T-Shirt Enquiry

James_

Hey guys!

I recently bought almost everything from the Merchandise stand during the Perth show at Bassendean oval, however I didn't pick up a shirt and now I am really depressed.

I have managed to track down a shirt however I am unsure if it's the same one.

140i35d.jpg

This is the one I am looking at purchasing, however I was under the impression that this shirt was available without the MUSE logo, if that makes sense, so just the guys walking down the street.

Anyone know if I am just remembering wrong or if this is the shirt that I am looking for?

http://muse.mu/shop/product/191/mens-band-photo-oct-dec-09-tour-dates-white-t-shirt/menu/20/clothing/

It's in white though, not grey, and has a small Muse logo below. But it's in the sale!

EDIT It's from the 2009 tour, so it can't have been the one you saw. Try the Muse shop- and try the sale section too, which confusingly has different clothes to the one in the main shop, mostly ones with out-of-date tour dates that are in the clearance.

http://muse.mu/shop/product/191/mens-band-photo-oct-dec-09-tour-dates-white-t-shirt/menu/20/clothing/

It's in white though, not grey, and has a small Muse logo below. But it's in the sale!

EDIT It's from the 2009 tour, so it can't have been the one you saw. Try the Muse shop- and try the sale section too, which confusingly has different clothes to the one in the main shop, mostly ones with out-of-date tour dates that are in the clearance.

Hmm. That looks just like it. I am so depressed if that is the case, cos that means I probably missed out on an Australian version of that shirt! Unless it is old stock.....

You purchased all of the items?

How can you get depressed?

Not all, just most of the stuff I didn't I can easily purchase from the site.

Archived