I'm just saying the reason why Beyonce is able to get a 70,000 shit thing in the Phils because her music is "mainstream" enough to appeal to a wide audience. I for one, dont care if somethings mainstream or not to judge whether or not somethings good or bad. If its good, and I like it, doesnt matter what other people say, fuck off and I like it.

Muse's music isnt mainstream enough (in asia anyway) to appeal to such a wide audience so they wont be able to get that 70,000 seat audience there now. And its also partially the artists decision whether or not they make 'pop shit' that would appeal to everyone or decide to tell the studio, "ei we had a contract about artistic control, let us be, ya fucker." Now if the studio still pushes for them to make 'hits' then its up to the artist to obey or go for another label.

You guys didn't get that odd warning saying .mu is not available :stunned:

Odd... well Adam did so I guess I'm fine :happy:

LOL at the mainstream thing :LOL: If you like the music, then listen to it! Like how Audrey likes MCR but allot of people dislike them... Or how I still listen to Muse even if my good friend thinks its gay :LOL:

*day dreams of saving money for South Africa*

I did actually Matt emailed me lol nah it's Kev.

Erm do you really have to point out my love to MCR? :p:LOL: I'm still wondering why people keep on thinking that Muse is gay?

If they'll do a small gig probably we can fill the place :LOL::LOL:

I wish plane ticket is a bit cheaper and visa is easy to get.

yeah true

its pretty hard

my cousins from the phils are trying to visit me

but australias gone all freaky

its so hard to get visas here

oh well phillipines always gets people like josh groban and linkin park and all these american musos that always tend to forget australia ><

yeah true

its pretty hard

my cousins from the phils are trying to visit me

but australias gone all freaky

its so hard to get visas here

oh well phillipines always gets people like josh groban and linkin park and all these american musos that always tend to forget australia ><

I knoooooooow, I don't understand their rules for issuing visas that hard. My dad was able to get a tourist visa since he's sponsored but if it's not he'll wait ages for it to be approve.

But I don't like LP that much. Wait they're going here? We usually get pop artists more than any genres

I knoooooooow, I don't understand their rules for issuing visas that hard. My dad was able to get a tourist visa since he's sponsored but if it's not he'll wait ages for it to be approve.

But I don't like LP that much. Wait they're going here? We usually get pop artists more than any genres

well im just guessing

there are a lot of lp fans in the phils

yeah i guess thats true

generally, on a whole scale basis,

pop/acoustic/mushy love songs are the favorites of the nation

correct me if im wrong

they're freaky about border security and crap because of terrorism

they're really freaky about bringing food in the country especially

theres even a tv show dedicated to it, its called border security

they always get random asians from south east asia as part of the show

especially vietnam

always trying to smuggle in food and stuff

but my mum manages to bring raw meat to the phils lol

what's happening in the forums nowadays?

sa sobrang busy ko with school work and our play, I haven't had much time to check the forums. :(

oh yeah, you guys know the musical "Wicked"?

Diba yun yung Musical tungkol sa Wicked Witch of the West, Glinda the Good, Wizard of Oz at yung land ng Oz? Mapanood kaya :yesey: Kailan showing ;)

Yeah, I'm busy too... Like last Saturday, my family went to Batangas unexpectedly... I just came home and now cramming with my assignments...

I don't know about visas on the "real" OZ but guio went there during teh summer months...

"Border Security" ? :LOL::LOL::LOL: Sounds allot like America's COPS :LOL:

I know Akon will be going here and even visit the "Big Brother house" but never heard of a LP gig here... Still wishin of Muse :happy:

well im just guessing

there are a lot of lp fans in the phils

yeah i guess thats true

generally, on a whole scale basis,

pop/acoustic/mushy love songs are the favorites of the nation

correct me if im wrong

they're freaky about border security and crap because of terrorism

they're really freaky about bringing food in the country especially

theres even a tv show dedicated to it, its called border security

they always get random asians from south east asia as part of the show

especially vietnam

always trying to smuggle in food and stuff

but my mum manages to bring raw meat to the phils lol

paranoid I guess is the right term for that :LOL: my dad managed to bring pastillas to my aunts.

LP went to manila (assuming thats where you are) back in 2004 =p

I don't remember them going here. :$

I don't know about visas on the "real" OZ but guio went there during teh summer months...

"Border Security" ? :LOL::LOL::LOL: Sounds allot like America's COPS :LOL:

I know Akon will be going here and even visit the "Big Brother house" but never heard of a LP gig here... Still wishin of Muse :happy:

On the situation right now, it's a bit hard to get a visa unless you have relatives there to get you a sponsored visa.

:LOL::LOL: You're watching PBB too ha?:p

Illuminatist: LOL, a bunch of my Phil Buddies from LPU went to see them and met the band. I met the band and got laughed at in Bangkok. :(

Why did they laughed at you? So sorry to hear about that.

shhhhh...

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm in school right now, the only time I can go here ;)

Going home at 9:45 from here is really taking a toll... It will end on Sunday :LOL:

So... Wat teh happening

That's okay, I'm watching it too ha ha.

9:45PM? That's late, what have you been doing in school?

Same old same old.

I'm part of the musical that Guio mentioned :LOL: (I'm trying to get more attention by asking things :LOL:) The sole "Tech" member under the Prods... Guio is the monkey :LOL:

Its all fun and we got new Musers out of it :LOL:

Chester? When did that came up :stunned:

[edit] Ohhhhh, Chester! the vocals of LP :LOL: I was thinking of all the Chester's I know in the board[which is null]

Its school project... but our drama club is infamous of going over the top that it doesn't seem like a high school show :LOL:

Last showing is today sadly :( We started last Wednesday, I don't know if it will be like the last three shows we had (3 great runs and praises from alumni people :D) Me and the president of the club has plans to change somethings to make it more... "entertaining" than it already is :LOL:

We might do another one in the future, and also a collaboration with St. Paul College of Pasig. We'll tell you when and where :D

Kailan sinabi na canceled yung show sa Bangkok? hindi yung announcement ni Kirkbot, yung sa organizes? Bad ticket sales ba talaga... I highly doubt it :stunned: Its not like them[management] to cancel a show because of bad tickets sales ...

D:{ LECHE NAMAN NA CANCEL UNG BANGKOK GIG. GRAR HEADS WILL ROLL ( I wish XD, oh well ganun talaga minsan)

I know. Sorry to hear about that Feitan. :(

Haaay, kakaiyak talaga Feitan! :'(

Guys, please click http://eventful.com/demand/D0-001-001051094-9 and help demand that Muse go to Manila!

It's about time we have one. Thanks

Its school project... but our drama club is infamous of going over the top that it doesn't seem like a high school show :LOL:

Last showing is today sadly :( We started last Wednesday, I don't know if it will be like the last three shows we had (3 great runs and praises from alumni people :D) Me and the president of the club has plans to change somethings to make it more... "entertaining" than it already is :LOL:

We might do another one in the future, and also a collaboration with St. Paul College of Pasig. We'll tell you when and where :D

Kailan sinabi na canceled yung show sa Bangkok? hindi yung announcement ni Kirkbot, yung sa organizes? Bad ticket sales ba talaga... I highly doubt it :stunned: Its not like them[management] to cancel a show because of bad tickets sales ...

That's so cool Arias!! Way to go. It doesn't really matter if it's ala-high school musical as long as the people on stage enjoys portraying the role, people will see thru it naman eh.

Hindi daw bad ticket sales. Sabi nung ibang Musers it's unlikely that they'll cancel a show due to bad ticket sales. Siguro yung promoter and nag-cancel. Nakakalungkot at the same time masaya ako pero not totally at hindi ako nag-decide na pumunta sa Bangkok.

maybe when they resched the gig in thailand, they'd think of doing a southeast asia tour altogether!!!

and to spread muse happiness, i'd like to share these vids which made me laugh nonstop today. :D

muse funny moments parts 1-3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ymZ7fFropEk&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w8Ozubb9ZGw&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2iSXSi6x1fI

dom and his shoes :)))

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: