Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

wow!

I'm doin IELTS next year.hopefully with that score i could go to UK next year:happy:

get that DVD online!

i can't buy it online.. don't have credit card!! i would like to but i don't. pffffffffffff... i want to go to UK! but i don't know if my mom would leave me.. actually i was about to go there 2 years ago but it was really expensive..

i can't buy it online.. don't have credit card!! i would like to but i don't. pffffffffffff... i want to go to UK! but i don't know if my mom would leave me.. actually i was about to go there 2 years ago but it was really expensive..

True.money's always the probl.

damn i want to go there!right now so many Muse gigs in UK.I dont have a credit card or account or something neither.but Hong Kong is fantastic.get all i want!:happy:

True.money's always the probl.

damn i want to go there!right now so many Muse gigs in UK.I dont have a credit card or account or something neither.but Hong Kong is fantastic.get all i want!:happy:

yes.. it's a shame mexico's not a really famous country so they could come here... :'( god... it's about to be my christmas festival.. we always do a terrible show.. ha ha al least i try doing my best!!! if i can, i'll record it ha ha :LOL:

yes.. it's a shame mexico's not a really famous country so they could come here... :'( god... it's about to be my christmas festival.. we always do a terrible show.. ha ha al least i try doing my best!!! if i can, i'll record it ha ha :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

nono,mexico IS famous

dont you see Dom's hat?that's mexician stuff!:D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

nono,mexico IS famous

dont you see Dom's hat?that's mexician stuff!:D

ha ha i know that, traditional mexican costume element but.. if u go to any shop of mexico, u won't be able to find something cool about muse i mean, maybe just one shirt with the logo but that's all!!! :'(

ha ha i know that, traditional mexican costume element but.. if u go to any shop of mexico, u won't be able to find something cool about muse i mean, maybe just one shirt with the logo but that's all!!! :'(

neither did that happen in mainland!i could only get these stuff in HK.

really want a Muse Tee now...:p

neither did that happen in mainland!i could only get these stuff in HK.

really want a Muse Tee now...:p

i just have one :indiff: seems to be a pijama or something like that, it was a promotion gift when i bought BHAR... it's extremely large and big... that's why it seems to be a pijama :p

wow that cool!wearing that to sleep...

just heard that BHAR has DVD series in UK..am jealous...:eek:

yep also here in mexico he he.. i didn't bought it but i want to! bcos the CD simple version came out first.. i didn't know that! and now i don't have money :p

Theres very little about China in this thread. So consider the following:

U.S., China Imperialists Headed For Showdown

The U.S., currently the world's biggest imperialist power, and China, the fastest growing economy, are on a collision course over Middle Eastern oil. We can't predict just when or how the crunch will come, but both sides are warning of -- and planning for -- dire events.

Flynt Leverett and Jeffrey Bader, Brookings Institution scholars, recently published an article entitled "Managing China-U.S. Energy Competition in the Middle East" (Washington Quarterly, Winter 2005-2006). They note China's skyrocketing energy needs: "By 2004, with the economy still growing at 9.5 percent annually...Chinese oil demand had risen to six million barrels per day....China's oil demand will rise to about 10 million barrels per day by 2030, of which 80 percent will be imported." Those imports can come only from the Persian Gulf region, which holds two-thirds of proven global oil reserves. No other part of the world, including Russia and the Caspian region, claims more than one-tenth.

But U.S. rulers' oil thirst is growing, too. And it's not just because U.S. imports will pass 20 million barrels a day in 2025. U.S. imperialism functions largely through the energy weapon. The domination of Mid-East crude by U.S. companies like Exxon Mobil and Chevron Texaco, and British allies Shell and BP, gives U.S. bosses tremendous economic and political leverage over dependent foreign customers. Russian Gazprom's strong-arming of Eastern Europe pales beside the worldwide extortion racket the Exxon gang has run ever since World War II.

Chinese and U.S. oil requirement projections are fairly old news. What's new is the increasingly hostile rhetoric. Imperialist pundits and politicians now admit freely that the economic conflict could erupt into war. The Brookings paper says China will intensify its financial, diplomatic and naval efforts in the Middle East in order "to maximize its access to hydrocarbon resources under any foreseeable circumstances, including possible military conflict with the United States." It cites Vietnam War criminal Henry Kissinger as arguing, with direct reference to China, "that competition over hydrocarbon resources will be the most likely cause for international conflict in coming years."

In November, Senator Joe Lieberman, speaking at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), another top imperialist think-tank like Brookings, foresaw "Sino-American confrontations over oil that could in the years ahead threaten our national security and global security." Lieberman, who led Senate support for both U.S. wars for Iraq's oil, warned, "China is entering military-basing agreements with countries along its oil supply routes from the Middle East and is building a very substantial blue-water navy." Lieberman bluntly suggested the ultimate scope of the conflict: "Wars have been fought over such competitions for natural resources....exactly such a competition is one of the factors that led to Pearl Harbor and World War II."

What will happen, and when, has become a topic of great debate among think-tankers. Ted Galen Carpenter, a CFR member who preaches imperialism at the formerly isolationist Cato Institute, has written a book called "America's Coming War with China." It pinpoints the sinking of a U.S. aircraft carrier off Taiwan in 2013 as the outbreak of combat. Beijing recently reaffirmed its threat to seize Taiwan -- which commands Mid-East oil routes to much of China, as well as to Korea and Japan -- if Taipei declares independence. Adam Segal, a CFR fellow, acknowledged (CFR interview, 02/16/05) the conventional wisdom that "China was two decades behind the United States" militarily. But Segal cautioned, "China doesn't have to be a peer competitor with the United States to be a threat, especially if you look at the weapons it's been purchasing from the Russians: the Su-27 and Su-30 combat aircraft, the Sovremenny-class destroyer, the Kilo-class attack submarine. All of these seem to be targeted to U.S. Navy carrier groups."

In a real sense, the shooting has already started. The U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003 nullified big oil-production contracts China had made with Saddam Hussein in 1997. But U.S. rulers are not yet ready to face China, or even a Chinese ally like Iran, head-on (although, if forced, they will, ruthlessly). They suffer from serious weaknesses. One is their inability to wage war by proxy, as they did in NIcaragua, El Salvador and Colombia. Another is their inability to field an army large enough to secure Iraq. Most significant is their related failure to militarize U.S. society, especially in the wake of Sept. 11. When 33,000 New York City transit workers struck recently in defiance of the bosses' law, they showed a healthy reluctance to submit to an agenda of "sacrifice" for U.S. imperialism.

U.S. rulers seem to be pursuing a tactic of side-stepping the China problem until they have emerged victorious from Iraq's quicksands and fully mobilized the nation for war. Since each prospect appears increasingly doubtful in the near term, U.S. imperialists are seeking to buy time. Brookings and Lieberman urge China to buy oil on the international market (meaning from Exxon), instead of making private deals with "rogue states" like Iran. Such purchases, while enhancing China's economic and military might, would at least for a while, slow China's influence with U.S. enemies. Kissinger, hoping to use the U.S. nuclear arsenal to deter China's expansion, calls for "a global conference among the nuclear powers." Carpenter says the U.S. should sell Taiwan more arms but avoid binding promises to defend the island against a Chinese invasion.

We don't pretend to have the proverbial crystal ball. We can't provide a date or location for the outbreak of U.S.-China hostilities. But recent history shows that capitalists' need for profits drives them to fight viciously over resources such as oil. Chasing oil wealth, U.S. rulers have wasted the lives of over a million Iraqis and thousands of GIs in the past two decades alone. War between the U.S. and China would make that carnage look trifling. The only way to stop the escalating slaughter is to eliminate the profit system itself and replace it with a government of the working class. This is our Party's ultimate goal.

http://plp.org/cd06/cd0118.html

Theres very little about China in this thread. So consider the following:

U.S., China Imperialists Headed For Showdown

The U.S., currently the world's biggest imperialist power, and China, the fastest growing economy, are on a collision course over Middle Eastern oil. We can't predict just when or how the crunch will come, but both sides are warning of -- and planning for -- dire events.

Flynt Leverett and Jeffrey Bader, Brookings Institution scholars, recently published an article entitled "Managing China-U.S. Energy Competition in the Middle East" (Washington Quarterly, Winter 2005-2006). They note China's skyrocketing energy needs: "By 2004, with the economy still growing at 9.5 percent annually...Chinese oil demand had risen to six million barrels per day....China's oil demand will rise to about 10 million barrels per day by 2030, of which 80 percent will be imported." Those imports can come only from the Persian Gulf region, which holds two-thirds of proven global oil reserves. No other part of the world, including Russia and the Caspian region, claims more than one-tenth.

But U.S. rulers' oil thirst is growing, too. And it's not just because U.S. imports will pass 20 million barrels a day in 2025. U.S. imperialism functions largely through the energy weapon. The domination of Mid-East crude by U.S. companies like Exxon Mobil and Chevron Texaco, and British allies Shell and BP, gives U.S. bosses tremendous economic and political leverage over dependent foreign customers. Russian Gazprom's strong-arming of Eastern Europe pales beside the worldwide extortion racket the Exxon gang has run ever since World War II.

Chinese and U.S. oil requirement projections are fairly old news. What's new is the increasingly hostile rhetoric. Imperialist pundits and politicians now admit freely that the economic conflict could erupt into war. The Brookings paper says China will intensify its financial, diplomatic and naval efforts in the Middle East in order "to maximize its access to hydrocarbon resources under any foreseeable circumstances, including possible military conflict with the United States." It cites Vietnam War criminal Henry Kissinger as arguing, with direct reference to China, "that competition over hydrocarbon resources will be the most likely cause for international conflict in coming years."

In November, Senator Joe Lieberman, speaking at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), another top imperialist think-tank like Brookings, foresaw "Sino-American confrontations over oil that could in the years ahead threaten our national security and global security." Lieberman, who led Senate support for both U.S. wars for Iraq's oil, warned, "China is entering military-basing agreements with countries along its oil supply routes from the Middle East and is building a very substantial blue-water navy." Lieberman bluntly suggested the ultimate scope of the conflict: "Wars have been fought over such competitions for natural resources....exactly such a competition is one of the factors that led to Pearl Harbor and World War II."

What will happen, and when, has become a topic of great debate among think-tankers. Ted Galen Carpenter, a CFR member who preaches imperialism at the formerly isolationist Cato Institute, has written a book called "America's Coming War with China." It pinpoints the sinking of a U.S. aircraft carrier off Taiwan in 2013 as the outbreak of combat. Beijing recently reaffirmed its threat to seize Taiwan -- which commands Mid-East oil routes to much of China, as well as to Korea and Japan -- if Taipei declares independence. Adam Segal, a CFR fellow, acknowledged (CFR interview, 02/16/05) the conventional wisdom that "China was two decades behind the United States" militarily. But Segal cautioned, "China doesn't have to be a peer competitor with the United States to be a threat, especially if you look at the weapons it's been purchasing from the Russians: the Su-27 and Su-30 combat aircraft, the Sovremenny-class destroyer, the Kilo-class attack submarine. All of these seem to be targeted to U.S. Navy carrier groups."

In a real sense, the shooting has already started. The U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003 nullified big oil-production contracts China had made with Saddam Hussein in 1997. But U.S. rulers are not yet ready to face China, or even a Chinese ally like Iran, head-on (although, if forced, they will, ruthlessly). They suffer from serious weaknesses. One is their inability to wage war by proxy, as they did in NIcaragua, El Salvador and Colombia. Another is their inability to field an army large enough to secure Iraq. Most significant is their related failure to militarize U.S. society, especially in the wake of Sept. 11. When 33,000 New York City transit workers struck recently in defiance of the bosses' law, they showed a healthy reluctance to submit to an agenda of "sacrifice" for U.S. imperialism.

U.S. rulers seem to be pursuing a tactic of side-stepping the China problem until they have emerged victorious from Iraq's quicksands and fully mobilized the nation for war. Since each prospect appears increasingly doubtful in the near term, U.S. imperialists are seeking to buy time. Brookings and Lieberman urge China to buy oil on the international market (meaning from Exxon), instead of making private deals with "rogue states" like Iran. Such purchases, while enhancing China's economic and military might, would at least for a while, slow China's influence with U.S. enemies. Kissinger, hoping to use the U.S. nuclear arsenal to deter China's expansion, calls for "a global conference among the nuclear powers." Carpenter says the U.S. should sell Taiwan more arms but avoid binding promises to defend the island against a Chinese invasion.

We don't pretend to have the proverbial crystal ball. We can't provide a date or location for the outbreak of U.S.-China hostilities. But recent history shows that capitalists' need for profits drives them to fight viciously over resources such as oil. Chasing oil wealth, U.S. rulers have wasted the lives of over a million Iraqis and thousands of GIs in the past two decades alone. War between the U.S. and China would make that carnage look trifling. The only way to stop the escalating slaughter is to eliminate the profit system itself and replace it with a government of the working class. This is our Party's ultimate goal.

http://plp.org/cd06/cd0118.html

read all.

but this post should go to Current Affaris area...:unsure:

hahah:LOL: check infos and buy your ticket earlier next time!They could go to your place again i guess..and so is HK!~:D

:'( i'm begging 'em to come!!! maybe i'll just wait for em till i get old and then i die and they'll never come!!! :( just if i go to seek em ;) ha ha ha :LOL: i would like to be garfield-.. none resposabilites, eat, sleep and that repeats.. :happy:

:'( i'm begging 'em to come!!! maybe i'll just wait for em till i get old and then i die and they'll never come!!! :( just if i go to seek em ;) ha ha ha :LOL: i would like to be garfield-.. none resposabilites, eat, sleep and that repeats.. :happy:

phew~finally hand in my essay.lots of ppl in the office.deadline player:stunned: :LOL: :LOL:

aww,i do like them to come one more time here...

:LOL: 就是啊,这版又不是讨论政治的...哎,好象不让多打自家语言...=_=*hides*

anyway,i could post half Chinese half English,hahahhh...看过我们的论坛吧?在我的签名儿里,:D

i cant access 你的论坛! there's an error message when i tried!.... but still, .... 我恨政治... i study it in school, absolute boredom! (but then, teachers do have that effect on us!:D ) link 不工作,有别的方法 access吗?

(btw, 你是香港人吗?)

i cant access 你的论坛! there's an error message when i tried!.... but still, .... 我恨政治... i study it in school, absolute boredom! (but then, teachers do have that effect on us!:D ) link 不工作,有别的方法 access吗?

(btw, 你是香港人吗?)

hehe,我说了我是内地的袄~才来Hong Kong读书来着...

http://www.musemuseum.net 应该可以access的啊..

讨厌Politics是必然的,别说horrible politics classes了,一切about China 的政治stuff are all 险恶的...

Archived