Hullabaloo problem :c

Dooodito

So I got Hullabaloo (yay), but I got a problem. When I try to import songs from de CD2, iTunes just freezes and doesn't import anything.

I restarted, nothing.

Changed import quality, nothing.

Tried with media player, freezes.

Tried another disc, my pc reads it perfectly.

Also, when "importing", the disc reader makes a little "beep"

Edit: Disc works on a CD player, but won't work on my PC T_T

Edited by Dooodito

Why don't you try to import the songs to another PC? I think I had a similar issue (if not the same) back in the day. I think it was also CD2, actually. Whenever I tried to copy the songs to my laptop it did weird noises and gave failures, but in my sister's laptop it was all normal, as was in my brother's computer and even in his Xbox! What I did was copy the songs to my sister's laptop, then pass them to mine. Try that, maybe it works for you too.

Why don't you try to import the songs to another PC? I think I had a similar issue (if not the same) back in the day. I think it was also CD2, actually. Whenever I tried to copy the songs to my laptop it did weird noises and gave failures, but in my sister's laptop it was all normal, as was in my brother's computer and even in his Xbox! What I did was copy the songs to my sister's laptop, then pass them to mine. Try that, maybe it works for you too.

Thanks, problem is that my other PC doesn't have CD reader :p