Welsh Musers

christoph

How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)

Hey! I see you enjoyed 'v' seems a long time ago now!! :D

And Peter, I'm far too old for uni! Sorry! :$

I certainly did enjoy it! It was a lovely day, and not one drop of rain. I also had a Welsh guy give me a 'We Love Europe' balloon, which I liberated during the Killers I think. I got got by the We Love Europe guy 'cause I had my flag with me. Same reason I found me some New Zealanders, who were absolutely lovely by the way :D

How is Wales at the moment. I miss it, I havn't been there for a month :'( But I am going back on Tuesday...phew!

Oh, and I'm afraid I went to Cardiff uni, so I'll be no help.

I certainly did enjoy it! It was a lovely day, and not one drop of rain. I also had a Welsh guy give me a 'We Love Europe' balloon, which I liberated during the Killers I think. I got got by the We Love Europe guy 'cause I had my flag with me. Same reason I found me some New Zealanders, who were absolutely lovely by the way :D

How is Wales at the moment. I miss it, I havn't been there for a month :'( But I am going back on Tuesday...phew!

Sounds great, Ah New Zealanders are lovely :D

Wales - The sun is shining and has been for a couple of days, having summer late, as the weather hasn't been nice up and till now, but I'm afraid they say it will be raining by the weekend! :( BUt it might come back by the time you come home, you never know! ;) Nice weather for Barry! Haven't been there for a few years! :unsure::D

Sounds great, Ah New Zealanders are lovely :D

Wales - The sun is shining and has been for a couple of days, having summer late, as the weather hasn't been nice up and till now, but I'm afraid they say it will be raining by the weekend! :( BUt it might come back by the time you come home, you never know! ;) Nice weather for Barry! Haven't been there for a few years! :unsure::D

Oh, I feel like I have missed out actually seeing some sun shine in Wales. I mean it's lovely where I am too, but it's so unusual for it to not be raining!

You ought to go revisit Barry again some time. You know you've missed it really!

Oh, I feel like I have missed out actually seeing some sun shine in Wales. I mean it's lovely where I am too, but it's so unusual for it to not be raining!

You ought to go revisit Barry again some time. You know you've missed it really!

I have missed it actually! ;) I hear it's lovely there now! And it's not too far away from me, so I may just do that! :D

I have missed it actually! ;) I hear it's lovely there now! And it's not too far away from me, so I may just do that! :D

I've missed it too, but it's home, so I'm bound to :(

It is really nice there, it's true. They could still blatantly improve it, but the beach is lovely when you think about it. Top tip is to not go to the main one. Go up and over the headland on the right as you look to the sea and you will find a much nicer one.

I've missed it too, but it's home, so I'm bound to :(

It is really nice there, it's true. They could still blatantly improve it, but the beach is lovely when you think about it. Top tip is to not go to the main one. Go up and over the headland on the right as you look to the sea and you will find a much nicer one.

Are the shows still there?? That's the part I liked when I was a child! :D

Congratulations BY the way on getting your degree, I bet it was fun, wearing your cap and gown.

My sis just got a 2-1 in Politics and Philosphy in Swansea uni!! :D

Aww, thanks! :D It was so much fun. I want to do it again!!! (But without the work :unsure: ) I felt very wise for a whole day dressed up like that. And we got to chuck our caps in the air . Ooh, I'm smiling just thinking about it! The uni put on such a lovely day for us...thankyou again to Cardiff!!! Mine was 2:1 in Marine Geography.

I don't think thy have any shows there now :( Have to go all the way to Tenby for that one! But the ice cream is very very yummy there. And the sand is very good for castle building!

Aww, thanks! :D It was so much fun. I want to do it again!!! (But without the work :unsure: ) I felt very wise for a whole day dressed up like that. And we got to chuck our caps in the air . Ooh, I'm smiling just thinking about it! The uni put on such a lovely day for us...thankyou again to Cardiff!!! Mine was 2:1 in Marine Geography.

I don't think thy have any shows there now :( Have to go all the way to Tenby for that one! But the ice cream is very very yummy there. And the sand is very good for castle building!

WOW! Sounds great!! :D Marine Geography, sounds hard work! :unsure:

And :eek: No shows! Oh well it's still worth a visit!

Oh well, I'd better make the most of the sun and go and sit in the garden! Hope it stays sunny for when you get back! :D Catch you later! :D

WOW! Sounds great!! :D Marine Geography, sounds hard work! :unsure:

And :eek: No shows! Oh well it's still worth a visit!

Oh well, I'd better make the most of the sun and go and sit in the garden! Hope it stays sunny for when you get back! :D Catch you later! :D

Marine Geog was so much work! I was doing about two essays per month per module. It takes it outta you after 3 years!

You enjoy the rest of your day. I'm off to get me a bottle of wine for this evening. See ya's! :happy:

Sounds enjoyable too!! :D I think I'll be having some wine soon, it's been a while! :D

I'm being taken out for a meal in a bit, so I may even get some more, who knows! But unlikely 'cause I always end up getting ID'd :$ and I can't be bothered taking any with me. I'm in my 20's! I don't deserve this madness!!!!

I'm being taken out for a meal in a bit, so I may even get some more, who knows! But unlikely 'cause I always end up getting ID'd :$ and I can't be bothered taking any with me. I'm in my 20's! I don't deserve this madness!!!!

It's nice they think your young!! Make the most of it! ;) And enjoy your meal! Still sunny here by the way! :D

It's nice they think your young!! Make the most of it! ;) And enjoy your meal! Still sunny here by the way! :D

It's true. Whenever I get ID'd I always think it's a plus that I'm not going to look really old in a few years time. But then it's not that I look very young either. They just always go for the safe bet and ID me anyway. Doesn't happen so much in Wales funilly enough. Mostly in England.

I'm sure I will have a lovely time. I'm being taken out to celebrate my degree getting! Ooh, have you seen the weather forecast though? Gales and downpours they reckon by Sunday and Monday. And we're driving back Tuesday. So it best be ok!!!

It's true. Whenever I get ID'd I always think it's a plus that I'm not going to look really old in a few years time. But then it's not that I look very young either. They just always go for the safe bet and ID me anyway. Doesn't happen so much in Wales funilly enough. Mostly in England.

I'm sure I will have a lovely time. I'm being taken out to celebrate my degree getting! Ooh, have you seen the weather forecast though? Gales and downpours they reckon by Sunday and Monday. And we're driving back Tuesday. So it best be ok!!!

:eek: Damn the weather, My sister is coming home Tuesday too, from America, she's been there 13 weeks, she will love that weather that's in store for her! :(

Maybe it will be champagne instead of wine then! If it's for your degree! ;)

:eek: Damn the weather, My sister is coming home Tuesday too, from America, she's been there 13 weeks, she will love that weather that's in store for her! :(

Maybe it will be champagne instead of wine then! If it's for your degree! ;)

Hey, never thought of that! Either way it's bound to be good. There will be no me paying or cooking or cleaning up after involved at all!!!

Right, I best go, we have to drive somewhere first to get to the people we are going with. Hope your sister has a safe trip as well.

Have a good night, see ya soon! :)

Hey, never thought of that! Either way it's bound to be good. There will be no me paying or cooking or cleaning up after involved at all!!!

Right, I best go, we have to drive somewhere first to get to the people we are going with. Hope your sister has a safe trip as well.

Have a good night, see ya soon! :)

You have a great night too! ;) See ya later! :D

Archived