Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

You scared me...:stunned:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've been listening to this band,it's just brilliant!!!

http://www.myspace.com/glasshouseband

Check it out!!Happy Halloween!~~:LOL: :LOL:

uhhh.. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! uhh.. i've met this band before, in a mexican magazine, where there are a lot of articles about new bands and things like that... :'( so sad!!! hey... if u've noticed, i've been sad these weeks... but this time.. THIS TIME!!! i love halloween but... today the guy who looks like an animal has gone of the school!!! forever!! he's not coming back!! :'(

uhhh.. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! uhh.. i've met this band before, in a mexican magazine, where there are a lot of articles about new bands and things like that... :'( so sad!!! hey... if u've noticed, i've been sad these weeks... but this time.. THIS TIME!!! i love halloween but... today the guy who looks like an animal has gone of the school!!! forever!! he's not coming back!! :'(

oh:( Did you join any Halloween parties??cheer you up.

oh:( Did you join any Halloween parties??cheer you up.

i was invited to a lot of halloween parties but my parents didn't want me to go :indiff: so i didn't. :( sometimes the only ones who cheer me up are my friends. no my best ones, but the funny ones. they always make me laugh, like my friend Mamel. We call him like that but he's real name is Jose, he's always cheering me up ha ha :LOL: but sometimes he wants to be smarter and make me get angry :stunned: today he wanted to sing me Ave Maria!! :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

春节你会回中国来么?

well... i might tell u... maybe i'll go to china because 2 years ago i was planning with some friends our 15-years vacations to china ha ha... we started earning money but we didn't earn even $1000 pesos!!! ha ha but we still have the oportunity to go there. My friends wanna visit Pekin so we're trying to find a guided-tour though all the city but the problem is that none of us speaks chinese ha ha... maybe we'll go in 2008 by the Olimpic Games :p

well... i might tell u... maybe i'll go to china because 2 years ago i was planning with some friends our 15-years vacations to china ha ha... we started earning money but we didn't earn even $1000 pesos!!! ha ha but we still have the oportunity to go there. My friends wanna visit Pekin so we're trying to find a guided-tour though all the city but the problem is that none of us speaks chinese ha ha... maybe we'll go in 2008 by the Olimpic Games :p

aww:( too bad i'll be in UK or AUS in 2008 cuz i hve an immersion course...

aww:( too bad i'll be in UK or AUS in 2008 cuz i hve an immersion course...

NOOOO!!! :'( well.. maybe i can change somethings and go the next year :D why don't ya come to mexico? :LOL: :LOL: i know it's not the best country to study but you've got to know all its history cause it's really amazing.. ;) actually here in mexico there is also a chinese town right in the downtown... lots and lots of food in a really cheap price :stunned: owww.. i love that duck in bittersweet syrup :p ha ha oh.. i remember.. in the 2008 i'll be right in Massachusetts ha ha :happy: with my sis who wants to study in harvard... do u know what's curious?? my high school's name is Instituto Harvard (Harvard Institute) ha ha :LOL: what a copy!

NOOOO!!! :'( well.. maybe i can change somethings and go the next year :D why don't ya come to mexico? :LOL: :LOL: i know it's not the best country to study but you've got to know all its history cause it's really amazing.. ;) actually here in mexico there is also a chinese town right in the downtown... lots and lots of food in a really cheap price :stunned: owww.. i love that duck in bittersweet syrup :p ha ha oh.. i remember.. in the 2008 i'll be right in Massachusetts ha ha :happy: with my sis who wants to study in harvard... do u know what's curious?? my high school's name is Instituto Harvard (Harvard Institute) ha ha :LOL: what a copy!

:happy: aww you're goin to have lots of chances to see Muse,might be touring in US that period of time!

I've never been abroad so maybe I'll go to visit Europe with a friend in summer vacation of year 2 in college!~

:happy: aww you're goin to have lots of chances to see Muse,might be touring in US that period of time!

I've never been abroad so maybe I'll go to visit Europe with a friend in summer vacation of year 2 in college!~

i've always wanted to go in a tour through all europe... :) that was also one of our plans but we prefered going to china... the only problem's that my friends' parents won't like to know that we're not going with a guide, we're going alone through all :LOL: and i won't mind if they don't let their sons and daughters go with me, cause then, i'll go alone with my sis. :rolleyes: and i also want to go to EGYPT!! WOOH!! :p

i've always wanted to go in a tour through all europe... :) that was also one of our plans but we prefered going to china... the only problem's that my friends' parents won't like to know that we're not going with a guide, we're going alone through all :LOL: and i won't mind if they don't let their sons and daughters go with me, cause then, i'll go alone with my sis. :rolleyes: and i also want to go to EGYPT!! WOOH!! :p

hahahah reminds me of Matt that look...:LOL:

nevermind,yea you could even go by yourself...with enough preparation there's no prob~~

hahahah reminds me of Matt that look...:LOL:

nevermind,yea you could even go by yourself...with enough preparation there's no prob~~

yes i agree... my mom is giving me the chance to go to Canada to study from the next year...:) i really would like to, but i would have to leave it all behind, my friends, family, the high school where i want to study:stunned: (the best one of mexico and the only one that has directly way to the best universities of the world...) and i would have to go by myself:( . i'm going to do the admission test and the TOEFL this november 11 and if i approve my parents are going to think about the canada thing... what do u think?? :confused:

yes i agree... my mom is giving me the chance to go to Canada to study from the next year...:) i really would like to, but i would have to leave it all behind, my friends, family, the high school where i want to study:stunned: (the best one of mexico and the only one that has directly way to the best universities of the world...) and i would have to go by myself:( . i'm going to do the admission test and the TOEFL this november 11 and if i approve my parents are going to think about the canada thing... what do u think?? :confused:

TOEFL...I'm having IELTS next April...yea to prove that i could go to Europe...:stunned: Canada would be great!...You might see more Chinese ppl(maybe "Darkshines" from this board)

TOEFL...I'm having IELTS next April...yea to prove that i could go to Europe...:stunned: Canada would be great!...You might see more Chinese ppl(maybe "Darkshines" from this board)

Darkshines? yeah i know her, i congratulated her for her birthday few weeks ago... i'm planning with a friend to go to HK next year... ha ha what do you think?? maybe we can visit u... ha ha i hope everybody there knows speaking english cause i don't know how to speak chinese... :( what a sad.

Darkshines? yeah i know her, i congratulated her for her birthday few weeks ago... i'm planning with a friend to go to HK next year... ha ha what do you think?? maybe we can visit u... ha ha i hope everybody there knows speaking english cause i don't know how to speak chinese... :( what a sad.

yay!of course you could visit me!!But i'm not local citizen here so i don't know where you could stay..um..hotels?Great idea!you'll visit HK!!

And oh when's Darkshines B-day?say happy Bday to her for me~~

yay!of course you could visit me!!But i'm not local citizen here so i don't know where you could stay..um..hotels?Great idea!you'll visit HK!!

And oh when's Darkshines B-day?say happy Bday to her for me~~

but i think it was like half and a month ago.. i don't remember.. better check later... yeah we don't care about staying at hotels, i have family in HK ha ha some aunts there. I just hope she's not bringing her friends cause i've met em.. they're just such a mess :stunned:

hey look!! i've come to show you pics of my friends ha ha..

this is jose manuel (manolo).. ----------- josemanuel-1.jpg

this is jose fernando (pepe).. ------------ Image4.jpg

this is montse ----------------------------- dog.jpg

this is rod ---------------------------------- rod.jpg

ohhh jojojo i'm tired, show u the rest later

oh my:eek: ...are they all boys? *hides*

cool ppl.

BTW Muse is now really going to Singapore to do a gig in January!!!!

I wish i could go there cuz a friend ask me to and she promise to take care of me~~!!!!

but I have no money,no passport,not old enough...:stunned: :stunned:

noooo.. just one of them is a girl.. the one with the dog and the sunglasses ha ha... that's terrible!!!! see what i mean?? it's really difficult to travel somewhere to visit your friends when ur under 18... :'(!!!

noooo.. just one of them is a girl.. the one with the dog and the sunglasses ha ha... that's terrible!!!! see what i mean?? it's really difficult to travel somewhere to visit your friends when ur under 18... :'(!!!

yeayeayeayea definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I plan to go to Singapore next January cuz Muse's going there to do gig,and,no I'm not yet 18 so I don't know about the going aboard thing!!!!!

passport shall takes a long time:( :( :(

yeayeayeayea definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I plan to go to Singapore next January cuz Muse's going there to do gig,and,no I'm not yet 18 so I don't know about the going aboard thing!!!!!

passport shall takes a long time:( :( :(

ye the passport... mine is still valid but it's such a shame that i have 4 years to spend it and i've only used it one time... and actually it's really expensive!!! wooooooohhh!! i've already finished my admission exam guide and i got... 1397 of the 1600 possible points. cool. VICTORY. yay. :LOL:

ye the passport... mine is still valid but it's such a shame that i have 4 years to spend it and i've only used it one time... and actually it's really expensive!!! wooooooohhh!! i've already finished my admission exam guide and i got... 1397 of the 1600 possible points. cool. VICTORY. yay. :LOL:

Great!:happy: Cheers!

Now you could be free.:D

yay! that would be great. :LOL: ahhh!! today i was sleeping in the couch and i had a sweater covering me.. and then something heavy on me... it was the cat sleeping on me :indiff:

:LOL: lolz

yay I got my HULLABALOO DVD yesterday afternoon!!From HMV...I finally visit HMV.:eek: expensive things there.

But It has almost anything and i'm out of money.:(

:LOL: lolz

yay I got my HULLABALOO DVD yesterday afternoon!!From HMV...I finally visit HMV.:eek: expensive things there.

But It has almost anything and i'm out of money.:(

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't find it anywhere!!!! i think it's already out of mexican music stores.. there's just ABSOLUTION TOUR... what a shame :'( today it was my TOEFL and my PAA test... god!! TOEFL was easy but there were more than 5 readings in the whole test!! i hate that. and the readings were kinda boring. :(

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't find it anywhere!!!! i think it's already out of mexican music stores.. there's just ABSOLUTION TOUR... what a shame :'( today it was my TOEFL and my PAA test... god!! TOEFL was easy but there were more than 5 readings in the whole test!! i hate that. and the readings were kinda boring. :(

wow!

I'm doin IELTS next year.hopefully with that score i could go to UK next year:happy:

get that DVD online!

Archived