Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

It was so spectacular.I enjoyed every bit of it--the course of its rich history.It was properly presented.Love it.The music was great.My favorite parts would have to be the wave-like part,the Great Wall Of China part, and the perfect circle with people doing Tai-Chi.Hands down,that was brill really.:yesey:All the parts of the whole performance was great.Oh and theme song(dunno if thats the theme song really:$)was kinda cute:)Great firework display.:happy:And can I just say the Bird's Nest was awesome!Kudos to all the performers who have practised long enough for it.So worth it!Well done!:happy::yesey:

Congratulations!:happy::\mm/:

It was so spectacular.I enjoyed every bit of it--the course of its rich history.It was properly presented.Love it.The music was great.My favorite parts would have to be the wave-like part,the Great Wall Of China part, and the perfect circle with people doing Tai-Chi.Hands down,that was brill really.:yesey:All the parts of the whole performance was great.Oh and theme song(dunno if thats the theme song really:$)was kinda cute:)Great firework display.:happy:And can I just say the Bird's Nest was awesome!Kudos to all the performers who have practised long enough for it.So worth it!Well done!:happy::yesey:

Congratulations!:happy::\mm/:

wow glad you watched it!

I watched till the very end of it,it was just fantastic eventho I was not there in the stadium

the beginning was real stunning moment! Fireworks didnt impress me tho,except for that 29 giant footsteps in the sky that was brilliant.

Zhang was definitely a visual elite!!:):)

wow glad you watched it!

I watched till the very end of it,it was just fantastic eventho I was not there in the stadium

the beginning was real stunning moment! Fireworks didnt impress me tho,except for that 29 giant footsteps in the sky that was brilliant.

Zhang was definitely a visual elite!!:):)

I told my mum to hurry up..coz she asked me to accompany her on buying something..and I'm like..Mum..its the Opening Ceremonies..Quick!:LOL: Stunning moment indeed!:happy:

And the lighting of the torch,yay!!!!!that was fab:D

I told my mum to hurry up..coz she asked me to accompany her on buying something..and I'm like..Mum..its the Opening Ceremonies..Quick!:LOL: Stunning moment indeed!:happy:

And the lighting of the torch,yay!!!!!that was fab:D

aww i dunno

I mean he hanged up there ran up a circle

Music came to an end,and maybe they screwed up with time arrangement,he just stayed there for like 10-15 seconds

and then suddenly oops it got lit

that was actually hilarious to me:LOL:

I was amazed by the beginning but then to the part of "Modern China scene" it didnt impress me that much as previous parts did...

anyway,a very good ceremony it is!:D

aww i dunno

I mean he hanged up there ran up a circle

Music came to an end,and maybe they screwed up with time arrangement,he just stayed there for like 10-15 seconds

and then suddenly oops it got lit

that was actually hilarious to me:LOL:

I was amazed by the beginning but then to the part of "Modern China scene" it didnt impress me that much as previous parts did...

anyway,a very good ceremony it is!:D

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The Old China fascinated me loads:happy:

;)

achi, glad u like "the beijing olympics opening ceremonies"

we're so proud of it!

Stan, 怎么不贴活字印刷的图啊?

呃,活字印刷翻译成live character printing吗?...:rolleyes:

囧,你打算字句翻译啊...我估计不是吧- -

那个图...有好看的我就发上来

Archived