hallo. new to this board. :D

so im also hoping muse does another sea tour and this time not forgetting to drop by the philippines. what would be sweeter i guess is if they could tour south east asia with kaiser chiefs! kaiser chiefs are not as popular as muse here in the philippines so they can be a good opening act (aside from the pinoy bands you guys were thinking of). they opened for muse in their monaco gig so i guess they won't have any problems if they do it again. i'd like to know what you guys think.

cheers!

Welcome to the board remeeka!:happy:

Kaiser Chiefs are quite nice!:D

hallo. new to this board. :D

so im also hoping muse does another sea tour and this time not forgetting to drop by the philippines. what would be sweeter i guess is if they could tour south east asia with kaiser chiefs! kaiser chiefs are not as popular as muse here in the philippines so they can be a good opening act (aside from the pinoy bands you guys were thinking of). they opened for muse in their monaco gig so i guess they won't have any problems if they do it again. i'd like to know what you guys think.

cheers!

hmmm kaiser chiefs, heard them and they sound a lot like the killers and franz ferdinand... but its not bad if they front MUSE here...

and by the way welcome!!!

ei guys do you know loloman2001 from youtube? if not check his profile.. http://www.youtube.com/user/loloman2001

i tell you he's "THE BEST" guitarist to cover MUSE songs, ive been a subscriber to him for a long time i just keep forgetting telling you guys... i have so much praise to this guy, his so incredible, especially when he covered Fury!! he's f**king amazing!! check all his vids!!

enjoy!!!

I found this in Fully Booked Promenade[Green Hills]

17-08-07_1309.jpg

Both are 650 Pesos, each has a CD...

I also found a Q magazine[rival of NME] no Muse though. Brandon Flower I think was the cover with him saying "I am Disgusted"

Wow, he's quite good...

But is he better than our own...

But seriously, he's good...

please sign the petition people :)

your quite right there mate, forget about that also(i keep forgetting things)... haha

i already signed the petition..

oh i would love to buy those mags if only i have time...

I found this in Fully Booked Promenade[Green Hills]

17-08-07_1309.jpg

Both are 650 Pesos, each has a CD...

I also found a Q magazine[rival of NME] no Muse though. Brandon Flower I think was the cover with him saying "I am Disgusted"

there's Q really?new issues and back issues....?tell me please:D (The last Q mag I have is March 2007..with Bono on cover..and it has Brandon Flower inside too...)

Thank you!!!!

I hope we have this...

spread.jpg

and achi, it was the march issue. The half U2 and the other is Flower. No new issues... sadly, I want new issues as well :(

OH MY GOD!!!! I WANT ONE!!! where can i get one? i think its good to read other mags other than FHM :LOL:

just read the article online and check this one http://news.q4music.com/2007/07/the_20_greatest_guitar_solos.html

look at number nine!!!

I hope we have this...

spread.jpg

and achi, it was the march issue. The half U2 and the other is Flower. No new issues... sadly, I want new issues as well :(

Oh..i see...I thought that it was the March issue...i have it..i bought it at HKIA:D

(i'm not sure though if the British embassy has it:LOL::p)

I love Chris but his hair on that pic is funny, it's like he just woke up and get dressed for the pictorial.

Btw, guys, please support Dom's scrapbook. Arias, can you send the banner you made a few pages back for Dom's scrapbook? Please? So they would know that we Phils. Musers exist. I've sent my share of project but the book needs more pages to match the pages of Matt's book. You can send it at this email spiderdom2therescue@gmail.com c/o Liron. Thanks.