Hi alyssa_ :happy:

Coming from the Kit and Tab area, huh :LOL:

Sure we can help you translate if you need ;)

January up to March is perfect for me :p The boys need personal time in December and April up to make the album[which I believe will be in 09]

What? I'm so confused now. Ugh :rolleyes:

About what? :stunned: The Forum[gig in L.A. near Staples Center] concert? I think it was the first gig with Kaoss Jam + SS

ei guys.... been busy lately, so whats up? (too lazy to read past post :p)
Umm... everyone hoping to have Muse here and the Chris carbon-copy in DLSU :LOL:

About what? :stunned: The Forum[gig in L.A. near Staples Center] concert? I think it was the first gig with Kaoss Jam + SS

Kaoss pads. I'd love to have one. :p

Mangarap pa tayo dun sa Argentina. For all I know, they'll stop touring by the end of November.

Kaoss pads. I'd love to have one. :p

Mangarap pa tayo dun sa Argentina. For all I know, they'll stop touring by the end of November.

i really think they should stop touring for now, or else they'll be burned out from all that touring, although they enjoy but still they have family and stuff.. but i do hope they start touring agsin early next year and stop by hir sa pinas

About the Argentina + MSG = US Tour. :$

hmmm another US tour? that f***ing unfair:(!!!

i really think they should stop touring for now, or else they'll be burned out from all that touring, although they enjoy but still they have family and stuff.. but i do hope they start touring agsin early next year and stop by hir sa pinas

hmmm another US tour? that f***ing unfair:(!!!

I'm worried too about being on tour extensively, geez those guys needs to take a rest for a while, a breather, maybe a 2 week vacation will do. Most probably they'll be home on holidays since Chris has a family well same goes with the 2, Matt for her gf and mom and Dom for her gf and parents.

I know, I know, I know...ugh why does the world have to be so unfair?!! :rolleyes:

I don't think they're coming back to the states other than the Vegoose festival...

...but if they really are playing MSG, I'm definately going. :eek:

*another MSG won't happen* *another MSG won't happen* :D

I'm worried too about being on tour extensively, geez those guys needs to take a rest for a while, a breather, maybe a 2 week vacation will do. Most probably they'll be home on holidays since Chris has a family well same goes with the 2, Matt for her gf and mom and Dom for her gf and parents.

I know, I know, I know...ugh why does the world have to be so unfair?!! :rolleyes:

*another MSG won't happen* *another MSG won't happen* :D

Touring ends at November. Dammit.

Dom only has his mom. :LOL remember Glastonbury?

Let's hope they won't. Anyways, heard from Liron that they're supposed to stop touring next year but to their surprise Dom didn't know about it. And from the look of his face he don't want to stop.

what kinda look? think he's been having too much fun during the BH&R tour. :happy: