Muse taping allowed?

joeshambro

100% agreed. While I can enjoy Muse's shows while recording, I would much rather not have to deal with it, and pay 10 bucks afterwards to have an awesome quality memory of the night.

I'd pay for that, too. And it sounds like a nice extra revenue stream.

100% agreed. While I can enjoy Muse's shows while recording, I would much rather not have to deal with it, and pay 10 bucks afterwards to have an awesome quality memory of the night.

They would've made at least $50 from me this year alone if they did this. MSG, Nassau, and Newark (shows I went to), LA2 for the riffgasm, and a show where they open with Exo and close with TaB. Not to mention I would've probably paid for both Wembley recordings.

I'd pay for that, too. And it sounds like a nice extra revenue stream.

http://www.livephish.com/live-music/0,387,135/Phish-mp3-flac-download-12-31-1995-Madison-Square-Garden-New-York-NY.html

We can only dream of Muse releasing all their shows like this one day. I would die to get the 2007 San Francisco show in this type of quality. I'd die to get that show in ANY type of quality!

And yeah, since I would have bought all the FLACS, I would have probably spent a good 500 bucks just for the shows I attended. And I would have been glad to do it.

Archived