Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

ahh.:happy:

I've never taken competitions from those bands cuz no matter i win or not,the prize's usually too far from me. :(

aww but why? the magazine which i'm asking for, is from the UK n if i win.. they will send it to me :) well.. it's just a crazy fan, we don't know if it's true but i believe there's a chance ;) dang it... i never noticed about it :indiff: the discussion i'm gonna give about Gibraltar descolonization is between Spain n Uk... that means, me and another delegate :'( because i'm representing Spain! :(

aww but why? the magazine which i'm asking for, is from the UK n if i win.. they will send it to me :) well.. it's just a crazy fan, we don't know if it's true but i believe there's a chance ;) dang it... i never noticed about it :indiff: the discussion i'm gonna give about Gibraltar descolonization is between Spain n Uk... that means, me and another delegate :'( because i'm representing Spain! :(

ohoh that's not that bad...maybe you're good enough to make them notice you!:happy:

ohoh that's not that bad...maybe you're good enough to make them notice you!:happy:

well ha ha, maybe you're right, today i had my first consultancy class and i found out the major part of my mates, are representing Spain ha ha... today we did a debate simulation n it doesn't look really bad.. :D

well ha ha, maybe you're right, today i had my first consultancy class and i found out the major part of my mates, are representing Spain ha ha... today we did a debate simulation n it doesn't look really bad.. :D

:D kool!

I've got assignments to write these days...me the poor one,don't even know how to start.:stunned:

I often change.a week ago my desktop is all about Dr.Gregory House:D

But I like this one,simple.:happy:

Just wrote down the first 150 words...:$

ha ha that's kewl!!!!! :D today was my second and last debate simulation :( today's one was really fuckin cool.. (though our presidents told us that they don't love us as we do :indiff:) but it was really funny ha ha :LOL: i hope i can see 'em soon :p

ha ha that's kewl!!!!! :D today was my second and last debate simulation :( today's one was really fuckin cool.. (though our presidents told us that they don't love us as we do :indiff:) but it was really funny ha ha :LOL: i hope i can see 'em soon :p

Good for you!!:D

I guess I've spent almost a whole week onthose assignments,asignments really sux!!!I'm not even 18 I have to write something like assignments...

Good for you!!:D

I guess I've spent almost a whole week onthose assignments,asignments really sux!!!I'm not even 18 I have to write something like assignments...

well, for something good you've gotta do those assignments.. :) oh.. why everybody thinks i'm japanese or korean?... isn't chinese an option?! :indiff:

well, for something good you've gotta do those assignments.. :) oh.. why everybody thinks i'm japanese or korean?... isn't chinese an option?! :indiff:

:D Not to worry.

If i get to have this situation, gotta love the feeling that everytime they make mistakes and the second I tell them I'm Chinese:p .

:D Not to worry.

If i get to have this situation, gotta love the feeling that everytime they make mistakes and the second I tell them I'm Chinese:p .

yeah i think u're right ha ha :)...oh god.. :'( my computer doesn't work anymore!! :'( what am i gonna do?! i have a lot of things to do :'( !!! OHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD, HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

oh...um,are there any netbars or something in your city?

actually no, i hate em :indiff: my neighbor is trying to fix it because he says it isn't a virus.. it's just a system mistake :D oh oh i'm so happy for that!!!! :) but while he's fixing it i'll have to work in my sister's lap... i hate that too.

actually no, i hate em :indiff: my neighbor is trying to fix it because he says it isn't a virus.. it's just a system mistake :D oh oh i'm so happy for that!!!! :) but while he's fixing it i'll have to work in my sister's lap... i hate that too.

:D

So how's your band doing?

I heard from a friend in Singapore that some managers of a festival are trying to invite Muse...

yay!if so they could come to Hong Kong too..!!

:D

So how's your band doing?

I heard from a friend in Singapore that some managers of a festival are trying to invite Muse...

yay!if so they could come to Hong Kong too..!!

well... in the last weeks i've been with other friends because both of the principal members are walking through the "u n me r the best friends" phase... so they exclude me!! :indiff: but really.. i would like a band with other friends.. friends with my same band type.. cause now, some of them want it to be britpop, some other want it to be rock n other want it to be an emo band.. pffff... damn it! :(

well... in the last weeks i've been with other friends because both of the principal members are walking through the "u n me r the best friends" phase... so they exclude me!! :indiff: but really.. i would like a band with other friends.. friends with my same band type.. cause now, some of them want it to be britpop, some other want it to be rock n other want it to be an emo band.. pffff... damn it! :(

aww,difficult.Why not post your requiries online?Maybe you'll get to know more cool ppl.:D

aww,difficult.Why not post your requiries online?Maybe you'll get to know more cool ppl.:D

na... in tow years i'm gonna travel boston for studying plans... maybe then i can find some cool people ha ha... i would like to have a front woman band ha ha cause actually, when all mmbrs r men except for the vocalist, they all try to protect her n that's cool :)

gotta go to school,talk to you later!:p

wow :indiff: my halloween piece is a kinda nightmare before christmas... it's about Eliza... or is it Pepa? pff.. i don't remember.. the thing is that Eliza/Pepa is going to find the tree with the 6 doors like Jack and we're gonna sing This is Halloween and all that things... pffff... oh god... i'm so stressed... this friday i'm about to have math exam... next monday, tuesday and wednesday, i'm going to debate (AHH!!! GOD HELP ME!)... Friday.. i have chemist exam.. n a halloween party.. (weeeehhhh!!!!!!!!! some people told me to go with a Pucca custom.. :D) and on monday again... i have lots of exams :indiff: isn't it a nightmare?!!! :eek:

Archived