Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

ahhhhh,Sweden's beautiful isnt it...my friends have been there,heard about that:happy:

Have you ever been to China then?like...sort of visiting your older generation of the family?

I've been in China many times... but mostly in 北京 :p but i've been in diffrent places because my family lives on many diffrent places :happy: ( almost everywhere :LOL: )

Is it many people who likes Muse in China? ;) I didn't know that there were any Muse fans :$ :$ :$

I've been in China many times... but mostly in 北京 :p but i've been in diffrent places because my family lives on many diffrent places :happy: ( almost everywhere :LOL: )

Is it many people who likes Muse in China? ;) I didn't know that there were any Muse fans :$ :$ :$

hahaha that's nice,I'd love to have many relatives around the country just so I could go to these different places and have fun:LOL:Did you come and see Olympics last year in the capital then?

Ahh,as far as I know,not that many fans.Muse is somehow still unknown here. But if they get their butt over here and play a gig probably there'll be more fans.

Well,since there might be no market so why should they come here at the first place?I'm just being stupid...:rolleyes:

hahaha that's nice,I'd love to have many relatives around the country just so I could go to these different places and have fun:LOL:Did you come and see Olympics last year in the capital then?

Ahh,as far as I know,not that many fans.Muse is somehow still unknown here. But if they get their butt over here and play a gig probably there'll be more fans.

Well,since there might be no market so why should they come here at the first place?I'm just being stupid...:rolleyes:

Haha! :LOL: No, I just went home before the Olympics started :( but I saw when they tested the fireworks for the Olympics...:D...it was so much fireworks so the house was shaking :p

Haha! :LOL: No, I just went home before the Olympics started :( but I saw when they tested the fireworks for the Olympics...:D...it was so much fireworks so the house was shaking :p

wow have you!!

We had no luck, city's full of people, we couldnt even get an air ticket to go to the place.:(

altho watching it on tv still felt MEGA:happy:

I'm in Hong Kong!!!(apparently that's in my location,eh..)

only for study.and it's so freakin' busy at the moment as i have to do my teaching practice...:stunned:

Okey, teaching practice... I don't like that ;) but where are you from then? :happy:

hahaha that's nice,i'd love to have many relatives around the country just so i could go to these different places and have fun:lol:did you come and see olympics last year in the capital then?

Ahh,as far as i know,not that many fans.muse is somehow still unknown here. But if they get their butt over here and play a gig probably there'll be more fans.

Well,since there might be no market so why should they come here at the first place?i'm just being stupid...:rolleyes:

中国在这次金融危机中不是表现还不错嘛

有市场的

他们一定会再来的!

我知道你只是一时犯傻。。。

If they went to play in China I would even go on my own to see them!:D

have they been in china?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Nope...they've only been to HongKong.It would be awesome if they'd perform in Mainland China.I am so gonna be there:happy:

:p Can't really speak the language..which is a shame really...I have one fourth Chinese blood in me...should've said yes when my dad asked me if I was gonna study in a Chinese school..boo me....

Hello Meian:)

:p Can't really speak the language..which is a shame really...I have one fourth Chinese blood in me...should've said yes when my dad asked me if I was gonna study in a Chinese school..boo me....

meh... what about me that I'm really chinese and barely know chinese?:LOL:

Archived