How poor is the service of the muse shop ?

1Q84

Hello members and others !

I decided to see if I am the only one in this case but I have had nothing but bad experience lately with the muse shop and customer service.

Remember the big mess there was when we could place the pre orders ?

It's been a day since the album came out WORLDWIDE ! And I didn't receive the deluxe set I've ordered with frustration at the time. The official shop can't even deliver on the day of release ?

And to add to that, the download code promised for the entire album FLAC and mp3 is nowhere to be found ....

I'm clapping my hands with sarcasm but I am not amused anymore.

They don't even reply to emails as well. I'm sure they're gonna say there is too many emails, well, hire a bigger team for these times or a more efficient team.

Hope this will get people talking and sharing opinions .

Have a nice day !

I'm still waiting for an email with a like to the HD download.

Your code will come with the set, it will be in one of the side pockets on a note. I'm sorry that I can't be of any more assistance, if it's a small relief to you: my CD/DVD hasn't arrived yet (Estonia).
My Deluxe Edition arrived on Saturday (yay! :) ), and can confirm that you are wrong - there is no code/link anywhere in or on anything I received (including the packing notes etc).

The code link is supposed to be on a business card shoved in between the vinyl case, and the art print, probably on the right side.

Mine was crammed way down in the bottom and hard to see, but it was there.

There's no email.

Mine did arrive in bad shape, though, so we'll see if they get back to me.

I remember receiving on the day of release The Resistance Box Set (I was living in the uk at the time) and for The 2nd Law a few days before release (I lived in France at the time).

As for the download code being on a card, this is a bit ridiculous for this day and age. We received previous downloads via email why not this one.

We'll see where this goes...

Same for me here, i have purchase the HD Digital download on monday and i still can not download it. The link in the email take me on the muse website and it says ''You have not purchased any downloadable products yet.'' .... :mad:

And no repply to the email i have sent them.

I received an email a week ago that my Deluxe Edition had shipped. That was it, just that it shipped. I'm still waiting for it! There was no tracking number or estimated delivery date. Why did I even bother to pre-order this MONTHS ago when I could have just ordered from Amazon or iTunes? Oh yeah, I was dumb enough to think that going straight to Muse would get me better service, silly me!!

{:(

I received an email a week ago that my Deluxe Edition had shipped. That was it, just that it shipped. I'm still waiting for it! There was no tracking number or estimated delivery date. Why did I even bother to pre-order this MONTHS ago when I could have just ordered from Amazon or iTunes? Oh yeah, I was dumb enough to think that going straight to Muse would get me better service, silly me!!

{:(

Try replying to that shpipped email and let them know that you didn't receive a tracking number. I had to do that-- the information they sent was incorrect.

Dear Muse Fans,

We apologize for any delays that you may have encountered, while receiving assistance with your Muse preorders.

If you happen to still have an unresolved issue, we have set up dedicated email addresses that we will provide priority service to:

If you placed your order through the UK/EU store, please email:

DronesUK@wmgcustomerservice.com

If you placed your order through the US store, please email:

DronesUS@wmgcustomerservice.com

Both of these email addresses will have a dedicated team to help with any pending issue that you may have.

We again apologize for any delays and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Jeff

Muse Store Support - http://muse.warnerbrosrecords.com/

Dear Muse Fans,

We apologize for any delays that you may have encountered, while receiving assistance with your Muse preorders.

If you happen to still have an unresolved issue, we have set up dedicated email addresses that we will provide priority service to:

If you placed your order through the UK/EU store, please email:

DronesUK@wmgcustomerservice.com

If you placed your order through the US store, please email:

DronesUS@wmgcustomerservice.com

Both of these email addresses will have a dedicated team to help with any pending issue that you may have.

We again apologize for any delays and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Jeff

Muse Store Support - http://muse.warnerbrosrecords.com/

Thank you!

I did finally get a response from the new emails posted above, thank you.

Unfortunately, the Deluxe set appears to be out of stock, at least for us US peeps, and they don't know when (or I guess if) they'll be back in stock. :(

Would have hoped they'd keep some aside to replace defects, especially with the vinyl in there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wanted to give an update - didn't get an email since the original one saying I'd been put on a "waiting list" for a restock on the Box Set, but one arrived in the mail today.

I'm assuming I don't have to send back the original, since they didn't say anything. Hopefully I'm correct on that!

I think at this point I'm just going to say that a shit job overall was done on the packaging of this set.

The exterior packaging is worse. The front is dented and creased in a half circle around the vinyl, and the back dented heavily in the places where the DVD and CD are sitting.

Both art prints show similar denting.

The vinyl isn't cracked this time, but one is heavily scratched on one side, and of course it's the same one that's broken in my other set. :facepalm:

I'm actually worried they won't believe me if I contact them again.