2013.02.27 - US Bank Arena, Cincinnati, OH, US

RiverIsis

Well last time my ticket on the floor had a row and seat number. This time there was no seating allocation for the floor. Ugh I would like to know. TBH the seated floor didn't bother me, but why no allocation on purchase? TBH it will kinda suck if I deliberated for a good seat and plumped for GA and then end up at the back of GA seating because of timings that day.

Just looked on Ticketmaster and it says floor seating...

So is it going to be a free for all to get the best seats?

Well last time my ticket on the floor had a row and seat number. This time there was no seating allocation for the floor. Ugh I would like to know. TBH the seated floor didn't bother me, but why no allocation on purchase? TBH it will kinda suck if I deliberated for a good seat and plumped for GA and then end up at the back of GA seating because of timings that day.

Just looked on Ticketmaster and it says floor seating...

So is it going to be a free for all to get the best seats?

I've been to a seated GA before a few years ago, and I found it kind of dull. It was an older musician I really liked, but everyone sat the entire time and showed no enthusiasm. It wasn't really a "rocking" show, but I couldn't believe how it seemed no one was excited as me to see this guy. Granted that everyone around me was about twice my age..... Seats, in a non-ampitheater setting, are lame, imo. Hoping that "seating" is just a general term!

Looking forward to this. It will be my first Muse concert :).

I was wondering what would be a good time to show up? I'm not sure how "intense" Muse fans are in GA at getting good spots.

I do want to say that I saw a show in 2006 at US Bank that did have a GA pit, so I'm not sure how long ago the verdict was overturned.

If you want barrier, you should probably be there around 9-10 a.m. at least. Be prepared to camp all day...but you'll be with some real awesome Musers in line!

That law was overturned in 2006. Not sure why Muse didn't have GA last time. It was lame.

I keep trying to remember to ring US Bank Arena and just ask. I'm not going barrier if it is open GA.

And I did the floor seats in Cincinnati last tour. Everyone in our section was standing all the way through Muse. Well everyone but 1 woman who looked bloody miserable and needed to get over herself.

After going to Kasabian and being in the second row and having to bail (just not as young as I used to be :$) I've already decided to plonk myself in front of the sound desk for this show if it is GA.

It is very confusing how they worded it.

If you want barrier, you should probably be there around 9-10 a.m. at least. Be prepared to camp all day...but you'll be with some real awesome Musers in line!

That law was overturned in 2006. Not sure why Muse didn't have GA last time. It was lame.

Ha-ha, I was hoping to only take a half-day off work and show up at 3, but a full day it is. :p

I keep trying to remember to ring US Bank Arena and just ask. I'm not going barrier if it is open GA.

And I did the floor seats in Cincinnati last tour. Everyone in our section was standing all the way through Muse. Well everyone but 1 woman who looked bloody miserable and needed to get over herself.

After going to Kasabian and being in the second row and having to bail (just not as young as I used to be :$) I've already decided to plonk myself in front of the sound desk for this show if it is GA.

It is very confusing how they worded it.

I don't know why I didn't even consider calling to find out. I guess I wanted to be suprised (pleasantly or unpleasantly).

BUT I did call. They said pit, no seats :). Watch me totally wrong, but this is what the lady told me as of today.

I think it's open GA. The Black Keys and Arctic Monkeys had open GA last march at the same venue.

The show in 2011 for Muse was seat reserved with section in GA, but this time there's no seat section and number on the ticket. So I think it's safe to say it's open GA :)

The show in 2011 for Muse was seat reserved with section in GA, but this time there's no seat section and number on the ticket. So I think it's safe to say it's open GA :)

Did anyone find out why they did that? I mena, since the the GA ban was lifted years before this concert, what was their concern?

BTW- what was kind of odd about the floor plan that TM posted is that there is also another floor plan for US Bank that IS open. I don't know why they posted the sectioned one, but after calling, I think it was just an error.

Did anyone find out why they did that? I mena, since the the GA ban was lifted years before this concert, what was their concern?

I am not sure. RHCP had a concert here last year, and it was seated GA too. I think it just depends on venue's decision (?).

If you checked your ticket and it only says general admission (no seat number), that should be meaning a open GA :)

I am not sure. RHCP had a concert here last year, and it was seated GA too. I think it just depends on venue's decision (?).

If you checked your ticket and it only says general admission (no seat number), that should be meaning a open GA :)

Just FYI, RHCP always does floor seating at arenas, so don't worry about that being standard at your venue. They only have GA at festivals, stadium shows, and small club shows.

I don't know if this is going to sound like a stupid question or not, but when I purchased my tickets for this show the only option was for paperless delivery, but now my order history says that the tickets have been printed off and are being shipped to my house. Can I still do the whole swipe my credit card thing at the venue and get in just in case the tickets don't arrive at my house for some reason? It's only slightly off-topic from this current discussion... :rolleyes:

kelflakes-

I hope so! I wasn't expecting a real ticket and haven't received one. I just got an email from TicketMaster confirming my paperless ticket and to bring my credit card though. Hopefully you will get one too.

I was also wondering if there is anything I should bring for the wait in line (ha-ha, I've got knitting I can bring. Man, it hurts to be this cool sometimes XD)? Bring sandwiches? Is everyone going to bring their jackets in or take them to their car before the show? Are you guys parking in the US Bank lot next to the arena or is somewhere else better? I do think it cost me $15-20 CASH last time I parked there all day.

What time are you guys thinking about lining up? I don't want to be the first person there is all; left wandering around the arena for where to line up (and the ticketing people never know the answer).

Decided to go to this show even though I hate this venue. based on my search for tickets on ticketmaster this is going to be an empty arena.

What makes you think that? They don't have the color-coded pick your own seats map like some venues, so you can't really see the amount of seats still available.

Floor tickets are still available. The upper deck had tickets in the second row and lower arena still had tons of decent tickets...and this is exactly 48 hours before the show.

Hmmm, just checked Detroit, which is my show, and I was able to pull up lower and upper bowl but nothing too great. I'm GA, which sold out quite awhile ago. They dropped some more last week, but they went quickly. Detroit does have the interactive seat map, which I can't view from my phone, but it should be basically full.

Archived