Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

Whaaaaa!!!! Singapore!!

:'( 又一次,我赶不上。。。

上星期差点去了,我妈到底还是没让我去。。:'(

Oh well, guess i'll just have to cross my fingers and pray they'd come to China... Beijing, Goddammit, Beijing!!!!!

sorry... emotionally carried away there...

aww Beijing,sounds like a dream but yea dream on.:happy:

你在哪里啊现在,怎么能去看MUSE?

aww Beijing,sounds like a dream but yea dream on.:happy:

你在哪里啊现在,怎么能去看MUSE?

yeah, dream on indeed...never, ever gonna happen...

Oh well, that's what dreams are for!!

Yeah, 我现在在英国,在这读书。 前几天我的表姐给我买了几张Muse票,可是我第二天得上学,我妈没让我去。。 她还是为我的生日买的呢。。。

结果在eBay上买了。。。:'(

Oh well.....

yeah, dream on indeed...never, ever gonna happen...

Oh well, that's what dreams are for!!

Yeah, 我现在在英国,在这读书。 前几天我的表姐给我买了几张Muse票,可是我第二天得上学,我妈没让我去。。 她还是为我的生日买的呢。。。

结果在eBay上买了。。。:'(

Oh well.....

买了"几"张!!!:eek: wow ur lucky to have a cousin like her!

在英国读书,袄,awesome!我大三也要奔这儿来了!~

买了"几"张!!!:eek: wow ur lucky to have a cousin like her!

在英国读书,袄,awesome!我大三也要奔这儿来了!~

买了"几"张, they weren't all for me, obviously!! Her friends got some in the end as well... dunno if she sold them or gave them away...:LOL:

yeah, anyway, come to England :yesey: !! 从中国考到这上大学没问题!Plus you can go to loadsa Muse concerts!!:yesey::D

买了"几"张, they weren't all for me, obviously!! Her friends got some in the end as well... dunno if she sold them or gave them away...:LOL:

yeah, anyway, come to England :yesey: !! 从中国考到这上大学没问题!Plus you can go to loadsa Muse concerts!!:yesey::D

当然的当然的!!!dreaming of doing that!

lots of concerts...:eek: *gets excited now*

yes :D weeeehhh going to celebrate a friend's birthday at a café :) we were about to go to the Beer Factory to celebrate it but.. coffee's better when u can't stop talkin n talkin!!! :LOL:

wow cuz i think celebrate friend's b-day,better go see a gig together,gift is a CD.

um,at least that's what i'll do:$

wow cuz i think celebrate friend's b-day,better go see a gig together,gift is a CD.

STAN,某年某月某日你,我,狗子一定要一起看场演唱会.

我目前比较期待两年之内去趟日本看SUMMER SONIC..

昨天我报告写了个日本STYLE的桌子.哈哈哈

除非你毕业回内地,狗子和我都放假,这事儿才有门...= =

日本...dont wanna go there...:p

哎哟,只是看个SUMMER SONIC.

在国内目前也看不了演唱会嘛.而且票价都死贵哦..

毕业我必须在这里呆着,NO CHOICE.

不然咱们跑去英国看演唱会,挖哈哈!

aww.. i also do that :D but actually that girl isn't a really great great friend.. so i'm just going to celebrate with her ha ha and actually she scares me :indiff: i mean.. she's bisexual.. and she has a girlfriend :stunned:

yea,too bad AJ have to stuck in that place until 2011 !!!!

Muse只要来了HK,我就基本满足了...= =

等MUSE来了HK,你就有别的期待了,人就是这样的.虽然说满足了,但是还是不满足.

比如我小时候说见到BSB我就满足了,结果见了两回之后,期待越发多了,更加贪婪= =

等MUSE来了HK,你就有别的期待了,人就是这样的.虽然说满足了,但是还是不满足.

比如我小时候说见到BSB我就满足了,结果见了两回之后,期待越发多了,更加贪婪= =

呃,还不如直接说,人,本性贪婪...:p

wow today i went to Oasis exhibition,tired but great!lots of stuff...i'll post some pics later in blog and space:happy:

:eek:

cool but still it's a good time to introduce Muse.

I'll buy her OOS.

she already know about em... but she doesn't really like that kind of musik :indiff: after all, it wasn't a really good party i mean.. i was out of the restaurant sitting in a bench with my sister, we were waiting for my friend cause i thought she hadn't arrived yet, so, there is this waiter looking at me and i told him: wot?! :indiff: then he just walked away and when i entered the restaurant with some friends.. OMG he attended us and i was like.. fuckin hell it always happens to me.. :LOL: and yes it always happens to me!! but at all he was kinda cool. :) and we consumed $1441 pesos and we had to pay all!! and the tip.. the tip!! we had to take out all of our coins cause they ask you for the 10% as tip of what you consumed.. at the end, the waiter looked like a man who did rob the driver of a bus :indiff:

she already know about em... but she doesn't really like that kind of musik :indiff: after all, it wasn't a really good party i mean.. i was out of the restaurant sitting in a bench with my sister, we were waiting for my friend cause i thought she hadn't arrived yet, so, there is this waiter looking at me and i told him: wot?! :indiff: then he just walked away and when i entered the restaurant with some friends.. OMG he attended us and i was like.. fuckin hell it always happens to me.. :LOL: and yes it always happens to me!! but at all he was kinda cool. :) and we consumed $1441 pesos and we had to pay all!! and the tip.. the tip!! we had to take out all of our coins cause they ask you for the 10% as tip of what you consumed.. at the end, the waiter looked like a man who did rob the driver of a bus :indiff:

:LOL:

LMAO!

:LOL:

LMAO!

yes really!!! and he told us... 10% of what u consumed is like... $75 pesos, n WTF!!!! it was $144 pesos!! now i'm feeling bad!! bcos we just gave him the 5%!!!! :( also once at night a cuttie guy came to me selling some candies and he looked really desesperate to sell some of them.. those candies cost $3 pesos at the store and he was selling 2 x $10 pesos!! and actually... i just had a coin of $5 pesos... and he gave me two :) but how bad i felt when i discovered that i gave him a coin of $2 pesos!! :(:'(

Archived