^ I didn't know that. That's the first time I heard him used those words.

He used it as well on Later With Jools Holland (Brit show):D...2006...just dunno if they did Later with Jools first or EMA in Copenhagen;)

He uses it [almost] everytime with starlight, live :LOL:

first time I heard it though was Copenhagen EMA and my favorite live version of the song for the green laser lights of blindingness :happy:

Ooohhh really did he use it there?! Oh what the heck I've seen it twice, i think, and I didn't even notice it :eek:. Haha maybe I'm too carried away singing to the original lyrics, and was too amazed by the green laser lights of blindingness!!! That was the coolest thing. *Going to search on You Tube so she could twist dearly her own ears. Is it on You tube btw? Hmmm.

Starlight on EMA is really flawless. Ok now I'm digging Starlight but still won't play it. Gah it's really damn Trials and Tribulations!!! But it's miles better on TV, the laser lights are not that convincing and blinding :D. *Pokes eyes instead of torturing her ears

wow, bottom of the page :stunned:

I went to araneta the other day and I'm surprised that they have allot of up coming shows in the coming months, I wounder in the other places like bonifacio, makati, ewood and manila :happy:

What kind of shows are they?

James Blunt is back again.

Mukang nilalabanan ng FOB ang Muse. Kakalabas lang ng live CD/DVD nila dito, ****: Live in Phoenix, which I'm planning to buy. Mukang maganda naman yung content eh. Tsk.

I can't believe I just said that. :stunned:

Anyway does anyone here know how much HAARP costs in China? I'm too shy to ask on their thread. :)

in HongKong..it costs 150 HKD

People on that thread are real nice and very helpful:happy:You don't have to be shy;)

I got my HAARP last Saturday....made in Japan (my uncle had a stop over in Japan and bought it..woo):happy:

People on that thread are real nice and very helpful:happy:You don't have to be shy;)

Yeah, I kinda barged in there once telling them how lucky they were that Pelle Carlberg came over to Shanghai or Beijing or something to play a concert. ;) They're nice folks.

Mukang nilalabanan ng FOB ang Muse. Kakalabas lang ng live CD/DVD nila dito, ****: Live in Phoenix, which I'm planning to buy. Mukang maganda naman yung content eh. Tsk.

I can't believe I just said that. :stunned:

Wala namang laban ang Muse sa FOB dito eh since hindi malakas ang marketing ng Muse compared to FOB.

I got my HAARP last Saturday....made in Japan (my uncle had a stop over in Japan and bought it..woo):happy:

Does the Japan version have an hour documentary?

Yeah, I kinda barged in there once telling them how lucky they were that Pelle Carlberg came over to Shanghai or Beijing or something to play a concert. ;) They're nice folks.

Yeh yeh..I remember that one:D

I wuv them:happy:

Does the Japan version have an hour documentary?

Nope.There wasn't truth to this I think.I even checked HMV Japan site last time and nothing said on an hour documentary.;) Mine's just regular HAARP edition..so I don't have the 10 minute backstage footages...but it's alright..I saw the documentary on youtube:p:D

Wow lucky you! Naka-Japanese character ba yung mga texts sa HAARP? Hehe, kasi before I was planning to ship a CD there but I've changed my mind since the Japanese characters visually irritated me.

I'm thinking mainland, pero siguro hindi naman nagkakalayo ang price. :) Tnx a bunch.

Wow lucky you! Naka-Japanese character ba yung mga texts sa HAARP? Hehe, kasi before I was planning to ship a CD there but I've changed my mind since the Japanese characters visually irritated me.

I'm thinking mainland, pero siguro hindi naman nagkakalayo ang price. :) Tnx a bunch.

The Japanese text on the DVD itself is when Matt says something:p:LOL: Kaunti lang naman...he doesn't talk that much naman eh.The album sleeve is in English.(nakalagay lang Made In Japan)There's lyric sheets inserted on it...English writing and Japanese writing:D

No prob:D

There's lyrics sheet? Unfair! :D Cute that there's sub-title.

ye with lyrics sheet...

my dad had Unintended repeated and asked for the lyrics:p (and sings along with Matt:stunned: )

"Every band has become self-indulgent.They're much more interested in their instruments than grandiose statements." - Nicky Wire(Select Mag,Jan 2000 )

Sama naman. :p You gotta give it to them though, palaging may bonus tracks na kasama yung releases nila. Lucky, lucky people. They have awesome food, too. :D

Haha, hindi naman. :happy: Medyo OC lang ako sa mga CDs, ayokong nakakakita ng mga foreign languages other than English dun sa cover at dun sa laman, like subtitles, nakaka-distract, sumasakit ulo ko. Pero I'm into calligraphy, and the least I like is the Japanese writing, very overrated imo.

At tama ka lagi silang may bonus tracks talaga. Very unfair nga eh, kelangan ko pa i-write sa cd. Pag bumili ka naman dun super mahal, twice ng price dito sa Pinas. :)

Unintended? Wow I'm expecting parents will appreciate Invincible more..each to their own.

Ung mother ko, though too weird for me, eh nagugustuhan ang Showbiz (album). Tsaka Darkshines yata, siguro natutuwa siya kasi I dance with it. Pero unlike you, she doesn't ask for lyrics, yung awooooowoooo lang alam niya. :D