Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

wow :indiff: my halloween piece is a kinda nightmare before christmas... it's about Eliza... or is it Pepa? pff.. i don't remember.. the thing is that Eliza/Pepa is going to find the tree with the 6 doors like Jack and we're gonna sing This is Halloween and all that things... pffff... oh god... i'm so stressed... this friday i'm about to have math exam... next monday, tuesday and wednesday, i'm going to debate (AHH!!! GOD HELP ME!)... Friday.. i have chemist exam.. n a halloween party.. (weeeehhhh!!!!!!!!! some people told me to go with a Pucca custom.. :D) and on monday again... i have lots of exams :indiff: isn't it a nightmare?!!! :eek:

lol remind me of my high school days...

oh yea Halloween,my college's got lots of things to do,party yay!~the bat hang in the elevator of our domitory is kinda like Matt....:LOL: :LOL:

Rock the debate!:D

lol remind me of my high school days...

oh yea Halloween,my college's got lots of things to do,party yay!~the bat hang in the elevator of our domitory is kinda like Matt....:LOL: :LOL:

Rock the debate!:D

yeah i'll try ha ha :D i love halloween but not as i love christmas :LOL: LOL!! cause i receive lots of presents ha ha ha although i have to do stupid festival :indiff: how i hate that... we have to do a festival for everything, GOD! it's driving me nuts! :eek:

yeah i'll try ha ha :D i love halloween but not as i love christmas :LOL: LOL!! cause i receive lots of presents ha ha ha although i have to do stupid festival :indiff: how i hate that... we have to do a festival for everything, GOD! it's driving me nuts! :eek:

I'm tired of rehearsal,I want to quit,but the editor is my teacher...

:indiff: :indiff: :indiff:

I'm tired of rehearsal,I want to quit,but the editor is my teacher...

:indiff: :indiff: :indiff:

ha ha... god :indiff: there's a song called when a man loves a woman from brian adams and there's a version in spanish sung by Pedro Fernandez :indiff: i hate him.. i hate the kind of music he sings.. :indiff:

ha ha... god :indiff: there's a song called when a man loves a woman from brian adams and there's a version in spanish sung by Pedro Fernandez :indiff: i hate him.. i hate the kind of music he sings.. :indiff:

Sometimes the original one is the best.

Hate some singers and bands in our country copy songs from others.

Just discusting:stunned:

Sometimes the original one is the best.

Hate some singers and bands in our country copy songs from others.

Just discusting:stunned:

well.. the problem in mexican songs are the lyrics.. :indiff: god! they make u laugh!!!! something like: there in the big ranch, there where i lived, there was a pretty little miss who always told me: i'm gonna make ur underwears!! like how??! like the sir wears 'em! i'll start to knit them with wool and then i'll finish 'em with leather! :eek: :eek: :eek: GOD! hahahaha :LOL:

well.. the problem in mexican songs are the lyrics.. :indiff: god! they make u laugh!!!! something like: there in the big ranch, there where i lived, there was a pretty little miss who always told me: i'm gonna make ur underwears!! like how??! like the sir wears 'em! i'll start to knit them with wool and then i'll finish 'em with leather! :eek: :eek:GOD! hahahaha :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now I could not eat lunch!:stunned::LOL:

:LOL:

Now I could not eat lunch!:stunned::LOL:

yeah ha ha, a lot of mexican songs talk about how sexy is a girl, or the pretty body they have.. :indiff: so nasty. Kinda' ''all day long i dream about sex with u'' of jc chasez... :stunned: i hate that kind of songs.. :mad: OH GOD!!!!!!! TOMORROW'S ABOUT TO START THE DEBATE!!! :eek: :eek: I'M SO EXCITED AND SO FRIGHTENED AT THE SAME TIME!! :p I HOPE I CAN DO IT RIGHT!!! :LOL: WISH ME GOOD LUCK!!!!!! :happy:

yeah ha ha, a lot of mexican songs talk about how sexy is a girl, or the pretty body they have.. :indiff: so nasty. Kinda' ''all day long i dream about sex with u'' of jc chasez... :stunned: i hate that kind of songs.. :mad: OH GOD!!!!!!! TOMORROW'S ABOUT TO START THE DEBATE!!! :eek: :eek: I'M SO EXCITED AND SO FRIGHTENED AT THE SAME TIME!! :p I HOPE I CAN DO IT RIGHT!!! :LOL: WISH ME GOOD LUCK!!!!!! :happy:

oh,some of pop songs are nice enough,but after all,:stunned: nasty pop songz.

aww...good luck:D

oh,some of pop songs are nice enough,but after all, nasty pop songz.

aww...good luck:D

oh my... :stunned: i've just came back from my fist and second session... i'm so tired...:eek: GOD!!! FOR BEING SPAIN EVERYBODY WAS AGAINST ME!!! :'( ARGHH!! i have no allieds!!:mad: well.. i had just one.. :indiff: and actually it was China... :) that in a hand it was a good delegate, she knows how to move that tongue!!! :LOL: but in another hand, she was against my delegation :( and after, she turned her position by my side ha ha :D i don't think i can survive to this... :$ i think i was prepared.. but now i see that maybe it would had been better if i left the opportunity for someone else..

oh my... :stunned: i've just came back from my fist and second session... i'm so tired...:eek: GOD!!! FOR BEING SPAIN EVERYBODY WAS AGAINST ME!!! :'( ARGHH!! i have no allieds!!:mad: well.. i had just one.. :indiff: and actually it was China... :) that in a hand it was a good delegate, she knows how to move that tongue!!! :LOL: but in another hand, she was against my delegation :( and after, she turned her position by my side ha ha :D i don't think i can survive to this... :$ i think i was prepared.. but now i see that maybe it would had been better if i left the opportunity for someone else..

aww,rock on...

and you're really good at using smilies...I could not use anymore when i quote you and reply!!!~~~

a friend on our messageboard is going to see Muse in Hamburg...:eek:

She showed us the ticket..*dies*

aww,rock on...

and you're really good at using smilies...I could not use anymore when i quote you and reply!!!~~~

a friend on our messageboard is going to see Muse in Hamburg...:eek:

She showed us the ticket..*dies*

really?? :LOL: :LOL: why don't u just erase 'em??? :) pff.. why muse's going everywhere but Mexico?! :'( GOD!! drives me nuts!:eek:

build me up please :'( i'm so sad :'( i'm out of the debate :indiff:

really?? :LOL: :LOL: why don't u just erase 'em??? :) pff.. why muse's going everywhere but Mexico?! :'( GOD!! drives me nuts!:eek:

build me up please :'( i'm so sad :'( i'm out of the debate :indiff:

seriously?out of?

Muse hasn't been to Mainland or Hong Kong or Taiwan neither!!!We've all been sad for this...

Muse来中国来香港来台湾!!!!!

seriously?out of?

Muse hasn't been to Mainland or Hong Kong or Taiwan neither!!!We've all been sad for this...

Muse来中国来香港来台湾!!!!!

yes!!!! out of it totally!!! i can't participe anymore!!! :'( :'( but.. really.. i don't care.. :indiff: who wants to be in that stupid debate?!! :mad: me not!!!

debate...gotta have it alot in year4 of my college study...after 3 years I'll be like you...

yeah... maybe when i'm in college i'll enter to the TECMUN... (Tec Model United Nations) and then i'll be first a delegate, then a moderator and then a president ohhhh sounds really good!!! ha ha ha :) but in 2 years i'm going to Boston to study!!!!

oh god.. u gotta see this man..

ivan.jpg

describe: good moderator/excellent friend/so funny... hot as fuck!! :LOL:

yeah... maybe when i'm in college i'll enter to the TECMUN... (Tec Model United Nations) and then i'll be first a delegate, then a moderator and then a president ohhhh sounds really good!!! ha ha ha :) but in 2 years i'm going to Boston to study!!!!

oh god.. u gotta see this man..

ivan.jpg

describe: good moderator/excellent friend/so funny... hot as fuck!! :LOL:

Boston???

this man:happy:

seems like I saw before in our campus...:eek:

Boston???

this man:happy:

seems like I saw before in our campus...:eek:

really??!! :eek: are u sure??!! :eek: he's one of the best guys i'd met... he's so cool ha ha ha ha ha.. :LOL: GODDD!!!!!! two brothers of the shop that's round the corner where i live, gave me free chips!!!! just by wearing a muse shirt :happy: :happy: :happy: goddd... and the're also cute :LOL: hey! today i went to a dvds n cds store and i saw HOUSE M.D. the second season in sale for $900 pesos.. that's like.. $850 yuans... really expensive. :( but i bought the Simpsons eighth season and The lake house. Good movie. ;)

really??!! :eek: are u sure??!! :eek: he's one of the best guys i'd met... he's so cool ha ha ha ha ha.. :LOL: GODDD!!!!!! two brothers of the shop that's round the corner where i live, gave me free chips!!!! just by wearing a muse shirt :happy: :happy: :happy: goddd... and the're also cute :LOL: hey! today i went to a dvds n cds store and i saw HOUSE M.D. the second season in sale for $900 pesos.. that's like.. $850 yuans... really expensive. :( but i bought the Simpsons eighth season and The lake house. Good movie. ;)

:eek: god!

yea because House=God so it's that expensive...:stunned:

:eek: god!

yea because House=God so it's that expensive...:stunned:

ha ha yeah i know... :) i had this rare dream where i went to the groseries shop of the brothers who love muse and they ask me for my muse shirt so i took out it and gave 'em:p ... they we're so happy that i left them to stay with it (that in reality i wouldn't):eek: and then i arrived to my restaurant and there was a lot of dark people inside, they were in every table and when i entered everybody came out... and there was left only one table with 4 people... and they were nightwish :indiff:... tarja (ex.vocalist), jukka, emppu and marco... but there was no Tuomas.. the most important member in the band and the only one who knows about mexican food. wow. wWO0OWw. as crazy as fuck. :LOL:

:LOL:

i rarely dream of people who are in a band.And your dream is definitely awesome.Muse again.

yeah, i'd love it if it was about muse... well maybe if it was about muse i've still sleeping ha ha :LOL: ohhh our halloween piece was a disaster... :indiff: everything i told everybody to do, how they had to move... they just did whatever they wanted to do :( and at last.. we improved :p at last it had a sad end. the main characters died :LOL: it was so funny:stunned: today... oh god :eek: i read that girls who had barbies and used to play with them cutting her hair and bitting it or ways of destruction, remind them a immature baby phase that they don't wanna remember... god!! but i used to cut her hair because i wanted to change its hair look!! :LOL:

Archived