Probably because they want to dominate the world? Matt has the answers. ;):LOL:

no, that would be ATSC.

mind-control in digital high definition ;)

either good or bad, ours would be the same standard euro and aussie will be which means 2/3's of the world. [reading allot of HWM and a few T3's :LOL:]

Edited by arias

Did they showed all the eras?

I was informed by a friend but I'm still on my way home that time.

Nah, it was just a best of-live special. Clips from Wembley, Shepherd's Bush, and the EMA's were shown.

^ Yeah, nothing really, wala naman si Chris eh, lol. You can watch that on youtube btw, the scenes however from the EMA and the Shepherd's Bush were cut.

Tumitingin ako ng sked of shows sa cable on Clickthecity.com. Reliable naman siya, although not really that complete.:D

^ Yeah, nothing really, wala naman si Chris eh, lol. You can watch that on youtube btw, the scenes however from the EMA and the Shepherd's Bush were cut.

Tumitingin ako ng sked of shows sa cable on Clickthecity.com. Reliable naman siya, although not really that complete.:D

what do you mean cut? the guitar changes and saying stuff to the crowd?

I mean our mtv's own site, no schedule there unless you want the time of when "playlist" will start :LOL:

Yung mga clips, they're cut, they're not shown.

There. Maybe, the one who put it there wanted to shorten the time so he excluded the clips.

And oh, inspiration pala ni Chumpoy ang Muse. That's why he sang Starlight. I just knew.

Shit! I just had a dream..

Muse was performing here, and while in the middle of 'Bliss', I kept on jumping and jumping in front of the crowd. Matt sees me jumping as he threw me a guitar pick. Cooooool. Maybe an omen?

Shit! I just had a dream..

Muse was performing here, and while in the middle of 'Bliss', I kept on jumping and jumping in front of the crowd. Matt sees me jumping as he threw me a guitar pick. Cooooool. Maybe an omen?

wow that's a great dream man. wish it is an omen! :D

sorry for the random post! *disappears*

Maybe an omen?
omen :LOL:

the shang omens of 07 and it all started with a Crying Shame :stunned:

woo 09 concert with new material!!! :happy:

wow that's a great dream man. wish it is an omen! :D

sorry for the random post! *disappears*

hi mary, hows Malaysia and all :LOL: Edited by arias
¡!¡!

omen :LOL:

the shang omens of 07 and it all started with a Crying Shame :stunned:

woo 09 concert with new material!!! :happy:

hi mary, hows Malaysia and all :LOL:

09 concert with new material sounds awesome. how i wish it'll come true!

hey arias. Malaysia is hot and humid as usual. KL still waits for muse to come again..:D How u doin'?

09 concert with new material sounds awesome. how i wish it'll come true!

hey arias. Malaysia is hot and humid as usual. KL still waits for muse to come again..:D How u doin'?

same old as you guys except the unusual summer storms :stunned: [i guess the whole SEA is having it :LOL:]

hmm... the whole world seems to be waiting for muse to come this year, you never no when they'll have a gig cause of a not straight forward tour and they're most likely brain-storming songs for the next album