just bcos of not! and then i was about to take a cab but there weren't even one!!! :( so i had to walk like 30 minutes to arrive a place where there were cabs!! and it cost my trip 60 pesos!!!! :mad: too expensive!!! that was my school lunch money so i don't have any money to buy food for the lunch :(

go straight to your father and hit him...you're about to perform in Xmas how could he treat you like that!...:p

go straight to your father and hit him...you're about to perform in Xmas how could he treat you like that!...:p

:indiff: yes well.. my parents never go to my xmas festivals.. no time... after all if they there were, they wouldn't understand anything.

muse.jpg

MUSE

Asia World Hall 8-10, Hong Kong. - March 3rd

ON SALE DETAILS ANNOUNCED SHORTLY

------------------

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMFG!I could see Muse!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! BAD LUCK I HAVE!! I WISH I COULD BE THERE!!! :'( AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *JEALOUS* *JEALOUS* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

muse.jpg

MUSE

Asia World Hall 8-10, Hong Kong. - March 3rd

ON SALE DETAILS ANNOUNCED SHORTLY

------------------

:LOL:

yeah !

Musers in China should join to celebrate!

Efforts of praying worked this time!(these days I have been putting my praying on the net:p )

u've really gone mad , Stan

but how could anyone like us not ?!

:D:LOL:

Archived