Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

Yes? but why is that awesome? :confused:

Have u been in CHina? :awesome: I luv it...:happy:

Since she's teaching you..you're learning the language.It's good being able to speak and understand other languages (other than the ones we knew already)

Nah..I haven't been to China..but I got plans:DxD

Since she's teaching you..you're learning the language.It's good being able to speak and understand other languages (other than the ones we knew already)

Nah..I haven't been to China..but I got plans:DxD

My mum suck at teaching... :stunned:

Where in China? :awesome: All China!? :awesome::awesome:

weeehhh looks like you two were getting along..um..let me say something:D

You've been in Hong Kong like how many times already Grace!!!!;)

oh wow.I was just coming in and tell you guys I freakin' love DM!..go check the Depeche Mode thread here in this forum other band section. Posted some good linky to the first ever show in SOTU TOUR 2009. A warm up one in Luxemburg.

IT WAS MEGA SUPER AMAZING I TELL YOU. I long for the NEVER LET ME DOWN AGAIN wave!!

My mum suck at teaching... :stunned:

Where in China? :awesome: All China!? :awesome::awesome:

But at least she's teaching you.Or you could like buy books and self-study.Some have audios for it too..for proper pronounciation.

Beijing,Shanghai,Guangzhou,Shenzhen...all China yeh!:D

weeehhh looks like you two were getting along..um..let me say something:D

You've been in Hong Kong like how many times already Grace!!!!;)

oh wow.I was just coming in and tell you guys I freakin' love DM!..go check the Depeche Mode thread here in this forum other band section. Posted some good linky to the first ever show in SOTU TOUR 2009. A warm up one in Luxemburg.

IT WAS MEGA SUPER AMAZING I TELL YOU. I long for the NEVER LET ME DOWN AGAIN wave!!

Yeh Stan..all is good!:happy:

I love HongKong:D

Checked the thread..i looked it up on youtube.T'was great!:happy:

Never Let Me Down Again was the first link I watched!:p

*oh and Tee's gonna order the new DM boxset*winks winks*:D

But at least she's teaching you.Or you could like buy books and self-study.Some have audios for it too..for proper pronounciation.

Beijing,Shanghai,Guangzhou,Shenzhen...all China yeh!:D

We have books ( text books and work books ) ... :$ It's easier to learn chinese when you are in china :rolleyes:

Go to beidaihe! It's nice little town by the sea, near Beijing! :D It's so beautiful in the evening with all the lights:happy:

We have books ( text books and work books ) ... :$ It's easier to learn chinese when you are in china :rolleyes:

Go to beidaihe! It's nice little town by the sea, near Beijing! :D It's so beautiful in the evening with all the lights:happy:

Books are cool!:D Is it much easier? (I actually find it hard...its funny..the first time I was in HK...when I go to McDonalds..they'd ask about my order in Chinese...but I kinda get it..that its what they're asking coz its a fast food chain:LOL: )

Takes note of that..thanks you!:happy:

Books are cool!:D Is it much easier? (I actually find it hard...its funny..the first time I was in HK...when I go to McDonalds..they'd ask about my order in Chinese...but I kinda get it..that its what they're asking coz its a fast food chain:LOL: )

Takes note of that..thanks you!:happy:

haha :LOL: :LOL: And when you are on the Grat wall, you can slide down from it with a board or something! :awesome: it's so funny!

great-wall-slide-mutianyu-l.jpg

haha :LOL: :LOL: And when you are on the Grat wall, you can slide down from it with a board or something! :awesome: it's so funny!

OH THAT WAS GREAT FUN! altho I played that in Sichuan, no exactly Grat wall you said.

Bei Dai He is in Guangxi yea? nice place for holiday. beautiful sea.

OH THAT WAS GREAT FUN! altho I played that in Sichuan, no exactly Grat wall you said.

Bei Dai He is in Guangxi yea? nice place for holiday. beautiful sea.

:yesey: I want to go to China again! :'(

Oh wow..that looks so fun!!!!!:awesome: I'm gonna try to do that.Yay! (let's see if I have the guts,lol)

Did you get to try it?

Oh wow..that looks so fun!!!!!:awesome: I'm gonna try to do that.Yay! (let's see if I have the guts,lol)

Did you get to try it?

Yepp! and I meant the great wall... :$:$:$ There were people who standed beside and said that I had to slow down... but I didn't hear what they said because it went to fast...:p

Yepp! and I meant the great wall... :$:$:$ There were people who standed beside and said that I had to slow down... but I didn't hear what they said because it went to fast...:p

:LOL:screw the people,it's supposed to be fast and that's why it's great fun!

I didnt know Great Wall has got such amusement equipment? I've been there 3 times, didnt see it...

:LOL:screw the people,it's supposed to be fast and that's why it's great fun!

I didnt know Great Wall has got such amusement equipment? I've been there 3 times, didnt see it...

I was on the part of the great wall not so far from beijing. :happy:

By looking at the pic..it's gonna catch some amount of speed yeh:LOL:

I have only seen the Great Wall through pics and telly:$:LOL:

By looking at the pic..it's gonna catch some amount of speed yeh:LOL:

I have only seen the Great Wall through pics and telly:$:LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: When you are in beijing, go to the great wall and slide down on that thing! :awesome:

:LOL:There must be loads of people waiting to get on that slide I'm sure

not when I was there! :awesome: Almost no people on the great wall and absolutely nobody on tha slide thing! :D :D Go to the great wall when it's cloudy :yesey:

well,you git luck then:)

when did you go?like is it summer holiday period?(early June to early Septmeber)

early september :yesey: don't go if it's sunny :noey: go when it's cloudy ( almost rainy ) and on the later part of the day because then you'll be the only one there ;) maybe meet one ore two people :p but don't be too late because the slide thing maybe are closed :rolleyes:

Archived