setlist? a friend of a friend went to the singapore gig and got a setlist. similar to the setlist in manila I think.

setlist.jpg

Thanks for that.. do you got any pics? I'm still sulking for missing them. :(

Thanks! :D well, The Roots are playing there as well as John Legend, George Clinton and some other bands that i don't know. A lot of great local bands are playing too. what did u do with ur Incubus tix, Audrey? I like ur sig btw!

Soon, i hope. ;):D

John Legend?! Isn't that a rock festival or not? My friend was the one who kept our tickets. thanks got it from LJ.

John Legend?! Isn't that a rock festival or not? My friend was the one who kept our tickets. thanks got it from LJ.

well, not really. it's a combination of all types of music really. there'll be four separate stages with different performances happening at the same time. hopefully it'll be fun! :D

well, not really. it's a combination of all types of music really. there'll be four separate stages with different performances happening at the same time. hopefully it'll be fun!

coolness! seriously! ^ we can't afford that here...:( and hey hey illuminatist, you're sig's too cute!

Thanks for that.. do you got any pics? I'm still sulking for missing them. :(

Naaah. I didn't take pictures. I'll post some when my friend uploads them but we're far from the stage so I can't assure you pictures of brandon's pores. haha ;)

coolness! seriously! ^ we can't afford that here...:( and hey hey illuminatist, you're sig's too cute!

Yeah..having a festival with foreign artist in one night will probably cost us around 20 thousand.

Thanks, got it from LJ.

Naaah. I didn't take pictures. I'll post some when my friend uploads them but we're far from the stage so I can't assure you pictures of brandon's pores. haha ;)

Brandon's pores! lmao..I just want to see the set-up of the stage

Hello :) I'm a Filipina living in America :) I don't speak tagalog, though :$

Well, I wanted to know if Muse has EVER performed in the Phil. I know Matt said he got sunburned while in the Philippines, however I don't know if it was for vacation or for a show? Any help? Thanks in advance!!

Well, I wanted to know if Muse has EVER performed in the Phil. I know Matt said he got sunburned while in the Philippines, however I don't know if it was for vacation or for a show? Any help? Thanks in advance!!

Hello there, along with the new members. :p too tamad to read past posts.

No, Muse didn't make it here during there SEA tour.

And if that were true, I hope that it was for planning a show/vacation. :LOL:

woooo, sunburned! Hope that'll really happen. You got to love the climate here. :cool: Ahhh, it's getting hotter and hotter. I hate summer school, do we really have to do that?! That sucks!

Hiya!:happy:

Muse haven't performed in the Philippines yet.Wasn't part of their Asian tour last time;)

I think it was a vacation..read that in archives from microcuts.net .It was the time I think were Dom and Chris were the ones who turned up for the Brit Awards(round 2005..my year cud be wrong)..and Matt wasn't there coz he's in vacation or sumthing..just dunno the exact place..it didn't say I think:rolleyes::LOL:

i haven't checked this site for a long time.. it's nice to see that there are lots of people most esp. young people who love MUSE!!! let's all spread the love for MUSE!! :D

Hello there!!!

Welcome to the board.

I'm with you all the way love.:happy:

Ti's okay sweetheart. Just visit this place often. Want to get to know more of my fellow Filipino Muser.

Can't wait till my DVD arrives..still have to wait for another week or 2.

Audrey, I'm gonna kill you for the DVD. :D I am seriously going crazy after seeing it. And hearing about it.

Harharhar don't fret. I killed myself for buying it. It costs me more than 1,000.

Btw, I tried calling the number you gave me but it's out of service already. I managed to get their new number earlier but it's always busy. If you lots are interested here it is:7061618. I called them too but for some odd reason it only rang once then it'll be a busy tone.

my oh my. cool!!!

but I WANT the dvd. :(

Harharhar don't fret. I killed myself for buying it. It costs me more than 1,000.

Btw, I tried calling the number you gave me but it's out of service already. I managed to get their new number earlier but it's always busy. If you lots are interested here it is:7061618. I called them too but for some odd reason it only rang once then it'll be a busy tone.

Wow that's a lot. Where did you buy it anyway? What's the cost for the shipping. I have a friend who buys this J-Pop dvds and they really cost a lot. The point is, I'm green with envy. :supersad: When will you get it? I'm excited for you! :D Why oh why do I have to shift and shift courses?! Then I'm this far to having my hard-earned money. Anyway I'm still in my quest on asking people to buy it for me, because the CD case is so freaking gorgeous.

What's that number btw? Don't have a clue.

Guys and Gals

http://haarp.muse.mu/

;)

Saw that already..I'm being a good girl so I'm not gonna download anything from it. Less than 2 weeks from now anyway.:D:LOL:

my oh my. cool!!!

but I WANT the dvd. :(

Wow that's a lot. Where did you buy it anyway? What's the cost for the shipping. I have a friend who buys this J-Pop dvds and they really cost a lot. The point is, I'm green with envy. :supersad: When will you get it? I'm excited for you! :D Why oh why do I have to shift and shift courses?! Then I'm this far to having my hard-earned money. Anyway I'm still in my quest on asking people to buy it for me, because the CD case is so freaking gorgeous.

What's that number btw? Don't have a clue.

I know! Bought it from Amazon.UK, I asked a friend of mine from US to buy me one using her CC. Cost of the shipping included in the amount I mentioned, it's P1380.12 to be exact or $34. *sigh*

See, Muse, I love you so much that I'm willing to spend quite a big amount to support you, you really should come here to compensate my loyalty :LOL: The jewel case and it's contents is teh sex!! :D

It's warner's number. Guio asked me to call them to inquire about the DVD.

Saw that already..I'm being a good girl so I'm not gonna download anything from it. Less than 2 weeks from now anyway.:D:LOL:

I know! Bought it from Amazon.UK, I asked a friend of mine from US to buy me one using her CC. Cost of the shipping included in the amount I mentioned, it's P1380.12 to be exact or $34. *sigh*

See, Muse, I love you so much that I'm willing to spend quite a big amount to support you, you really should come here to compensate my loyalty :LOL: The jewel case and it's contents is teh sex!! :D

It's warner's number. Guio asked me to call them to inquire about the DVD.

I just posted some of the vids on YouTube. :p was actually one of the first few people to post it, so yeah, I feel good about it.

Audrey, you really did call? :LOL:

And I can't really wait for HAARP, so that's why I downloaded them videos. :yesey: I do feel a bit guilty, but I'm guessing they're starting to be Radiohead.

U2 is coming!

And I can't really wait for HAARP, so that's why I downloaded them videos. :yesey: I do feel a bit guilty, but I'm guessing they're starting to be Radiohead.

Pseudo-In Rainbows :LOL:

U2 is coming!

June ba? hmmm... Beautiful Day :happy:

June ba? hmmm... Beautiful Day :happy:

Taena, di ko na sila trip panoorin. Long overdue na ang gig nila dito. :noey:

Speaking of :noey:, may nagsabi na that emoticon is one of the most overused emoticons in the forums by kids like us. :stunned: