Yep yep, kilala ko sila. Wow taga DLSU ka rin bloodlord? Haha, small world nga dito. I'm Alyssa, by the way. I discovered Muse through a bunch of Filipino forum buddies on an Incubus board.

Hehe, yup yup! Let's start a Muse Org na whooo!

Ohh incubus! Hehe did you go to the concert? I met them at the after party 'cause of my stalker sister haha. Mike is being stupid he just sat down and talked to an actress all night (guess what! the actress doesnt even know his name):rolleyes:

hey hey, hahaha, not as diehard like before :( i want new muse stuff!!! im crossing my fingers for that space rock piano solo in the next album :LOL:

yeah..15 minute space rock solo:p

*waiting for new stuff as well*

Hehe, yup yup! Let's start a Muse Org na whooo!

Ohh incubus! Hehe did you go to the concert? I met them at the after party 'cause of my stalker sister haha. Mike is being stupid he just sat down and talked to an actress all night (guess what! the actress doesnt even know his name):rolleyes:

Who is the unworthy bitch? Haha! Yeah, I went to the concert. Inabangan pa nga namin sila sa labas ng south gate in hopes of getting a glimpse of them up close, pero yung black tinted car lang nila yung nakita namin. Suprisingly my hangover wore off after a day, haha, thanks to too much real-life problems and concerns, whereas last year it went on for the entire summer. 'Twas an excellent concert, though.

Someone told me that Incubus had only little connection (I mean conversation) with the crowd?

Anyway can I make kwento? Ok, the heck here it is. I'm having a dream on sick kittens this morning when I heard Sunburn playing. "Sunburn yun ha" I thought to myself "I swear Sunburn yun". Eh I always have the habit on going through Muse's records before I sleep, so I thought baka hangover lang. But it turned out, my Mom is the one playing it really loud. Hehe my mom's a muse convert. Sabi ko na nga ba magiging fan yun eh, well kahit papaano not unlike my sister. Hehe, though at first my Mom thought for a long time that Muse is Keane, and the one she watched on Mtv Live is Keane that's why she enjoyed it. She likes Keane kasi, like Keane is super galing. Hehe watch kayo ng La Corda d'Oro on Animax later. :) Good Day!

Keane is a British band:yesey:

The popular songs they've released are Everybody's Changing and Somewhere Only We Know ;) (I think their music is alright..but not a big fan really :erm::p )

There's bits of Everybody's Changing..that you can incorporate with Invincible's melody:p:LOL: My sister used to mix the songs together and I'm like:erm:But it has some similarity:LOL:(they have this thread on board:LOL: )

Everybody's changing and Invincible? :confused:

Tom Chaplin, the lead singer has a really good voice, and he sings well live. Their music is kinda soothing, they're piano driven.

yeh:LOL: try singing Invincible...say...2nd part..."Do it on your own...it makes no difference to me..what you leave behind and what you choose to be and whatever they say your soul's unbreakable," followd by the chorus of Evrybody's Changing..."so little time...try to understand that I..and blah blah blah...until --everybody's changing and I dont feel the same..":p

then tell me what ya think?;)

:LOL: :LOL: WTH?!!! Hahahaha. Okay before that I was singing the whole of Everybody's Changing, and I can't really find any similarity. Now you pointed it, OMG! so true! Your sister's a genius, haha did you taught her that or she just came up with that? Kids are good on this stuff, really, you can hear them on the streets. Her mix is so funny!

:LOL: :LOL: WTH?!!! Hahahaha. Okay before that I was singing the whole of Everybody's Changing, and I can't really find any similarity. Now you pointed it, OMG! so true! Your sister's a genius, haha did you taught her that or she just came up with that? Kids are good on this stuff, really, you can hear them on the streets. Her mix is so funny!

