Bonus tracks

shotoku64

M4a then, on itunes. What's the difference? Enlighten me.

Let me explain it again.

He downloads the songs, in whatever quality he pleases. This is what's so great about file sharing!

If he feels that he needs to pay for them, just buy them on itunes. That way he doesn't have to feel bad for downloading for example flac files on a torrent site.

Let me explain it again.

He downloads the songs, in whatever quality he pleases. This is what's so great about file sharing!

If he feels that he needs to pay for them, just buy them on itunes. That way he doesn't have to feel bad for downloading for example flac files on a torrent site.

But aren't all iTunes files compressed audio? I don't actually know if this is the case so don't be patronising.

But aren't all iTunes files compressed audio? I don't actually know if this is the case so don't be patronising.

:LOL: I'll explain a third time then.

He downloads the song ILLEGALLY through a random torrent page, in flac quality.

Then he buys it on itunes just because he seems to be determined to pay Muse for it. What quality he gets in that song from itunes doesn't actually matter.

:LOL:I'll explain a third time then.

He downloads the song ILLEGALLY through a random torrent page, in flac quality.

Then he buys it on itunes just because he seems to be determined to pay Muse for it. What quality he gets in that song from itunes doesn't actually matter.

The bit I bolded was patronising. I asked you not to be patronising :p

So what's the difference between flac and mp3/m4a? Yes, I don't actually know this stuff and I'm not ashamed :phu:

The bit I bolded was patronising. I asked you not to be patronising :p

So what's the difference between flac and mp3/m4a? Yes, I don't actually know this stuff and I'm not ashamed :phu:

I'm wasn't patronising because you didn't understand the compression and file quality on itunes, so I'm not apologising :phu:

Well, the difference is the quality. Flac is usually a lot better.

My basic point=You can obviously get CD quality songs on the internet(Not necessarily Itunes), so DOWNLOAD THEM!

I'm wasn't patronising because you didn't understand the compression and file quality on itunes, so I'm not apologising :phu:

Well, the difference is the quality. Flac is usually a lot better.

My basic point=You can obviously get CD quality songs on the internet(Not necessarily Itunes), so DOWNLOAD THEM!

Ok. Everything I download tends to be in mp3 or m4a format. I don't now what do do with flac files.

Ok. Everything I download tends to be in mp3 or m4a format. I don't now what do do with flac files.

Yes, because most people don't really care or hear the difference.

It's too good to be played in shitty media players. :yesey:

I do, but it doesn't make a massive difference to my enjoyment of the song. Feck, Prague just came one iTunes. Must get rid of it at once...

Normal quality mp3 is good enough for me. I don't have the speakers to fully enjoy flac anyway.

Archived