A question to the moderator needs answer !!!!

strangeyvfm

before few days maybe 13 day's , i've post a thread about a new singer in Tunis which is an arabic country.

i was very happy to show you that there's arabic people are muse's fans !

i've post my thread with two links one of them in YouTube and the other in Zshare.

All of these links are popular and almost poeple on the Internet know them on the other hand you have delete my thread although i have put a popular websites links !!

i didn't mean spam never i just want to show Muse fan's a new Muse addict in Tunis.

before few days maybe 13 day's , i've post a thread about a new singer in Tunis which is an arabic country.

i've post my thread with two links one of them in YouTube and the other in Zshare.

All of these links are popular and almost poeple on the Internet know them on the other hand you have delete my thread although i have put a popular websites links !!

i didn't mean spam never i just want to show Muse fan's a new Muse addict in Tunis.

I don't get it.

did you post it in the other bands section? if not thats most likely why

I believe we dumped the thread because it was in the wrong area. Feel free to recommend them at the other bands forum :) Though I'd recommend you use a normal font size, the other one was quite big and can look a bit spam like

Archived