What album do you relate to the most

Benson_sean

Probably most of Absolution, that's one of the reason why it's my favorite album. Blackout, Stockholm Syndrome, Falling Away With You, Endlessly. It's kind of funny, I listen to Absolution (more in general) more when I'm sad. I listen to Origin of Symmetry when I'm pissed off. :LOL: Like Hyper Music, I somewhat relate to at a much lesser degree, even though I like Hyper Chondriac Music better because it's more relaxed. Other songs from OoS I relate to are Space Dementia ("I'd cut your name in my heart.") Citizen Erased ("The memories will only bring us pain.") and Bliss a little bit. I don't think I relate to BHAR or TR at all, maybe BHAR very little. I do relate to Showbiz a little as well, I would need to listen to it again or look up the lyrics though. Mostly Unintended because that was "our" song when I was with my ex...

I see you had a very late night :LOL:

I drank the whole bottle and had no dinner. Oops. I need to go for a lie down...

Put it this way, I'm having to retrace my steps to find out what carnage I created. I finished my bottle and THEN the crate of San Miguel. I also PM'd my ex with a huge apology, cus apparently I had a fleeting moment of not being so awesome.

So yeah, feeling pretty Ashamed.

Put it this way, I'm having to retrace my steps to find out what carnage I created. I finished my bottle and THEN the crate of San Miguel. I also PM'd my ex with a huge apology, cus apparently I had a fleeting moment of not being so awesome.

So yeah, feeling pretty Ashamed.

OMG that's a lot of booze :eek:

What did you do that you had to apologise for?

I ended up on here, having a stupid argument with Haze. I think he hates me :awesome:

It was Unintended, of course.

OMG that's a lot of booze :eek:

What did you do that you had to apologise for?

I ended up on here, having a stupid argument with Haze. I think he hates me :awesome:

It was Unintended, of course.

Yeah tell me about it.

I just wasn't a very nice boyfriend for a long time to her and never apologised properly. It was probably necessary, I just dont want her to think I still have feelings for her other than the guilt.

I've never crossed keyboards with Haze, bit of a douche? What was the argument about?

Yeah tell me about it.

I just wasn't a very nice boyfriend for a long time to her and never apologised properly. It was probably necessary, I just dont want her to think I still have feelings for her other than the guilt.

I've never crossed keyboards with Haze, bit of a douche? What was the argument about?

Yep. It was about which of us know more about journalism. Stupid really. He got quite Agitated.

I like The Resistance the best, however whenever I'm upset I listen to Absolution, especially Apocalypse Please :D

You're doing it wrong.

On topic ; I actually find Uprising very theraputic if I'm feeling less than awesome. I dont know why, perhaps its the tone of defiance?

Archived