Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

keep on working! lots of girls had party yesterday cuz they handed in their homework :LOL:

and the lecture hall are so empty today.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ohhh how lazy has the world become.. :indiff: !!! GOD!!! is f**n freezing here!!!!! :eek: we're at 6º C!!!!!! ahhh!!! or maybe less... but it's too cold!! mmmmmm... coffee!!! :'( need something hot!!! NOW!!! but i can't get it!!! too busy!!! ahhh!!! driving me nuts!!! :eek::stunned::(

ohhh how lazy has the world become.. :indiff: !!! GOD!!! is f**n freezing here!!!!! :eek: we're at 6º C!!!!!! ahhh!!! or maybe less... but it's too cold!! mmmmmm... coffee!!! :'( need something hot!!! NOW!!! but i can't get it!!! too busy!!! ahhh!!! driving me nuts!!! :eek::stunned::(

:stunned::LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

relax mate.

yea it's cold here too! just rained yesterday...below 10 degrees now...:stunned:

relax mate.

yea it's cold here too! just rained yesterday...below 10 degrees now...:stunned:

oh come off it!!! it's way more cold here in England! this is land of the permanent freez, even in bloody summer, never mind now!!!! seriously, my fingers are coming off!! (that might just be from hitting it with a basketball just now tho... but that's not the point! either way it's not good, seeing as i've got a bloody piano exam in 26 days, which i'm gonna fail!!!!!:( )

hehe,我说了我是内地的袄~才来Hong Kong读书来着...

http://www.musemuseum.net 应该可以access的啊..

讨厌Politics是必然的,别说horrible politics classes了,一切about China 的政治stuff are all 险恶的...

:LOL: you have a point there...

anyway, i'm a complete retard when it comes to computers, but is that your website? or are you just a subscriber?

relax mate.

god... my car was snow-covered today!!! well it wasn't snow... it was kinda ice-water or somethin like that, my nose was red!!!! i couldn't breathe well!!! WOOOOHH!!! :D :D :D GOT IT!!! I'VE GOT THE POINTS TO ENTER THE HIGH SCHOOL I WANT TO STUDY!!!!! YEAHHHH!!!!! don't know how many i got, they didn't wanna tell me, they just told me that i'm candidate to scholarship!!! :LOL: that's good...

oh come off it!!! it's way more cold here in England! this is land of the permanent freez, even in bloody summer, never mind now!!!! seriously, my fingers are coming off!! (that might just be from hitting it with a basketball just now tho... but that's not the point! either way it's not good, seeing as i've got a bloody piano exam in 26 days, which i'm gonna fail!!!!!:( )

my nose was red today :( just like rudolph.. :'( my car was covered by ice-water... :'( the teacher left the door open :indiff: it wasn't my fault that her plumpness covered her totally, really fat, so she couldn't feel the freezing wind that was coming in!!

:LOL: you have a point there...

anyway, i'm a complete retard when it comes to computers, but is that your website? or are you just a subscriber?

haha that's not my website.I'm just running an area of it.want to let more ppl know about Muse but it's pretty hard cuz Musers in China are such a few ppl so we're trying to make it...cheers for the staff of Muse中国博物馆!

my nose was red today :( just like rudolph.. :'( my car was covered by ice-water... :'( the teacher left the door open :indiff: it wasn't my fault that her plumpness covered her totally, really fat, so she couldn't feel the freezing wind that was coming in!!

:LOL: :LOL: geez.

ah,Winter's coming,ding dingdingdingding...:stunned: why do i make such noises?..:$

:LOL: :LOL: geez.

ah,Winter's coming,ding dingdingdingding...:stunned: why do i make such noises?..:$

dunno.. maybe bcos of those christmas bells and ha ha ha i hear those jingle bells!!! :LOL: :LOL: BCOS OF THE GIFTS!!! WEEEEHHH!!! :LOL: :LOL: bcos of supper maybe?? bcos of turkey?? bcos of christmas tree?? love holidays ha ha ha :happy:

dunno.. maybe bcos of those christmas bells and ha ha ha i hear those jingle bells!!! :LOL: :LOL: BCOS OF THE GIFTS!!! WEEEEHHH!!! :LOL: :LOL: bcos of supper maybe?? bcos of turkey?? bcos of christmas tree?? love holidays ha ha ha :happy:

we're becoming insane...lolz

yea christmas,i'm gonna have a half-month holiday and i'll be back to Sichuan cuz i miss hotpot so much:$

still need to hand in three essays and do 3tests first...not until Dec.19th will i be free...:stunned:

yea christmas,i'm gonna have a half-month holiday and i'll be back to Sichuan cuz i miss hotpot so much:$

still need to hand in three essays and do 3tests first...not until Dec.19th will i be free...:stunned:

oh, poor u!

i'm not that much better off ither, i've got... lets see...work, work, exam, work, exam.... pretty much up till 18th Dec.! but then i'm going back to beijing!!!! YAY!:D

that's a totally trauma... i've just finished mine! *hooray!* :LOL: hotpot?? wot's that??! pfff.. teacher wants us to take pics of ourselves with christmas hats... hope it's not seriously :indiff: well.. it's gonna be kind of funny. celebration. :happy:

that's a totally trauma... i've just finished mine! *hooray!* :LOL: hotpot?? wot's that??! pfff.. teacher wants us to take pics of ourselves with christmas hats... hope it's not seriously :indiff: well.. it's gonna be kind of funny. celebration. :happy:

:LOL:

ask your mummy,i guess she knows that,cuz you own a Chinese resturant!:D

Can't believe you've never had hotpot!! :eek: Missing Out!!!!!!!

:LOL:

ask your mummy,i guess she knows that,cuz you own a Chinese resturant!:D

mmm.. i'll do... i think i already know what is it... :p lots of food from guanzhou!! yummy!!! delicious food :D i did that when i came back mexico :p

not to worry!bewwy will come back to China and she'll have it.

yes... :indiff: maybe next year :'(

啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊要疯了,Muse明年1月在新加坡开演唱会!!!

God I'm nearly faint when I heard it's confirmed.

I'll smell Muse in the air that night.But i just cant see them!

Whaaaaa!!!! Singapore!!

:'( 又一次,我赶不上。。。

上星期差点去了,我妈到底还是没让我去。。:'(

Oh well, guess i'll just have to cross my fingers and pray they'd come to China... Beijing, Goddammit, Beijing!!!!!

sorry... emotionally carried away there...

Archived