Cool..you got it!:D

We came up with it...while singing on with Invincible..and suddenly those everybody's changing lyrics' just came out of our tongues:p:LOL: We sing together and sometimes we try to mimic singer's voices (well she's good at that one...she can do a John Lennon,George Harrison,Thom Yorke,Liam/Noel Gallagher,Matt Bellamy(on Invincible),etc. ~for a girl,and sometimes we make fun of what we sing:LOL:

She's not a kid though:p..she just turned 25 today!!!!xD:LOL:

Cool..you got it!:D

We came up with it...while singing on with Invincible..and suddenly those everybody's changing lyrics' just came out of our tongues:p:LOL: We sing together and sometimes we try to mimic singer's voices (well she's good at that one...she can do a John Lennon,George Harrison,Thom Yorke,Liam/Noel Gallagher,Matt Bellamy(on Invincible),etc. ~for a girl,and sometimes we make fun of what we sing:LOL:

She's not a kid though:p..she just turned 25 today!!!!xD:LOL:

hahaha, my bad! :p ahhh pareho pala tau 2 yrs ang gap, but i'm the younger one. Mimic?! Wow, is it funny? That would be amusing...and amazing too! :happy: Ahhh, you have good voices ha! John Lennon, George Harrison,Thom Yorke,Liam/Noel Gallagher,Matt Bellamy = masterclass, lol!!!

hahaha, my bad! :p ahhh pareho pala tau 2 yrs ang gap, but i'm the younger one. Mimic?! Wow, is it funny? That would be amusing...and amazing too! :happy: Ahhh, you have good voices ha! John Lennon, George Harrison,Thom Yorke,Liam/Noel Gallagher,Matt Bellamy = masterclass, lol!!!

Ah..cool...pareho kayong younger ones...:p Yeh..it was funny singing it:LOL:

She's got the best voice out of everyone else in the family...:happy:(Not me:noey:I tend to go out of tune when there's ppl listening to what I sing:$:LOL: )

Everybody's changing rings a bell...hmm I think I heard this before.

Yeah..you've heard this before...I'm pretty sure...MTV used to play this song a lot before.:rolleyes:

^ Kanina habang nagdi-dinner ako, I tried to sing Invincible, kasi para akong naguluhan na hindi ko nagets. What I did pala yesterday eh una kong kinanta yung Everybody's Changing and then I started to sing lang yung part na "Do it on your own..." kasi feel na feel ko yun ung chorus, ewan ko ba tagal ko na kasing hindi pinapakinggan ung Invincible. So kanina nafigured out ko, pareho nga sila ng notes sa first line of their chorus, as in. Kahit hindi ako marunong sa music, I think pareho sila ng notes. hehe.

^ Kanina habang nagdi-dinner ako, I tried to sing Invincible, kasi para akong naguluhan na hindi ko nagets. What I did pala yesterday eh una kong kinanta yung Everybody's Changing and then I started to sing lang yung part na "Do it on your own..." kasi feel na feel ko yun ung chorus, ewan ko ba tagal ko na kasing hindi pinapakinggan ung Invincible. So kanina nafigured out ko, pareho nga sila ng notes sa first line of their chorus, as in. Kahit hindi ako marunong sa music, I think pareho sila ng notes. hehe.

Parehong C-F-Dm-G-C yung chord progression nila. ;) Haha pwedeng gawan ng medley!

Happy Birthday Alyssa!!! :happy::party:

Happy Beerday/Birthday Alyssa!!

Thank you! ^_^ Yeah, I had a BEER-y good one even though it was a Tuesday. :p

Dear Grace I've been dying to ask you about this...

What's it like watching Muse live? Are you just resurrected or what? :)

It was so AMAZING!!!! Can't put it in words really...a bit sad when you hear TIRO..coz it means its almost the end of the show..:( but it was very satisfying...you'd have no regrets and you'd have this hunger(if thats the right word for it) of wanting to see them again!Yay!:happy:

T'was the best night of my life:yesey:

you'd have no regrets and you'd have this hunger(if thats the right word for it) of wanting to see them again!Yay!

And I'm already starving to death, awww. :LOL: So you have pictures?

That hunger you're talking about is a disease they spread on the crowds, hence fans can't get enough of them.

We can wait, we can wait...right?!

That hunger you're talking about is a disease they spread on the crowds, hence fans can't get enough of them. :LOL:

:yesey::yesey:

And I'm already starving to death, awww. :LOL: So you have pictures?

Yep...it's on my multiply account and some on myspazz:D