Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

either 1st week or 2nd week of May..(coz I'm still thinking if I'm going to attend the annual dental convention here..and it falls on 1st week of May:ninja: )

Can't you come before flying back to the convention? ;)

SURPRISE!! :eek:

I just found out on this week HMV Hong Kong chart:

#15: MUSE HAARP: LIVE AT WEMBLEY (+DVD / SP ED)

#26: MUSE HAARP: LIVE AT WEMBLEY (+DVD)

I never know they get so much (or at least not so little as I expected) attention here!

aye...that's because i went there and bought loads.

every time i took 5 special editions and paid and those salesgals were actually shocked.

I bought for people here!!!

every time i took 5 special editions and paid and those salesgals were actually shocked.

:LOL:It's still cool to see them on chart no matter what.

And hey Tee, welcome back! :D

Can't you come before flying back to the convention? ;)

Don't think so..plus my uncle's coming home on the 16th and his family are like planning to go to the beach and my sister wants to go with them...and then she said we can go to HK...

Cool.

But there are special edition ones that are left?...Please say yes...:LOL:

welcome back Tee:happy:

Don't think so..plus my uncle's coming home on the 16th and his family are like planning to go to the beach and my sister wants to go with them...and then she said we can go to HK...

I don't see any problem between going to the beach and to Hong Kong...well, 16th is 2 weeks before May (when you *plan* to come)....so you (and/or your sister) can probably spend >1 week on beach then come here, maybe? :erm:

Many ppl i know have actually planned to come here for a visit in May,interesting.

Just wondering, do they come to buy HAARP too? If yes, you could all hold a party/gathering in HMV, sounds fun!

:LOL:

brilliant!

but no they're just coming for a visit

do stupid shopping i guess:erm:

:noey: There are no goods better than HAARP (or other Muse's products)!

Anyway, I guess I haven't shop for almost a year:erm:.....except visiting HMVs and bookstores.:cool:

IMAGE_230.jpg

here're some:D

THAT IS AMAZING!!! :eek: Well, by saying there are some, I suppose there are really many more copies..... which are more awesome!!!!111!!1!1!!:cool: You are my hero!!1 :D

*You make me want to buy and own more copies of HAARP*

oopsy

you both havent got one?

actually they're not mine as you know...my stupid copy is still on the way...

I havent got it yet...(my friend from the States hasn't bought it yet)

*might as well buy it in HongKong:eyebrows: *

Ur copy is still on the way?ah..you pre-ordered it..why it's taken so long?

I havent got it yet...(my friend from the States hasn't bought it yet)

*might as well buy it in HongKong:eyebrows: *

Ur copy is still on the way?ah..you pre-ordered it..why it's taken so long?

dunno

they sent it on March 28th so i'm guessing it takes two weeks to get here?is it really coming from UK?

well yea you can still buy it here cos i reckon HMV has got loads of them

not like fire said b4 when she called HMV and they told her there're only a few left.

all special edition!:\mm/:

:mad: The guy probably lied to me!!! (or they import new copies)

And I did get one....but now I think maybe I am going to buy one more.....:D

And Cd-wow (the site you ordered from, isn't it) is Hong Kong based, as I remember. :erm

And I just bought a bag of cookies with chocolate chips which taste very nice, but they are all broken! :(

:mad: The guy probably lied to me!!! (or they import new copies)

And I did get one....but now I think maybe I am going to buy one more.....:D

And Cd-wow (the site you ordered from, isn't it) is Hong Kong based, as I remember. :erm

And I just bought a bag of cookies with chocolate chips which taste very nice, but they are all broken! :(

what's with the cookies lol

I saw a guy there posted something about cdwow.au here in .mu

well,i really dunno the situation....:erm:

what's with the cookies lol

I saw a guy there posted something about cdwow.au here in .mu

well,i really dunno the situation....:erm:

:stunned:I saw that post too...and when i google cd-wow it turns out to become this page: http://www13.cd-wow.com/ :wtf:

EDIT: I went back to you long-time-ago post and I find that the site you listed in http://www.cd-wow.com.hk.......but then it seems all cd-wow sites have turned into the above site! Really weird....but hopefully you will get yours soon, or else, like others in the cd-wow thread suggested, cancel the order and ask for a refund :D

dunno

they sent it on March 28th so i'm guessing it takes two weeks to get here?is it really coming from UK?

well yea you can still buy it here cos i reckon HMV has got loads of them

not like fire said b4 when she called HMV and they told her there're only a few left.

all special edition!:\mm/:

oh i see two weeks..well if its taken longer then maybe its from the UK..but I dunno:unsure:

yay..coolies if HMV has got loads:eyebrows:

woohoo..all special edition ones:happy: Thanks Stan:happy:

:stunned:I saw that post too...and when i google cd-wow it turns out to become this page: http://www13.cd-wow.com/ :wtf:

EDIT: I went back to you long-time-ago post and I find that the site you listed in http://www.cd-wow.com.hk.......but then it seems all cd-wow sites have turned into the above site! Really weird....but hopefully you will get yours soon, or else, like others in the cd-wow thread suggested, cancel the order and ask for a refund :D

ARGH!

I never get cheated by cd stores:eek:

Archived