NiniMuseR23

Hi, I hear about a ghost track on the album of Hullabaloo. The track was called «What's he building» by Tom waits and it was use for open some shows of the band. But I heared that if you move back in the first track you can fall on this... Is it true? I ain't have the Hullabaloo Soundtrack so I can't check on my own self.

- An interogated fan...

Whats he building was an intro in the Origin era followed by various things but mainly Deadstar, i think. I'm pretty sure it's a Tom Waits song... :LOL: so yeah, and im also pretty sure that it was the intro for Deadstar at Hullabaloo, so you might be able to find it on the soundtrack. Somebody will probably come along and correct me now :p but thats what i think :D

Hi, I hear about a ghost track on the album of Hullabaloo. The track was called «What's he building» by Tom waits and it was use for open some shows of the band. But I heared that if you move back in the first track you can fall on this... Is it true? I ain't have the Hullabaloo Soundtrack so I can't check on my own self.

- An interogated fan...

yes, it's on dead star...i didn't think you had to move back in the track, it just automatically plays when i play Dead Star on my ipod/itunes... :erm:

yes, it's on dead star...i didn't think you had to move back in the track, it just automatically plays when i play Dead Star on my ipod/itunes... :erm:

According to Wikipedia, "What's He Building?" is hidden in the pregap of the Hullabaloo CD. I don't have the physical copy, so I can't confirm this.

- An interogated fan...

Yes it's true.

Archived