Welsh Musers

christoph

How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)

Neil, if you ever come on these parts....

we need to sort meeting out in Cardiff sometime mate :cool:

Well I havent been back to visit since I moved over here. So its been nearly 2 years since I was last there. But yeah, I love Cardiff.

Jo- Splots awsome for cheap crap. And heavily sugar coated doughnuts. And big fat cheese burgers with egg in them.

Oh yes, I remember the doughnuts, not sure I've had the cheeseburger though, Don't know if I'd trust it!! :LOL:

They're quite tasty actualy. Although, yeah, health and safety would probably have a field day with them.

Bubble - you brought the sun with you?? :D Or was it my sis, that brought it back from America! I hope it lasts anyway.

Mort - I remember Splot, I haven't been there in ages!! As you said great for cheap, things! :D

It was me!!! I brought the sun! I want the praise and glory for it! :D It would be nice for it to last. I got to wander round town in sleeveless top for a change :eek: .

Edit: Glad your sister made it back safely. And I just got offered to apply for a job that I can't do :( Damn technicalities :'(

It was me!!! I brought the sun! I want the praise and glory for it! :D It would be nice for it to last. I got to wander round town in sleeveless top for a change :eek: .

Edit: Glad your sister made it back safely. And I just got offered to apply for a job that I can't do :( Damn technicalities :'(

Hello Bubble Wrap and other welshes

:D thought id post my first message here as it was Bubble Wrap who brought me into the world of muse praise her *claps* any ways hope ur all doing well i wish i was in wales as britain stinks and i mean it stinks cant wait till i leave schoo so cool Bubble bring the sun bck and ur self and riding was s**t 2day as u werent there DAMN u did u get the other job? :confused::eek: :'( very upset need mental help

Hello Bubble Wrap and other welshes

:D thought id post my first message here as it was Bubble Wrap who brought me into the world of muse praise her *claps* any ways hope ur all doing well i wish i was in wales as britain stinks and i mean it stinks cant wait till i leave schoo so cool Bubble bring the sun bck and ur self and riding was s**t 2day as u werent there DAMN u did u get the other job? :confused::eek: :'( very upset need mental help

Hehe! I'm taking the weather all round Britain. I'm like a one woman travelling weather show! Come to Wales soon m'dear! And we shall go to the Welsh Hawking centre, and have fun in Cardiff City Centre all day. No job as yet I'm afraid :(

Hehe! I'm taking the weather all round Britain. I'm like a one woman travelling weather show! Come to Wales soon m'dear! And we shall go to the Welsh Hawking centre, and have fun in Cardiff City Centre all day. No job as yet I'm afraid :(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( No words to say just tears to roll i need advice can i came to wales?

Well, I'll thankyou then!! And It's still here, don't think it will last though, they say the rain is on it's way!! :stunned:

What do you mean a job you can't do?

And Sheep Welcome to the Welsh thread and the board!! ;)

Well, I'll thankyou then!! And It's still here, don't think it will last though, they say the rain is on it's way!! :stunned:

What do you mean a job you can't do?

And Sheep Welcome to the Welsh thread and the board!! ;)

Hehe! i get to take the glory for bringing Sheep too! Yay! She loves her sheep that one :happy:

Well it's a job with the environment agency. It's just the sort of place that I was after working for. The mail was at home so my mum opened it and read it to me, and it was all so promising. Then all of a sudden...'all environmental officers MUST be able to drive'. I can't drive, I have never been able to learn. :'( See, no job, no money, no lessons. It's all a bit disheartening really :(

Hehe! i get to take the glory for bringing Sheep too! Yay! She loves her sheep that one :happy:

Well it's a job with the environment agency. It's just the sort of place that I was after working for. The mail was at home so my mum opened it and read it to me, and it was all so promising. Then all of a sudden...'all environmental officers MUST be able to drive'. I can't drive, I have never been able to learn. :'( See, no job, no money, no lessons. It's all a bit disheartening really :(

Oh! :stunned: That's a big shame, well, there will be more jobs out there for you! ;)

Wooooooo!! Other Welsh Musers!! I live in cardiff and am pure welsh and proud of it!

Wow! You really like Muse aye?? :D *points at sig* ;)

And I love your avatar by the way!

I live not too far from Cardiff too. And the weather is great for once!! Yay!!

Bubble - Oooh Diploma sounds good, but enjoy your year off too! ;)

You're right :happy: . I should just use this year to totally rock out. It's about time. First time I've not been in full time education...ever!!! Woo! Rock my socks off! *Cough* Sorry about that, lol! :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: yes you need a rest after uni!! It's exactly like my sis, she is looking for a job too, after 3 years of uni, we've talked about that, I think ;) She may go back next year and do her masters. And I've said the same to her, to enjoy the year, she likes travelling so I think she'll concentrate on that this year! :D

Rock your socks off sounds a great idea!! :LOL:

erm can anyone tell me what hello and goodbye are in welsh 'cause the one welsh person i know has no idea :confused:

er...theres quite a few really

sut mae

that translates directly into 'how are you?' but its used as a greeting, and Shwmae is a variation of that. The other person would simply reply with the same thing

or theres Hylo, which is simple

Hwyl is goodbye I think

Archived