^ I've been on your myspace, so cool! I would also probably joined the moshpit too.

Nice setlist ha. And do they always have that tubes as their stage set-up? I always see that on pictures. Anyway, that's truly a dream come true. :)

haha..thanks.myspace or multiply?:confused:don't think I put on the setlist on myspace..maybe multiply:p

The tubes are the stage set-up for the Black Holes And Revelations Tour:D

^ yeah it's multiply, my mistake. So that's their set-up, does it light up? Does it have any meaning or something? Enlighten me. :)

Yep..that's only one of their stage set-ups for the BHAR tour.It lights up yeh:D Well I always thought that those tubes represent holes:erm:...but I'm not sure really:unsure: or maybe just for decorations...:LOL: (I maybe have to look on articles regarding their stage set-ups:p ) But I think the best stage set-up was the stadium stage which was at Wembley (coz of the satellites..yay:eyebrows: )

So the question now is when is Muse coming here?

Yes... I hope in a time where they have new experimental material for the new album and bored so that when they're here the gig will be new, wild and the 15 minute space rock song for a proper moshing :yesey:

Yes... I hope in a time where they have new experimental material for the new album and bored so that when they're here the gig will be new, wild and the 15 minute space rock song for a proper moshing :yesey:

I agree. Have you checked out the vids for Megalomania with Osaka Riff? Bloody immense especially the bass line.

I agree. Have you checked out the vids for Megalomania with Osaka Riff? Bloody immense especially the bass line.

yeah lol :LOL:

the 3 lights and sidelights made an effect reminding me of the tripods from War of the Worlds :LOL:

Nice to hear Megalomania live after 6 years and I agree with Bellamy if he didn't play it there he would be such a fool :happy:

I found out from Girltalk forum that P!ATD is coming here on August 14. I'm not that excited actually but I'm happy that our country is being invaded by international bands now. So the question now is when is Muse coming here?

Panic's coming here?! :stunned: By the way, they dropped the "!"

I'm in a Megalomania-like state right now thanks to TCT. :$

There's a new New Born-outro. Could be a new song?

:yesey: Goosebumps. Just awesomely BEAUTIFUL. It looked like the end of the world after the song. It 's heavenly devilish. :)

And yep I agree with Arias it seems like the only chance Muse will go here is when they get bored. I hope we'll be one of the first stops after the new album comes out. And when will that be exactly? Hmpf.

yeah lol :LOL:

the 3 lights and sidelights made an effect reminding me of the tripods from War of the Worlds :LOL:

Nice to hear Megalomania live after 6 years and I agree with Bellamy if he didn't play it there he would be such a fool :happy:

Yeah it was nice but it's killing me with jealousy. :indiff::D

His voice has really improved :happy: it sounded very dark like he was singing in the dungeon.

They should stop by at LP's bamboo organ and play that song if they go here. :D

Panic's coming here?! :stunned: By the way, they dropped the "!"

I'm in a Megalomania-like state right now thanks to TCT. :$

There's a new New Born-outro. Could be a new song?

Yeap according to one forum I'm member of. Oh I didn't know they already dropped that. Obviously I'm not a fan.

Haven't listened to it yet, too stoked with Megalomania.

:yesey: Goosebumps. Just awesomely BEAUTIFUL. It looked like the end of the world after the song. It 's heavenly devilish. :)

And yep I agree with Arias it seems like the only chance Muse will go here is when they get bored. I hope we'll be one of the first stops after the new album comes out. And when will that be exactly? Hmpf.

When? hmmm after 2 years given the new album is already out.

wtf is with the ending :stunned:

and... I saw this live... in LivELY... few screaming fans for hale even if they don't know the song :rolleyes:

ITS "OUR TRIALS AND TRIBULATION" :noey:

:noey: just :noey:

taena, trials and tribulation. haha! I didn't even make it through the first 30 seconds. :noey:

Now I am totally intrigued.

"Trials and tribulations" was used by Matt once..KROQ AAC 07.

He uses it [almost] everytime with starlight, live :LOL:

first time I heard it though was Copenhagen EMA and my favorite live version of the song for the green laser lights of blindingness :happy: