^ and you can still remember on what thread it has been posted...given that you've posted hundreds of pics there and you can still remember...hmmm, PMTer talaga. :chuckle:

I'm not really sure if its the right thread..but it's somewhere there:rolleyes::LOL:

*IS A PROUD PMT-er!!!!!:happy: *

^ You do? :confused:

:chuckle

Well I can go gaga over him in any of his red suits, and surely we'll not turn this thread to PMT, haha.

Anyway I lurked here before and I think you've talked about Muse shirts before, so I read the earlier posts and found the shirts Arias designed. Did you push through that shirt thingy? They're really good. I have one Muse shirt, just the plain one, not original though, only customized.

Anyway I lurked here before and I think you've talked about Muse shirts before, so I read the earlier posts and found the shirts Arias designed. Did you push through that shirt thingy? They're really good. I have one Muse shirt, just the plain one, not original though, only customized.

lol no :LOL:

1 Can't find were I can make it for a reasonable amount.

2 Its cheaper to buy things like this in bulks rather than pay for only one.

3 Spray paint and Stencil on cotton is really hard to get right.

So maybe someday in the future. But I do have a plain one from a gothic shop in LA :stunned:

^ You do? :confused:

:chuckle

Well I can go gaga over him in any of his red suits, and surely we'll not turn this thread to PMT, haha.

Yes, I do! :LOL:

I like him in red suit too..he looks powerful.

Arias already answered you. Got one Muse shirt sent by my friend. Bihira ko suutin kasi ayokong maluma kagad. :D

Btw, I got my HAARP last Wednesday. :happy: Ang ganda sobra, I feel sad though cause there's no Bliss. :( That's my all time fave pa naman.

Btw, I got my HAARP last Wednesday. :happy: Ang ganda sobra, I feel sad though cause there's no Bliss. :( That's my all time fave pa naman.

demmit. i might get mine next week.

i miss the forums yet again.

am having anxiety attacks, so me to down to post. :LOL:

Btw, I got my HAARP last Wednesday. Ang ganda sobra, I feel sad though cause there's no Bliss. That's my all time fave pa naman.

Wowowee! Congrats! :party::party: Happy for you! I've downloaded some dun sa HAARP site, pero naudlot it's on operation daw. Hinay-hinay lang sa panonood! :) And yeah it sucks talaga pag hindi kinakanta yung fave song mo, nakakabitin. Buti na lang they never fail to deliver. - drama? hehe.

am having anxiety attacks, so me to down to post.

Why dear?

Anyway, another sem is over for me! It feels great.

am having anxiety attacks, so me to down to post. :LOL:

It's worth the wait Guio. I swear!

Wowowee! Congrats! :party::party: Happy for you! I've downloaded some dun sa HAARP site, pero naudlot it's on operation daw. Hinay-hinay lang sa panonood! :) And yeah it sucks talaga pag hindi kinakanta yung fave song mo, nakakabitin. Buti na lang they never fail to deliver. - drama? hehe.

Hmm siguro sobra ang traffic sa site at di kinaya kaya nag-crash. I watched them twice in a row. :LOL: Actually kinanta nila yun sa Wembley kaya lang hindi nila sinama sa DVD, sabi pa naman ng ibang boardies dun nila inilabas yung balloons. :'( Sayang talaga. Pero astig pa rin ang dvd..they went insane on SS.

It's worth the wait Guio. I swear!

Hmm siguro sobra ang traffic sa site at di kinaya kaya nag-crash. I watched them twice in a row. :LOL: Actually kinanta nila yun sa Wembley kaya lang hindi nila sinama sa DVD, sabi pa naman ng ibang boardies dun nila inilabas yung balloons. :'( Sayang talaga. Pero astig pa rin ang dvd..they went insane on SS.

ah tnx for the correction. Oo nga ano, dun pla nila nilabas ung balloons. Talaga wala yun sa DVD? How come, super cool nga yung part na yun eh. Apart from the idea na maraming may gusto sa Bliss. Haha buti nandyan ang youtube, hehe.

halloobaloohoo.. i'm Jian, friend ko si piano lover and i know Achi too hehe, started listening to muse 4 years ago, happened to hear TIRO on 107.5 then googled the lyrics :p

dlsu din ako bwahaha.. ID 105 CBE- Applied Corporate Management

Jian...long time no hear..hehe:p

Sup?:D

Our term isn't over yet. Deng the trimestral system. T_T

I'm turning 18 on Tuesday! Wooo. I can get booze legally by then. hahaha

yay! advanced happy birthday!! you know gladys virata and gab magno and diane madulid?? they're also id106 ISE students.. they're my friends too =) yay!! small world!!! wheeeee

ah tnx for the correction. Oo nga ano, dun pla nila nilabas ung balloons. Talaga wala yun sa DVD? How come, super cool nga yung part na yun eh. Apart from the idea na maraming may gusto sa Bliss. Haha buti nandyan ang youtube, hehe.

Wala. Nakakainis yung audio ang konti ng songs tapos di pa nila nilagay ang Man of Mystery :mad: /rant over

Nagtataka nga ako bakit hindi nila sinama yung kantang yun, dapat alam na ng management ng Muse na gusto ng fans ang Bliss. Wala yatang official vid ang Bliss para sa youtube.

Did the ever infamous video taker Tom record Bliss?

Baka lumabas sya sa haarp.muse.mu as a special 'easter egg' :happy:

And haarp.muse is down for the American HAARP release on April 1 so yeah, wait :stunned::rolleyes:

I think he was able to record it maybe it was decided not to include it. I don't know who decided to not put Bliss on the DVD. Forced In should've been in the dvd too..ang dami kong reklamo.:LOL::p

HAARP for USA was delayed. :rolleyes: Wonder why.

Hello to new comers!

Wala. Nakakainis yung audio ang konti ng songs tapos di pa nila nilagay ang Man of Mystery /rant over

Nagtataka nga ako bakit hindi nila sinama yung kantang yun, dapat alam na ng management ng Muse na gusto ng fans ang Bliss. Wala yatang official vid ang Bliss para sa youtube.

How many songs are there exactly in the audio part? Marami naman yata talagang nakukulangan sa HAARP. Yung sa Yutube, I mean the balloons and the amateur vids! :) Para naman makita nating tumatalbog-talbog yung balloons. Hehe. I got chills from it nakakatuwa yung mga tao.

I think he was able to record it maybe it was decided not to include it. I don't know who decided to not put Bliss on the DVD. Forced In should've been in the dvd too..ang dami kong reklamo.

HAARP for USA was delayed. Wonder why.

There should be a video of it, baka hindi lang talaga sinama.

I think America is banned in peer-to-peer downloads, idk why though, and I'm not really really sure about it. Sinearch ko nga ulit, but I can't find a source, but I can remember reading it from somewhere! :confused: So maybe kaya na-delay pati release of DVDs from Europe. Wild wild guess.