Songs to Give

tgads2009

Well I'll start out by saying Muse has been my primary inspiration for mostly everything: politics, music, religion, etc, ever since July 2009. Last October, I was given the opportunity to see them perform live in Raleigh at the RBC Center, and it was an incredible experience. I was also given an even greater opportunity of meeting them behind the center after wards, and it was worth the 3-hour wait for them to come out to meet us. Right after that, I cracked down on writing music for the next couple of months, and completed an album that I had edited and re-edited throughout the year. It's called "Reign of Skepticism", and it has thirteen songs. However, I doubt I will ever be performing these songs, so I want to give them to Muse.

Awww! Charming thought, but it's like giving flowers to a florist, or giving food to a supermarket.

Do you see where I'm going?

PS: How the fuck did you get to meet Muse?:eek:

I think he's a bot...I may be wrong, but after a quick look to his profile (and the post) I came to the conclusion that he is a bot.

Editing a post AFTER I've quoted you doesn't exactly count :LOL:

What would the bot be doing? He isn't exactly advertising anything.

Well, you're right about that, he isn't advertising, but he did feel suspicious to me, I don't know. And I did try to edit it as fast as I could, because I didn't want to do a double post...

What is it about his profile that makes you think he's a bot? It looks perfectly ordinary to me.

I don't know, it felt TOO ordinary...Maybe I've just seen so many bots lately I'm beginning to suspect everyone...:LOL:

Well, you're right about that, he isn't advertising, but he did feel suspicious to me, I don't know. And I did try to edit it as fast as I could, because I didn't want to do a double post...

I don't know, it felt TOO ordinary...Maybe I've just seen so many bots lately I'm beginning to suspect everyone...:LOL:

he's fast, you should know that by now :p

He only just joined today, so of course he's not going to have visitor messages or friends. If you wanna be a bot hunter, go to the bot hangout thread in new users and report some of them.

he's fast, you should know that by now :p

He only just joined today, so of course he's not going to have visitor messages or friends. If you wanna be a bot hunter, go to the bot hangout thread in new users and report some of them.

He is fast, you got that right. Feels like he is always online...Creepy.

But the guy didn't have any info on himself, usually they do have at least something, which made me suspect him as a bot. I did find it weird that he didn't have any ads or something...

Editing a post AFTER I've quoted you doesn't exactly count :LOL:

What would the bot be doing? He isn't exactly advertising anything.

With the way bots are evolving these days (even to the heights of bot-to-bot relations!), would it really surprise you to see a non-advertising bot? :p

With the way bots are evolving these days (even to the heights of bot-to-bot relations!), would it really surprise you to see a non-advertising bot? :p

Yeah, but why would the bot exist at all then?

But I still haven't given up on my theory that he is a bot :p

Archived