Really tuloy ang U2?! The last time I heard it, it's still a rumor. If it's true, Big bucks...tsktsk.

Couldn't these people leave us enough time to save money?!

I should be working in Araneta right now, you know the popcorn and soda and pizza guys, they're very lucky they could get to the patron area. Teka pinapaalis ba sila pag concert na? Hmmm...

Taena, di ko na sila trip panoorin. Long overdue na ang gig nila dito. :noey:
Its not like I'm going to watch them :LOL:

I'm saving for the big guns :p Ever since the great foreign artist gig syndrome started[Christina], I never saw one :happy:

Speaking of :noey:, may nagsabi na that emoticon is one of the most overused emoticons in the forums by kids like us. :stunned:

meh, I use :yesey:

I should be working in Araneta right now, you know the popcorn and soda and pizza guys, they're very lucky they could get to the patron area. Teka pinapaalis ba sila pag concert na? Hmmm...

Pinapaalis :LOL: tuwing UAAP/NCAA/PBA lang sila andoon... wait, yung umiikot sa loob ng araneta mismo o yung sa entrance :confused:

I just posted some of the vids on YouTube. :p was actually one of the first few people to post it, so yeah, I feel good about it.

Nice one! Your page will acquire lots of hits for being the first to post it.

Audrey, you really did call? :LOL:

Yes but the one you gave me was out of service and the other number I got was weird, it'll ring once then busy tone after.

And I can't really wait for HAARP, so that's why I downloaded them videos. :yesey: I do feel a bit guilty, but I'm guessing they're starting to be Radiohead.

Nah don't feel guilty about it, it was put there on purpose. About the Radiohead thing..hmmm Matt's been dropping hints that they want to release songs online (as per our convo) it's not a bad idea really but since they became known comparison with RH didn't end and now I can see that it'll take into another level.

U2 is coming!

When? November?

Taena, di ko na sila trip panoorin. Long overdue na ang gig nila dito. :noey:

Speaking of :noey:, may nagsabi na that emoticon is one of the most overused emoticons in the forums by kids like us. :stunned:

If money will allow me I want to experience their gig, they're using 3D for their concerts eh. Question is how much will the tickets costs.

Taena yang U2 na yan. Lol. If the gig really pushes through, then I'd kill 'em if Muse won't come here for their speculated 2008/2009 tour. :stunned:

Speaking of Muse, Chris played drums for Hey Molly, an English band who supported them during the Edinburgh(?) gigs. Here's the link to their MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/heymolly Look for the pics of Chris playing. :p If I remember correctly, it was shown on SubTV a while ago.

If Muse were to release singles from now on, how'd you feel about it? :rolleyes:

Kanina ko pa gusto mag-essay!

SEX

:LOL:

You're gonna kill who? Muse or U2? :D

Okay lang sa akin ang online release pero ewan ko ba mas feel ko pa rin kung may physical album, iba ang dating di ba?

Sabi ni Matt na magrerelease sila ng compilation of all the singles that they've released from one era, so basically that's another album, but still...

I'd rather have them produce another album.

We could write Warner if you like, we could flood them with requests on HAARP...;)

It's better than phone calls ya know...:)

About the singles, I want singles that are well thought out, you know, I don't want "just another single". Ahaha, hope you get that. It's better to wait for years, I don't want them to make shits. Excitement will burn out if they tend to release songs every now and then. They'll lose connection along the way because there's less anticipation. See, see, I'm not with that idea. :( Don't go through that bad idea, Matt (as if Matt's the only one, hehe).

I can endure another Starlight :unsure: ---> ( don't know how I came up with that)

Matt's starting to scare me.

What if you could bring home Muse? What would you do?

I saw your thread in the other thread. Well you know, I'm gonna let him sing starlight. My sister's been bugging me to play starlight for her. Now, I'm starting to lose interest with that song.

I hate Matt in that pic by Grace. I've never saved that on my computer. It's really creepy and they look stupid, idk why, even Chris looks creepy and stupid. Anyway, Hurray to Sir Bellamy II of England!!!! :)

I hate Matt in that pic by Grace. I've never saved that on my computer. It's really creepy and they look stupid, idk why, even Chris looks creepy and stupid. Anyway, Hurray to Sir Bellamy II of England!!!! :)

:erm::LOL:

I never posted that pic on PMT though..hehe:p:LOL:

Will you let me post that pic at PMT? Just to ruin their day. :LOL::D;)

Yeah..you could post it on PMT if you like:D

Nah..don't think that pic will ruin their day :shifty::rolleyes: (been posted before ..like in PMT 26 or 27 as what I can remember:$ ):LOL: