Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

:LOL:

Me going to have lunch with PLAs in HK,along with my classmates:happy:

that's cool!! once i invited some friends to a meal in my restaurant ha ha it was so funny... WOOHHH!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! OUR FOOTBALL TEAM ARE NOT BAD AT ALL!!! WE WON 8 - 3!!! YEE HA!!! WE WON!!! :D:happy:

now, tell me, what does this guy looks like? an animal? :LOL:

gonzaso.jpg

Ahh,you've watched a lot haven't you?

I mean,House M.D.

I'm kinda addicted to it.:D

what's that?! :eek: it's just here in mexico series are not really famous at all and they are actually available 7 months after its premiere in other countries :indiff: that's really degrading... :stunned: n though i have like 25 movie dvd's i don't watch tv a lot :D

hey, what happened to u?? :eek: haven't seen u in some days... :( WOOH! after all.. i entered the contest!! yay!! they accepted me :)

what's that?! :eek: it's just here in mexico series are not really famous at all and they are actually available 7 months after its premiere in other countries :indiff: that's really degrading... :stunned: n though i have like 25 movie dvd's i don't watch tv a lot :D

hey, what happened to u?? :eek: haven't seen u in some days... :( WOOH! after all.. i entered the contest!! yay!! they accepted me :)

Hey there!!My laptop sux!!!!:mad:

Good for you!Now you're free.:LOL:

Hey there!!My laptop sux!!!!:mad:

Good for you!Now you're free.:LOL:

:indiff: no.. actually it's not now i see what i have to talk about.. about what's happening in spain, its political n economic situation... omg... it's in front of a whole assembly of 100 people :eek: my life's just too short...

:indiff: no.. actually it's not now i see what i have to talk about.. about what's happening in spain, its political n economic situation... omg... it's in front of a whole assembly of 100 people :eek: my life's just too short...

you'll be fine!:D

I'll tell you what i'll do which is even more annoying.I have been selected by our teacher,to play "Snout" in the Shakespear drama.My butt is in trouble.:$

OMFG.

you'll be fine!:D

I'll tell you what i'll do which is even more annoying.I have been selected by our teacher,to play "Snout" in the Shakespear drama.My butt is in trouble.:$

OMFG.

wow.. that's cool! i like acting ;) i'm sure u're gonna do it right! :D actually what is really annoying is that last year, i'd to dance kinda " Christmas-pop-ballad" with a ballerina suite :indiff: that was really really shameful :$ n the worst part.. a friend recorded it all :eek: ALL!!! :'(

wow.. that's cool! i like acting ;) i'm sure u're gonna do it right! :D actually what is really annoying is that last year, i'd to dance kinda " Christmas-pop-ballad" with a ballerina suite :indiff: that was really really shameful :$ n the worst part.. a friend recorded it all :eek: ALL!!! :'(

:D

I hate dancing...

Gotta save my butt...:indiff:

:D

I hate dancing...

Gotta save my butt...:indiff:

yeah! ha ha :D oh god.. it's more difficult than i thought.. it's not easy to participate in this contest, there are a lot of things to do... and actually i have to ask permission to get off my jacket :indiff: n i can't say: hey, what's up? that's cool! see ya later!. i have to say: hello. How you've been doing? fine? oh, well, i'm happy for it. i hope we can meet again. goodbye. :stunned:

yeah! ha ha :D oh god.. it's more difficult than i thought.. it's not easy to participate in this contest, there are a lot of things to do... and actually i have to ask permission to get off my jacket :indiff: n i can't say: hey, what's up? that's cool! see ya later!. i have to say: hello. How you've been doing? fine? oh, well, i'm happy for it. i hope we can meet again. goodbye. :stunned:

You scared me.:eek: :eek: :stunned:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

well,it's all nice except the stupid butt moment.:stunned:

ha ha ha ok. hey! can u give me some ideas for a v-sign picture? it's just i need it to win a magazine from england of oasis, but this is special!!! if u could help me.. ;) such like this:

DSC00932.jpg

ha ha ha ok. hey! can u give me some ideas for a v-sign picture? it's just i need it to win a magazine from england of oasis, but this is special!!! if u could help me.. ;) such like this:

DSC00932.jpg

ahhh...that's difficult...

different styles...one is like ppl doing that in hiphop style...

what's that competition requires?

ahhh...that's difficult...

different styles...one is like ppl doing that in hiphop style...

what's that competition requires?

just making the v-sign, that's all. just one person can do it per picture, but i think i won't need any other ideas ha ha i paste the last one in the oasis fantatic.. i really don't care if i win or not, it's my friend who wants it :)

just making the v-sign, that's all. just one person can do it per picture, but i think i won't need any other ideas ha ha i paste the last one in the oasis fantatic.. i really don't care if i win or not, it's my friend who wants it :)

ahh.:happy:

I've never taken competitions from those bands cuz no matter i win or not,the prize's usually too far from me. :(

Archived