2013.04.09 - Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

dylb88

Has anyone bought GA tix for this show (actually, night 2) through ticketmaster and received hard tickets?

Just asking because I'm looking for a GA and I found someone selling hard tix and I was wondering if it was legit.

ticketmaster was paperless for the floor... only if their tickets are pre-sale will they be hard tickets (will call)

I have pre-sale tickets from will-call which will be hard tickets, so there's a chance.

New member, big Muse fan.

I am 43, and have watched any and all live stuff I can find online. Downloaded a couple of bootleg DVDs, and lots of live music.

This will be my first live Muse show. I am considering going to the show on Wed also. The very cool thing about this show for me, is I am going with my 11 year old son, for his first concert. He is a growing Muse fan also.

Anyway, wanted to say hi, and hope to post lots here.

Parm

I'm having a dillema right now..

I REALLY want to go to the show on the 10th (most tickets are sold out on 9th)

None of my friends have the same taste in music as me

and i think im better off alone than bring someone who barely knows muse ..

but im a 16 year old asian girl with the blessed height of 5" 1

and being out alone in downtown toronto that late at night wouldn't be a good idea..

I can't get a ride there or back

do you think i should bring a friend with me for safety/ride reasons?

or just not go at all and hope for the next time?, or go alone?

if i go, this will be my first concert EVER .

i've been dreaming about going to a muse concert since i was 11

and just thinking about the fact that i MIGHT be able to go makes me so happy

but i dont wanna get my hopes up y'know?

help please?

Have you decided whether or not to go? Most shows at ACC start promptly and usually end by midnight. If you can't find a buddy to go with...try and make buddies with somebody on the forum? If not..downtown isn't that bad...there will be a lot of us leaving the venue after the show so you won't be alone (per se) downtown. All you have to do is make it to the subway or go train and have somebody pick you up from a station close to you.

Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to Muse but liking what I've heard so far. Similar to yoons97 - no friends that share my taste in music (Britpop/Britrock/alternative/indie). :(

I really want to check them out when they play the ACC Apr 9 or 10. Anyone out there looking for a buddy to go with?

I'm a female working professional in my late 20's based in Toronto.

Hi all,

First post here, and first time seeing Muse!

This question has probably come up a lot, just wondering how many of you are going to line up in the morning for a spot at the barrier? I got GA tickets and I don't know how early I should line up for a good spot! Any tips appreciated! Thanks!

Hi all,

First post here, and first time seeing Muse!

This question has probably come up a lot, just wondering how many of you are going to line up in the morning for a spot at the barrier? I got GA tickets and I don't know how early I should line up for a good spot! Any tips appreciated! Thanks!

Just wondering as well! I bought presale GA tickets (first time getting GA tix) so I have to pick them up at will-call. Don't want to get there too late!

And as an aside...why is this thread so dead?! The shows in 3 days and not many posts here unlike the thread from 2010.

Just wondering as well! I bought presale GA tickets (first time getting GA tix) so I have to pick them up at will-call. Don't want to get there too late!

And as an aside...why is this thread so dead?! The shows in 3 days and not many posts here unlike the thread from 2010.

Mine are will call as well. My friend doesn't want to line up so early so it will be just me in line for the morning most likely. I plan to pick up tickets when she comes at noon, since they're in my name and one of us will be in line.

I asked musictoday customer service about time when will-call tickets will be available for pick-up, and they replied - one hour before the show starts! If it means after doors are open, this is ridiculous. People who bought tickets at fan pre-sale are obviously fans who are going to queue for GA entrance.

I asked musictoday customer service about time when will-call tickets will be available for pick-up, and they replied - one hour before the show starts! If it means after doors are open, this is ridiculous. People who bought tickets at fan pre-sale are obviously fans who are going to queue for GA entrance.

What?! Are you serious? That's ridiculous! I'm going to try calling ACC later and see what they say

Hi all - a friend had a work schedule change today and can't make it - he's totally gutted. So i have one extra ticket after all. GA Floors - $75.

message me, or email me, if interested.

I can't get to the ACC tomorrow until between 6 and 6:30 - couldn't get day off work. :-(

does anyone know exactly how the paperless tickets are working for the floors?

The muse site email confirm for my order last fall says "will call"... BUT....

when you go on the ticketmaster site to buy tickets, it gives info on paperless tickets and it gives you a link to this...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/paperless

...which seems to say you just walk up to the entry door and they swipe your credit card and everyone walks in together??

makes it seem like you avoid the boxoffice/ticketwindow altogether??

I also tried to call TM - they know nothing.

The ACC doesn't have a phone to the boxoffice and from other peeps checking, the ACC doesn't seem to know.

Swiping the credit card would be super efficient - but everyone has to be there by the time the doors open.

Jack White's shows in the fall had a will call the day of (at the Sony centre mind you) and everyone had to show up at the same time and got WRISTBANDS from the boxoffice window then lined up at the door. This was communicated everywhere though. Was actually a great system and worked really well.

dunno.

in any event super-psyched for tomorrow!!!

saw the 2010 show at the ACC and it blew my mind!

Now I just need to find a home for 1 more ticket!! any takers?! :-)

also....saw the confusion that TM and ACC are not clearing up re: paperless GA tickets.

The TM site passes on a link to this:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/paperless

makes it seem that all you have to do is show up at the entry door - not the boxoffice/ticket window..... and just swipe your credit card?? all people in your party have to enter at that time.

but my receipt email from last fall from the fan presale says "will call"??

little confused myself.

but psyched for the show! the 2010 ACC show blew my mind!!!!

Tried to post again but in my post I gave a website to TM and maybe that's why it's not showing, but I too have been a bit confused about what it'll look like tomorrow at the ACC for paperless GA floors entry.

My email confirm from the Muse fan presale in the fall says "will call" ....

BUT...

TM has info about the restricted paperless ticket entry which is GA floors and sections 109 and 118 which, when you click on the link, says that all you do is show up at the entry door (presumably where peeps will be lining up) and they scan your credit card and all people in party enter at the same time??

that would be one way to avoid the boxoffice/ticket window.

At Jack White's shows in the fall at the Sony Centre - you could get a wristband at the ticket window the day of the show - both people had to show up at the same time. was actually a good system....even if 1 person lined up, peeps were cool about letting that one person go get their wristband when their +1 showed up...then both peeps just got back in line with their wristbands. But this procedure was communicated EVERYWHERE so no confusion leading up to the day.

My girlfriend was unable to make it so I invited my friend.. who is now also unable to make it..

Anyone want to buy my spare ticket in section 117?

I'll settle for bus fare home ($40) and some kind of food/beverage combo. You don't even have to hang out with me before the concert, although if for some odd reason you want to, you'll be glad to know I'm not a cannibal or a rapist. I did get into a fight once though... so if you are looking to rob me.. that isn't going to fly.

If you want to strip me of both of my tickets so you can go with one of your "friends" (why would you want to do such a thing?!) I'll settle for what both tickets cost me ($160) which is a pretty generous offer seeing as I'll have to bus there to give them to you.. ($40)...

(cheers)...

Archived